Hi all owners of Pyramid Urban Homes located in sector 70 A, Gurgaon.
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey, any updates here?
    CommentQuote
  • Latest update
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kinudo1 years ago
      thanks for the update
  • May 2017
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Any more updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Latest update - 13 July 2017
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all Dears,

I got demand letter for this current Installment which include 12% GST; agree exemption clause was removed; however government has clarified that total input tax credit is available at this time, so they collect and pay to governement and also enjoy 12% input tax credit on their tax payout; So ideally Flat cost to be adjusted as they enjoy input credit; otherwise it is easy clean profit to the builder.

I have already sent mail to them; attached below for your reference.

So let all demand from our side for clear clarifications before making the GST Payment.

Regards,

Prabhu.M

Photos:
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • sumitmalik711 years ago
      https://www.ndtv.com/business/government-cracks-down-on-firms-not-passing-on-gst-benefits-notices-issued-1789805
  • Hi guys anyone been to see the construction as yet how is it going
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      Yes I have been the construction is going to plan looks like 2019 possession is viable.
  • Originally Posted by m.prab
    Hi all Dears,

I got demand letter for this current Installment which include 12% GST; agree exemption clause was removed; however government has clarified that total input tax credit is available at this time, so they collect and pay to governement and also enjoy 12% input tax credit on their tax payout; So ideally Flat cost to be adjusted as they enjoy input credit; otherwise it is easy clean profit to the builder.

I have already sent mail to them; attached below for your reference.

So let all demand from our side for clear clarifications before making the GST Payment.

Regards,

Prabhu.M

Thirty-six home buyers of Pyramid Infratech, a Gurgaon-based real estate firm, filed complaint against the builder alleging that it has been charging them 12 per cent GST notwithstanding the fact that the company has been getting much higher tax rebates as input tax credit for inputs such as cement and steel. Since he has already paid taxes on the inputs, he actually has no tax liabilities but despite that he has been charging the buyers 12 per cent tax, they said.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      Does any one have a list of these buyers or contact details and how to join this group.
  • I am allotted a flat in Urban Homes in December 2016. At that time 3 installment was already passed and I was supposed to pay all those amount in lump sum. The completion date was supposed to be December 2018 but Pyramid management is saying that it will be completed in September 2019.

As per HUDA affordable policy, builder is supposed to pay some amount as penalty and his licence should be cancelled for it.

Help me on this.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • request to all owners of pyramid sector 70A. we should make a whts app group to knnowing each other and work together.

CommentQuote
  • Is there update on possession? Has anyone shifted so far?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sir,

Are you aware about news "Pyramid Infratech found guilty of profiteering, asked to refund Rs 8.22 crore to homebuyers", dated Sep 19, 2018? And did you get any refund or any one you know who got it? I guess they will give possession in 2019 end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shashiblues12
    request to all owners of pyramid sector 70A. we should make a whts app group to knnowing each other and work together.

even I agreed . If you have formed any group please add me also in it. Please let me know how can I contact you.

CommentQuote