Heard from a broker that DLF is launching plots starting from 240 sq yards in size in 7-10 days. Approx rate is 35-40 K per sq yard. Is it a good deal ?
Read more
549 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • it's a good deal as for Unitech South City-2 price for this size of plot will cost u arnd 1.2cr & approx same for Vatika as well in Sec-82-83
    CommentQuote
  • Tarun, whats the source of this information... if you do not mind sharing...

Originally Posted by tarung
    Heard from a broker that DLF is launching plots starting from 240 sq yards in size in 7-10 days. Approx rate is 35-40 K per sq yard. Is it a good deal ?
    CommentQuote
  • Residential plots in Sector 73 at 35-40 K, which is next to an Industrial Sector & Public utilities sector doesn't seem to be a very attractive investment proposition. But u never know , GGN prices r going crazy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Tarun, whats the source of this information... if you do not mind sharing...

The details are not yet available about pricing/size/exact location.
    will take another 15 days.
    but the launch of these plots is confirmed. in fact there is already a banner on dlf website.
    CommentQuote
  • chd has officially launched phase II in BSP 4150 with 400 inaugral discount......for next few weeks

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    The details are not yet available about pricing/size/exact location.
    will take another 15 days.
    but the launch of these plots is confirmed. in fact there is already a banner on dlf website.
    CommentQuote
  • http://www.dlf.in/dlf/wcm/connect/DLF_Common/DLF_SITE/HOME/

The annoucement is surely there...

Senior members please comment on the pricing and the prospects for 3-4 years....
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on the price & size of the plots ?

Originally Posted by amit001
    http://www.dlf.in/dlf/wcm/connect/DLF_Common/DLF_SITE/HOME/

The annoucement is surely there...

Senior members please comment on the pricing and the prospects for 3-4 years....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any news on the price & size of the plots ?

No News Yet. Looks tempting as plots will give much better returns than Flats. I really feel that DLF wud surely keep the price on higher side. 240 is minimum size.
    CommentQuote
  • Keep the forum informed on any news of the price.
    CommentQuote
  • I was waiting for godrej launch but after looking at this i am tempted to book DLF

Can anyone suggest which one would be better Godrej Sector 80 or DLF Plots,both from investement and living purposes
    CommentQuote
  • Payment plan for plots!!

Can anybody provide any details about the payment plan options that you get for plot options? I believe there would be lot of up-front money required.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnkurKalra
    I was waiting for godrej launch but after looking at this i am tempted to book DLF

Can anyone suggest which one would be better Godrej Sector 80 or DLF Plots,both from investement and living purposes

According to what I have learnt from other members of this forum Plots have always appreciated much more than flats. Sector 80 is a far away than 73.

Senior members AmitMM, GauravChug, Chopra, Derb, Manoja , tinesha can guide us better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    According to what I have learnt from other members of this forum Plots have always appreciated much more than flats. Sector 80 is a far away than 73.

Senior members AmitMM, GauravChug, Chopra, Derb, Manoja , tinesha can guide us better.

1 Single remark ... Land appreciates and building depriciates....

Due to this fact the appreciation in appartments in past has been slower than plots...

But times are changing if we see the trends in last 2 years... The prices of basic commodities have increased by 15% (inflation) and the basic commodities used in buildings have appreciated in line with land prices...
    Steel up by 35-40% cement up by 20-25% which have made buildings appreciated as well...

So i cant comment for how much time this scenario will be maintained but the price escation by many builders is on account of these commodity prices because most of them haven't started the construction and they will suffer losses if they constuct with rates they offered last year... hence they are normalizing the anticipated losses by offering very high rates for new towers in their projects...

I somehow feel that new buyers of appartments are paying for the discounted prices which initial buyers got...

So my view... go for plots at this time and avoid buying aparment.... if you are not looking for very short term gain...
    CommentQuote
  • Members do you feel that it will be a good invest ment 40 K...plots are vailable despite of a BIG RALLY 40 k Oon main Sohna road and some other developed sectors inside..
    CommentQuote
  • Where are the plots available from a builder.

I am interested in plots and want to pay white money , this advantage i saw in DLF plots as they are launching now and i can pay in white else eveywhere else seller ask for black money on re-sell.
    CommentQuote