Hi

Would appreciate inputs/discussion on investing on IT parks on gurgaon sohna road, is IT as an industry being in good shape now?

I am looking to invest from rentals point of view... would really appreciate what are current rentals for a ready to move unfurnished office on first floor

cheers
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chatty
    Hi

Would appreciate inputs/discussion on investing on IT parks on gurgaon sohna road, is IT as an industry being in good shape now?

I am looking to invest from rentals point of view... would really appreciate what are current rentals for a ready to move unfurnished office on first floor

cheers

60-70 Rs psft. - Not sure of floor wise dispersion.
    CommentQuote
  • Sohna Road rentals Rs. 40 to 45/Sq. ft.

Hi Chatty,

Currently market rentals for IT on Sohna Road are around 40 - 45/Sq. ft. If thinking of investment, I would recommend MVL's IBC as the price is just Rs. 4000\Sq. ft with 12% assured return. You can start with an investment of Rs. 20 L. They are coming up the project in Sec 35 which is very near to NH8 in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ishaan
    Hi Chatty,

Currently market rentals for IT on Sohna Road are around 40 - 45/Sq. ft. If thinking of investment, I would recommend MVL's IBC as the price is just Rs. 4000\Sq. ft with 12% assured return. You can start with an investment of Rs. 20 L. They are coming up the project in Sec 35 which is very near to NH8 in Gurgaon.

Many thanks ishaan for heads up...if possible can you please provide any contact no of the company.. so as i can take it futher

cheers
    chatty
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chatty,

I am in touch with their employee Rohit. His no. is 9560899617. However company does not give good discount. So I got i touch with their direct associate - Mr. Jain who has given me full information and a good discount as well. His number is 9811857046. Choice is yours.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ishaan,
    Is minimum investment Rs 20 L?
    CommentQuote
  • YES, there starting investment is 20L
    CommentQuote
  • Ishaan, you written in your earlier post that Mr Jain is offering discount.
    Do you have any clue, how much discount they are offering.

And I have never invested in commercial property, could you please let me know, how it work?
    Do they physically allocate floor part, or they allocate something like shares, so if some one want to re-sell, he/she just needs to sell his/her share only.
    Could you please give some light ?
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Shukla,
    Discount offered totally depends on the volume of business you are giving. In my case I showed interest for 1500 Sq. ft. and he offered me 3% discount which means that instead of 20L, I will get the property at Rs. 19.4L.

Yes, once you invest in assured return property, you get the area registered in your name. It will be your property and like any other property, you can buy and sell this property.
    In fact after construction, builder takes the guarantee to lease out the property so you don't have to worry to lease it out. You will keep on getting the rental from the tenant to whom builder leases it out.

But since you will be buying an assured return property wherein builder guarantees to lease the property after construction, you will not get the physical possession as the builder will lease it out on your belhalf.
    CommentQuote