We keep discussing that Noida is VFM and Gurgaon is Premium returns. I need to know are there any VFM projects in Gurgaon. I am interested from pure investment point of view.
Definitely not interested in over priced projects.
AM considering sector 89? is it VFM or are there better areas to consider?
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Most of VFM investments r 5 years and plus investments ( long shots , which could go wrong ). Whatever else is there does not have a high safety factor of yr. investment

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    We keep discussing that Noida is VFM and Gurgaon is Premium returns. I need to know are there any VFM projects in Gurgaon. I am interested from pure investment point of view.
    Definitely not interested in over priced projects.
    AM considering sector 89? is it VFM or are there better areas to consider?
    CommentQuote
  • if you are looking for value for money then u must see ready possession stuff in which u have to invest a substantial amount in the beginning itself. one such vfm project coming to mind is bptp freedom park life in sector 57 .... in this project itself they have two towers built by SS group .they are called splendour & delight .these are really value for money at 4200-4300 rupees per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP has a real bad record. Would never put a single penny at risk with such a builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    BPTP has a real bad record. Would never put a single penny at risk with such a builder.

hehe i know . but this project is completed and possesion has been offered also and some 60-70 families even staying there sooo ..... and the ss group towers i am talking about have not been built by bptp but ss group(the collaborator) . and they have better specifications than bptp towers , are in the same campus but still cheaper than bptp towers .

On a personal note i would also not invest in this project because i donot want to live there and since the project is complete the payment has to be made in full altogether . but for someone looking for a home or a VFM project i feel this is a good option .
    CommentQuote
  • Take a look at Sare Crescent Green Parc , Sector 92 at less than 2000 psf . Low rise apartments . Sample flat which i saw was quite decent . Total VFM. Construction has already started ( but do cross check on the same ) .
    CommentQuote
  • Project may be complete & possession offered , but the quality of construction would only get revealed after a few seasons have passed.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    hehe i know . but this project is completed and possesion has been offered also and some 60-70 families even staying there sooo ..... and the ss group towers i am talking about have not been built by bptp but ss group(the collaborator) . and they have better specifications than bptp towers , are in the same campus but still cheaper than bptp towers .

On a personal note i would also not invest in this project because i donot want to live there and since the project is complete the payment has to be made in full altogether . but for someone looking for a home or a VFM project i feel this is a good option .
    CommentQuote
  • MM ,

Also consider Spire , South. Its for about 2850/2900 on resale & the builder seems to have received all approvals & looks all set to launch a new phase with prices which r in sync with the vicinity & start construction by Jan. , next year. All other projects around Spire r between 3600-4000 , so looks like a good opportunity.

Go through the Spire , South thread , to see the strings attached to it.
    CommentQuote
    Take a look at Sare Crescent Green Parc , Sector 92 at less than 2000 psf . Low rise apartments . Sample flat which i saw was quite decent . Total VFM. Construction has already started ( but do cross check on the same ) .

I liked the floor plan, but location looks deserted. When did they launch the project. WebSite says price is 1600 psf, looks like they have not updated(?)
    anyway i would like to see the location.

Am comparing between Mahagun mywoods in Noida Extn and Something around similar to Cresent location in Gurgaon with a 5 year plan so seems to be - comparison in terms of locational advantage.

Mahagun(3BHK) is avl for 27 Lacs, Cresent(3BHK) is avl for 35 Lacs, All inclusive.
    Loading in Mahagun is 20-25%, in Cresent is 25-30%(which is good considering Gurgaon).

Mahagun has a positive background. Cresent is still unknown to me.
    Cresent construction has started which is positive, Mahagun will start next year.
    CommentQuote
  • Also look at Orris , Aster , Sector 84 . Its on resale at about 2500/2550 . VFM on resale , but builder's repute is questionable .

Look at The Orris , Aster thread .
    CommentQuote
  • Location is not real bad , but the present approach is . I feel that when proper Sector roads come up , it should be a decent place to live. Raheja , Sampada , which is at about 2300 , is about 0.5 Kms from Sare . One more project is quite nearby , but i cannot recall the name.

Not aware , when it was launched . Price on web site has not been updated.

I liked the floor plan, but location looks deserted. When did they launch the project. WebSite says price is 1600 psf, looks like they have not updated(?)
    anyway i would like to see the location.

Am comparing between Mahagun mywoods in Noida Extn and Something around similar to Cresent location in Gurgaon with a 5 year plan so seems to be - comparison in terms of locational advantage.

Mahagun(3BHK) is avl for 27 Lacs, Cresent(3BHK) is avl for 35 Lacs, All inclusive.
    Loading in Mahagun is 20-25%, in Cresent is 25-30%(which is good considering Gurgaon).

Mahagun has a positive background. Cresent is still unknown to me.
    Cresent construction has started which is positive, Mahagun will start next year.
    CommentQuote
    Take a look at Sare Crescent Green Parc , Sector 92 at less than 2000 psf . Low rise apartments . Sample flat which i saw was quite decent . Total VFM. Construction has already started ( but do cross check on the same ) .

How to reach these sectors ? Do i need to pass manesar and then take a left turn on KMP ? If KMP is already build ?
    Or I need to take Pataudi Road from Hero Honda chowk ?
    CommentQuote
  • There r two-three approaches , but i could not make it on my own to the site & had to finally take a broker , to show me around.

I went through the Patudi road & came back from a small village road , which met NH8 , between Sec. 77 & 81.

U do not need to go to Manesar .
    CommentQuote
  • MM ,

I am listing a few projects , which might meet yr. requirement/budget ( 2 BHK's only ) . Most would be on resale . Check on the builder repute & the construction status.

U can look at -

a) Ninex Corona , Sector 37 & Ninex project in Sector 76

b) Indiabulls Centrum Park - If u r bullish on the Dwarka e way.

c) Ramprastha Edge , Sector 37 D

d) Uppal's Canary residency , Sector 78

e) ILD , Spire Sector 37 C - has many complaints of end users / investors . Check the web.
    CommentQuote
    MM ,

I am listing a few projects , which might meet yr. requirement/budget ( 2 BHK's only ) . Most would be on resale . Check on the builder repute & the construction status.

U can look at -

a) Ninex Corona , Sector 37 & Ninex project in Sector 76

b) Indiabulls Centrum Park - If u r bullish on the Dwarka e way.

c) Ramprastha Edge , Sector 37 D

d) Uppal's Canary residency , Sector 78

e) ILD , Spire Sector 37 C - has many complaints of end users / investors . Check the web.

thanx manoj. this is the issue... why is so much re-sale for unreconstructed projects? this is the biggest cause of price heatup, happening everywhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , i agree , MM . It is one of the main causes for prices heating up , especially for areas , which would get inhabitable after 5/6 years or plus & u see no other reason for the prices heating up now .

thanx manoj. this is the issue... why is so much re-sale for unreconstructed projects? this is the biggest cause of price heatup, happening everywhere.
    CommentQuote