2) Payment Plan - DP or Installment based payment
3) Investment point of view - Short term/Long term
4) Any upcoming project with Plots
Read more
545 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The plot size is 300 sq. yd.

Available on Down Payment basis

Pricing : 15000 + per sq. yd.. They are available on pre launch. Post launch price will be ~ 24000 per sq. yd.

Investment period: 6 months - 1year, they will yield good return
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monts07
    The plot size is 300 sq. yd.
    Available on Down Payment basis
    Pricing : 15000 + per sq. yd.. They are available on pre launch. Post launch price will be ~ 24000 per sq. yd.
    Investment period: 6 months - 1year, they will yield good return

These plots are very risky .. as they follow parchi system.. There is a seperate thread for Ramaprastha plots... Please go through that.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not get into such shady deals. U might lose all yr. invested money & yr. peace of mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Do not get into such shady deals. U might lose all yr. invested money & yr. peace of mind.

Ramprastha have huge land bank of prime land in Sec 88, 89 & 94.

Wait for the developments in these sectors as these areas will be very very prime in future.

They are very much accessible with Patudi road which is going to be widened with green on either side of road.

Sec 92 is not a good location.

Also at Sec 88, there will be an entry point for Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    These plots are very risky .. as they follow parchi system.. There is a seperate thread for Ramaprastha plots... Please go through that.

Thanks for the information,I could not understand the risk you have mentioned.Does Ramprastha follow the Huda - Draw system for plots booking,Or they confirm the booking but the location of the plot will be decided by Ramprastha.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by terrafirma
    Thanks for the information,I could not understand the risk you have mentioned.Does Ramprastha follow the Huda - Draw system for plots booking,Or they confirm the booking but the location of the plot will be decided by Ramprastha.

They wont follw either of two mentioned by you... They will take the complete payment from you and give you a reciept (called parchi) in your name... That parchi is like a plot in demat form.... and you would be alloted the plot with this parchi... when they get all the approvals and licenses... These parchis are also traded in the market as plots..

Some drawback...
    1) Wat if builder dont get all approvals and licenses ... You will have to shed your blood out to get your money back..
    2) Wat will you argue if builder say that the plot for this parchi has already been alloted.
    3) Other Scenario:- Builder goes underground some fine morning...

All these things have happened in past ... Though chances of last two are quite less in case of good builder like Ramaprastha..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    They wont follw either of two mentioned by you... They will take the complete payment from you and give you a reciept (called parchi) in your name... That parchi is like a plot in demat form.... and you would be alloted the plot with this parchi... when they get all the approvals and licenses... These parchis are also traded in the market as plots..

Some drawback...
    1) Wat if builder dont get all approvals and licenses ... You will have to shed your blood out to get your money back..
    2) Wat will you argue if builder say that the plot for this parchi has already been alloted.
    3) Other Scenario:- Builder goes underground some fine morning...

All these things have happened in past ... Though chances of last two are quite less in case of good builder like Ramaprastha..

Will there be any draw for Parchi or is it that whoever will apply will get on basis of subject to availability ??

If they are allotting to everyone on availability basis, then i don't see any harm in these plots coz as far as Ramprastha builder is concerned, they are quite reputed and perform quality work only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    Will there be any draw for Parchi or is it that whoever will apply will get on basis of subject to availability ??

If they are allotting to everyone on availability basis, then i don't see any harm in these plots coz as far as Ramprastha builder is concerned, they are quite reputed and perform quality work only.

Parchis will be issued only on basis of allotments... I also agree Ramaprastha has no issues... but you cant be sure about the external and political factors which might affect the approvals...

I remember 1 such case happened with Senior builder(promoter Shiela Dixit's Son) in Sonepat .. He could not get the license and people who had parchis were left without anything in hands ... No one could get money back..

Rest depends upon risk taking capability of person .... High Risk High Gain... I personally would not prefer a deal which even involves little risk that might affect delivery (though I have to take risk of prices going down as economic conditions are not in my hands) I personally wont go with such projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Do not risk yr. money on the parchis. If something goes wrong, u would be left holding the parchis only, with all lost.
    CommentQuote
  • better to avoid this project.....may be look for DLF sector 73 plots
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikas-Gurgaon
    better to avoid this project.....may be look for DLF sector 73 plots

As quoted earlier it is high risk hihg return game.......DLF 35k vs Ramprastha 15K.....

Senior members can you advise whiel buying plot r we eligible for bank loans.......worry factor that it is parchi system and no bank will give loan on parchi........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vtuhan
    As quoted earlier it is high risk hihg return game.......DLF 35k vs Ramprastha 15K.....

Senior members can you advise whiel buying plot r we eligible for bank loans.......worry factor that it is parchi system and no bank will give loan on parchi........

Thanks Gaurav,I don't think that bank will lend a loan on the basis of 'Parchi',because bank requires legal document(No risk) and 'Parchi' is not a legal document.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF quoting 45 K + , BPTP quoting 38 K +, Vatika quoting 35 K + , I couldn't get hold of any dealer to get actual Ramprastha quotes. My dealer says 21 K+
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha

I had booked Plot in Ramprastha paying full down payment. Please let me know about the reputation of builder. Should i hold my investment or sell out these parchis in the market and have peace of mind. I don not want to risk my hard earn money. Some one please guide me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh440
    I had booked Plot in Ramprastha paying full down payment. Please let me know about the reputation of builder. Should i hold my investment or sell out these parchis in the market and have peace of mind. I don not want to risk my hard earn money. Some one please guide me.

Can you please let me know:
    1)Size of the plot you bought
    2)Rate
    3)One of the broker told me that Ramprastha has revised the rates and sooner they will start selling the plots in CLP like vatika plots.Any idea??
    CommentQuote