Guys, A month back I had decided to buy a property in Gurgaon. About three weeks back I decided on Valley View, but when I went and had a look it does not feel a good place to buy, plus the surrounding area is really dead and buried....

So I decided to drop the ready to move in flat desire and started looking at 3 or 4 year plans. I was terribly against this idea first, but when I seen that in my budget I can only get around 750 sqft or a desolate 2 br builder floor in sector 57,, I really had no option. Like I said earlier with a budget of 40 to 60 lakhs,,I very much am a Below Poverty Line individual in GURGAWA...

Ok long story short..Need advise on which of these three areas is the best in case of appreciation. Now that I am investing long term might as well make money out of it...:-

1) Golf course road, sector 59 through to sector 70
2) beyond manesar toll,,sectors 81 to 95
3) sectors 100 to 110,,,which is very close to Dwarka e-way

What do u guys think????
Read more
87 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Golf course road is always a Good option to Reside or to Invest But Dear you are already sky rocketing..Go for manesar toll belt 81,82,83..These are really good option with builder coming with new projects..Mapsko Royal villae,universl aura is a good option
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Gaurav, I spoke to a gentleman who apparently has a lot of knowledge and he actually advised me against buying in sector 81 to 94..

Reason----Apparently there are some really cheap housing schemes coming up in sector 97,98 and 99 and that will definitely impact the rates of sectors 81 to 94......

He advised me to either go ahead for Golf Course Road or he sectors 101 to 110..

Thoughts guys????
    CommentQuote
  • Look at

a) Golf Course ext. rd. & Sohna road

b) Upcoming Projects right on NH8 ie. Sectors 76,77,78 & 80

c) Upcoming Projects in Manesar

d) Projects in Sector 81 plus

If u believe in the Dwarka e way story , it also has many projects , on offer .
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Manoj,,

What do you mean by the Dwarka e-way story,,I heard that is definitely going to happen,,is it still a doubt ...please do let mt know....

regards,
    Sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • It is going to happen , but the big question is WHEN ? If it starts after a couple of years & nears completion in the next 10 years or so, u could land up earning FD interest or worse , on yr. investment .

No body still , has the answer to this When & that is a very important question to be asked before investing on the Dwarka e way . U never know, it could gain momentum in the next few months or maybe a few years or a few decades ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mate,,but it is an approved HUDA project right..why would it not kick off,,,,????I know there is some dispute going on,,,

and quite frankly with the real estate folks already going to sectors 100 to 110,,,,,I think there is a very high likely hood that the e-way will be built
    CommentQuote
  • that is why i said , if u believe in the Dwarka e way story , do invest there.

Originally Posted by Snair32
    Thanks mate,,but it is an approved HUDA project right..why would it not kick off,,,,????I know there is some dispute going on,,,

and quite frankly with the real estate folks already going to sectors 100 to 110,,,,,I think there is a very high likely hood that the e-way will be built
    CommentQuote
  • It is stupid to think that e way will be built in 3 years..just go and see the area..there are so many villages in between and other old stuff..its gonne take atleast 5-6 years minimum to see the eway nearing completion and the premium for e way has already been built up in the prices for the next 1-2 years. Prices have increased from 2200 to 3300 in less than a year..

One shud not blindly follow the trend....

All these futuristin investments are attrctive at right prices.. this area was attractive to invest at prices 6-9 months back....

There is hardly any resale acticity going on at this time.....in that area
    CommentQuote
  • On visiting all these sights and seeing the future prospects of development i feel investment in golf course extension will yield the maximum and fastest returns compared to other areas.
    I have currently invested in pioneer park 2 bedroom , M3M golf estate 3 bedroom and universal business park.
    Kindly enlighten me about the various upcoming projects on the golf course extension road and also advice me if my belief in investing in golf course extension road has flaws .
    Since i have read many posts in this forum i understand there are people who will give me unbiased and logical advise .
    kindly revert on this .
    Looking forward to a healthy discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    On visiting all these sights and seeing the future prospects of development i feel investment in golf course extension will yield the maximum and fastest returns compared to other areas.
    I have currently invested in pioneer park 2 bedroom , M3M golf estate 3 bedroom and universal business park.
    Kindly enlighten me about the various upcoming projects on the golf course extension road and also advice me if my belief in investing in golf course extension road has flaws .
    Since i have read many posts in this forum i understand there are people who will give me unbiased and logical advise .
    kindly revert on this .
    Looking forward to a healthy discussion.

I would like to request you to kindly share the price at which you booked in M3M and what size ???

I think you are holding units in some of the most exclusive projects of Golf course ext road, so nothing much to be discussed away from Emmar & Ireo.

Rest all the projects are not of the match.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    I would like to request you to kindly share the price at which you booked in M3M and what size ???

I think you are holding units in some of the most exclusive projects of Golf course ext road, so nothing much to be discussed away from Emmar & Ireo.

Rest all the projects are not of the match.

ok i booked m3m at 5600 per sq ft. and got 3005 sq ft. simplex . i wanted to discuss if it is the right time to buy another one with a short term trading point of view for like 4-6 months basis as the price in resale has touched around 7200 per sq ft . ? and i am planning to hold the already booked one till possession .

And just wanted to discuss M3M , pioneer park and universal business park as a project as a whole. because according to the vibes of all these projects these seem great but on the hindsight all are from new builders .
    CommentQuote
  • The units you are holding specially in M3M are of different class all together and have different clientele basically.

Not much of trading happens in these projects as bigger capital is required if at all there are no sellers in market so most of the buyer holds such units till possession.

Pioneer is again a good project and since it's on the prime golf course ext road, you should hold it till possession too.

For short term trading point rather look for something which is in great demand and have less supplies in market. e.g 2bhk flats, plots, low rise n all.

Market is already hyped and expensive at the moment, and there are no negative signs visible at the moment rather will go higher till year end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    The units you are holding specially in M3M are of different class all together and have different clientele basically.

Not much of trading happens in these projects as bigger capital is required if at all there are no sellers in market so most of the buyer holds such units till possession.

Pioneer is again a good project and since it's on the prime golf course ext road, you should hold it till possession too.

For short term trading point rather look for something which is in great demand and have less supplies in market. e.g 2bhk flats, plots, low rise n all.

Market is already hyped and expensive at the moment, and there are no negative signs visible at the moment rather will go higher till year end.

thanks for your kind thoughts .
    also i would want to know from various members of this forum that how is the vibe coming from the following projects in the market -
    M3M , universal business park and pioneer park .
    And also want to know abt any new soft launches or launches worth investing in ?? and also when you go to the golf course course extension road . there is a patch where the road becomes single . what is the story behind that ?? is that land under dispute with huda or something ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    thanks for your kind thoughts .
    also i would want to know from various members of this forum that how is the vibe coming from the following projects in the market -
    M3M , universal business park and pioneer park .
    And also want to know abt any new soft launches or launches worth investing in ?? and also when you go to the golf course course extension road . there is a patch where the road becomes single . what is the story behind that ?? is that land under dispute with huda or something ?

Pioneer Park...Great Location, Reputed builder, Good progress on construction but inflated and hyped resale rates at 5000 considering the specification and the rate it got launched 2650 psqft.

M3M will be future ready and could expect appreciation and rates like in DLF Aralias mid to long term...niche buyer segment...good for end use who have heavy pockets.

Universal Business Tower...Not read too much about this as commercial is in heavy oversupply...heard almost 1 million + sqft of office space lying unavailed and idle on Sohna Road.So commercial is not the thing to invest in currently.

For Invetsment

Look at heritage One from Conscient builder...Great builder with super projects across India...H1 is on 7.5 acres with ONLY 3 towers and just 280 some units...laburnum is in 9 acres and crowded... relatively H1 will be too much of open areas and exclusivity...very high facility to resident ratio with stadium type playground and top class luxury specification at a decent price of 6000 pqsft all inclusive...none of the ireo/pioneer/emaar give you so much for so less....therefore very hi potential project.

Apart from this I am also waiting for my next big bet!!
    CommentQuote
  • Projects normally having niche buyer segment r high on initial investment . They r equally difficult to sell , since they have a very limited clientèle .

One should be real careful in investing in such high ended projects.
    CommentQuote