Dear all,

i heard , orris is coming out a new project within couple of month . Some of the info given below :

"A residential group housing project currently under planning stages in Sector 89, Gurgaon. The project is ideally located on the state highway viz. Pataudi Road. Some of the key features of the project have been elucidated below:
    Comprising of 9 towers with Ultra-modern facilities

v70% green area, children’s play ground, club with swimming pool, 24*7 power supply, Broadband connectivity, CCTV security system, etc. "

Any confirmed news about this project and appx BSP and exact timeline and location advantage.

Senior members please comment.

Arvind
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sector 89 is good location and have dual connectivity from Patudi road as well as NPR.

But i would like to rather wait for Sec 88 projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    Sector 89 is good location and have dual connectivity from Patudi road as well as NPR.

But i would like to rather wait for Sec 88 projects.

sector 88 looks like a complete commercial sector not a residential.
    CommentQuote
  • Orris - SpringHome & township

Any update on SpringHome
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArvindMishra
    Any update on SpringHome

it is in sector 85 not 89
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/35492-orris-spring-homes-orris-infrastructure-sector-85-gurgaon?t=37265

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote