Hi All,

I believe there are separate individual threads are ongoing for all of these projects .. but as of now I am confused which way to go.. they all have there goods/bads ..

Need you expert/genuine opinions on the same...
Basic difference is
- New Gurgaon - Aster court Sec 85
It will take little longer to be habitable, but as all sector s getting developed together, in future the area would be prime and liveable.
Also prices are in my reach and affordable than any other part in gurgaon.

- Arnd Sohna - Todays Sec 73
The area would be inhabitable a little earlier than New gurgaon, and due to some luxury project, the area would command a premium tag in gurgaon, so appreciation wise these would be best area in short as well as long term.
Prices little high and I would have to extend my budget..

- Dwarka Eway - Sec 37D BPTP Spacio
The area is little messy as of now, but once project is completed, u can straithway move and start using it,as industrial sector as well as sec 10a near by.as such location is good, once eway comes up it would get even better, prices also comparable to new gurgaon and for new gurgaon u need to travel 5-7 km more from here.

In general I have idea of these three locations but I am looking a apartment, with following idea.
- I wish to move in to my own house as soon as possible
- but as of now I don't think I have that much amt to get that
- So if i invest in any of these project, within 2 yr If i get a suitable option I should be able to sell it off with some profit

Confusion,
price wise I wish to go for sec 85
location wise spacio seems better and would be available for use earlier
but If my pocket would have permitted i would go for arnd 67-73 area.

Pls suggest ur views ..
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • With Orris , the issue is that u may never land up with a home ( there is a lot of difference between a builder & a holder of a land bank )

Today , with its quality problems , could give u an additional complimentary pool in your drawing room , which might not be to the liking of many.

BPTP ( the greatest among the three & the cause of misery of thousands of end users & investors ) , could make u land up with any of the two above issues of Orris & Today & give a free additional thing or two to worry about.

If u have a horizon of 4 years plus to look at a place on being livable , Orris looks like the best bet. , simply because it is the cheapest , between the three. If u r looking to move in by 2 years or so , Orris is out. Look for something else on the Sohna rd ( Look at something on resale , where construction has already started or is on the brink of starting , if u have ready money ).

If u like 37 Sector , look at Ramprastha Edge , which is a decent project.

P.S - The pun is intentional & if u do not find humor in it , forget about it as a bad joke.

:bab (45)::D
    CommentQuote
  • Go for mapsko Royal villae a good option...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the inputs.. along with the humor..
    I just compared the three on basis of price and location, now u have added more insight into it...

on sohna i belive prices woudl already be high...
    how about tulip white/orange... how do find those...

I blv they would be in a better prices range as they were launched quite cheap...
    but any other specific inputs on the project ....

I am not sure if construction is started....
    CommentQuote
  • Tulip has not delivered anything , till date. In that sense , it does not look like a good option, especially for an end user. I am not sure on the resale price , but i think , they r being quoted at around 3500.
    CommentQuote
  • that is good option but overall cost would be high due to starting size of arnd 1790 sqft i blv...

Originally Posted by walia_gaurav9
    Go for mapsko Royal villae a good option...
    CommentQuote
  • for a ready or to be ready in 6-8 mnth .. shelling out upto 60 lac is not an issue.. but for a project that would still take 3 yr to build (+1 for delays etc) .. i wld not like to get put more than 40 lacs ..
    CommentQuote
  • On the Sohna rd. , u have an option of Spire , South ( if u r comfortable with Spire , though Spire too have not delivered anything till date , but Spire, South's construction may start by end this year or so ). The price of about 2900/3000, on resale is pretty attractive.

Study Spire , South , as an option.
    CommentQuote
  • Look at Uppal's Canary residence. Possession is about 1 to 1.5 years ahead. Emaar Palm Hills is also gearing up for construction . U can get a 3 BHK on resale at about 3600.

Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    for a ready or to be ready in 6-8 mnth .. shelling out upto 60 lac is not an issue.. but for a project that would still take 3 yr to build (+1 for delays etc) .. i wld not like to get put more than 40 lacs ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    for a ready or to be ready in 6-8 mnth .. shelling out upto 60 lac is not an issue.. but for a project that would still take 3 yr to build (+1 for delays etc) .. i wld not like to get put more than 40 lacs ..

at 40 L your options are limited to 2 bhk in projects like orris and bptp only and unfortunately both dont inspire any confidence. canry uppal can be an option if you want the delivery in a years time and are willing to pay upfront( good for end use /not gr8 investment idea)
    today 2 bhk will cost you 52/53 L and you will have to get it in resale.

i suggest if you the paying capacity reevaluate the options.

look at better builders even if you have to pay more. lok at raheja projects for early delivery or at mahindra/vipul for 3+ years. stay away from the likes of orris/bptp. if you have the risk apatite than its better to look at spire(at least has a gr8 location)
    CommentQuote
  • I do agree with the most of it , except the risk associated with Spire , South. I think the risk part is more or less over & shortly it would be time to reap the harvest.

Secondly , i do not think , The Platinum has specified any budget for his requirement ( or is it that i have missed on it )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I do agree with the most of it , except the risk associated with Spire , South. I think the risk part is more or less over & shortly it would be time to heap the harvest.

Secondly , i do not think , The Platinum has specified any budget for his requirement ( or is it that i have missed on it )

i am going by his statement where he wants to invest only about 40L for projects with 3+ delivery and 60 for 6-8 months
    yes spire risks are less now for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Mapsko Casa Bella is a good option in Sector 82 located 1.5 kms from NH8. Suits your requirement as you should get a 2 bhk within 45 lacs. Construction quality of Krishna Apra Group is decent as they have delivered projects in Indirapuram. As an option & if you can spend upto 60 lacs, take a 3bhk, sell it in 2 years to take a 2BHK at Sohna Rd. However, orgnl allotment in this project may not be available as would be the case with most of the projects for which the expected delivery is in 2 years time.
    CommentQuote
  • you have pointed out a good option in mapsko. good builder and decent location.

Originally Posted by vaibhav2003
    Mapsko Casa Bella is a good option in Sector 82 located 1.5 kms from NH8. Suits your requirement as you should get a 2 bhk within 45 lacs. Construction quality of Krishna Apra Group is decent as they have delivered projects in Indirapuram. As an option & if you can spend upto 60 lacs, take a 3bhk, sell it in 2 years to take a 2BHK at Sohna Rd. However, orgnl allotment in this project may not be available as would be the case with most of the projects for which the expected delivery is in 2 years time.
    CommentQuote
  • Views on Mapsko Royale Ville

Hi Memebers,
    I am new to this forum and this is my first post.I was reading threads while waiting for account activationand saw som interesting posts.

What is your view on Mapsko Royale/Raheja Sampada..Not sure if Royale ville is available in original booking and with price 2800/sft...Can you let me know if you have any contacts in this regard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jiten1
    Hi Memebers,
    I am new to this forum and this is my first post.I was reading threads while waiting for account activationand saw som interesting posts.

What is your view on Mapsko Royale/Raheja Sampada..Not sure if Royale ville is available in original booking and with price 2800/sft...Can you let me know if you have any contacts in this regard.

royal ville is a better project location wise. only thing is that the smallest size is 1790 so it will cost more. sampada is much inside.
    there are still a few units in original booking with the company i think but the price is 2990 and not 2790.
    CommentQuote