MVL India Business Centre, MVL, Sector 35, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 21 2015
8 | Posts
2445 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVL India Business Centre, MVL, Sector 35, Gurgaon

Dear All, I am thinking of investment in MVL's IBC. Reason : Fixed return apart of appriciation. I have done in-depth study of the project and really keen to invest with them. Kindly advise if my decision is right. Its an Assured Return project in Sector 35, Gurgaon. Construction has already started.
    Last edited October 16 2010, 04:41 PM.

Re : MVL India Business Centre, MVL, Sector 35, Gurgaon

I have invested in there sector 15 project i- park.

I am getting regular returns.

In ibc appreciation expected slowly but regularly.

Comment

Assured Return in Gurgaon

Thanks Gautam for your advise. Can you adv. how much time MVL took to construct the project you have invested in and are you getting regular return by MVL?

Comment

Originally posted by Ishaan View Post
        Thanks Gautam for your advise. Can you adv. how much time MVL took to construct the project you have invested in and are you getting regular return by MVL?
        MVL has lot of customer complaints against them in consumer forum. Google it and read the nature of complaints.

Though there too many complaints against the most prominent builders as well.

My personal suggestion is to stick with Unitech & DLF as their resale is in great demand and capital appreciation is too good, though rental will not be 12 % as others offer but capital appreciation is highest.
        Last edited October 19 2010, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Thats the reason I have enquired from Gautam about the services and commitments of MVL since he is the investor in one of there project and I want to hear it from the horse's mouth. I have also confirmed from some other dealers but according to them due to recession there was little bit of problem and that happened with almost all the builders as you have rightly said.

Please adv. how is IBC project of MVL if you have any information?

Comment

Its the cheapest available in market right now. Rather Vigneshwara and Besttech which are very close by are quoting 6000+

But out of the entire lot, i prefer Bestech Chamber 2, as it's a hiway project located on 150 mtr Dwarka Expressway whereas IBC is 500 mtr inside from NH8.

But still it's the cheapest available right now and i believe it will take minimum 5 years to take shape, till then they will drag it as they have too many ongoing projects and they need funds for those tier 2 city projects

Comment

Appreciate your stance but it is not only the price but what matters is the price at which developer is guaranteeing the lease. Bestech is committing a rental of Rs. 55\Sq. ft(approx.) and there building is ready, currently the rental cannot be more that 38-40/Sq. ft. Till the time the rentals reach the level of Rs. 55/Sq. ft., it will be difficult to lease and you have to rely on developer till then. This is more risky preposition in todays time.
              Whereas MVL is committing a lease of Rs. 40/Sq. ft. and there building will be ready in 2.5 years(as they commit). So a rental of Rs. 40/sq. ft. after 2.5 years is easily what you can expect. In fact you can expect more that that....Moreover there are several other charges in Bestech like EDC\IDC, car parking Charges etc . which comes out to almost Rs. 300/Sq. ft. extra on which you will not get any return. Effectively your return is going to decrease.

As compared to Bestech, MVL is not charging for car park, EDC\IDC etc and there price is too realistic. Gautam from this forum has already invested with MVL in other project and as he said that he is quite satisfied. Taking all this into consideration, I think MVL IBC is the best bet.

Comment

No assured return from MVL

MVL builder is doing lot of fraud with the investors in their various projects. They are NOT giving assured return to investors.
                Please tell this to everyone and help other not get trapped.
                The investors have united against MVL now and have formed a group to fight legal case against the builder.

Comment

Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on India Business Centre here https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=29167
                  We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
                  Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X