M3M Golf Estate recently launched at Rs.11,100-2,000 inaugural discount , i.e Rs.9100 per sq. ft . for the first 100 flats .then the company will slowly eliminate discount. The company execs are saying they will take the price to Rs.15000 by april next year .A never seen before price on the Golf Course Extension . The resale value of apartments now at Rs.8000 per sq ft. Do you people think that this project will be able to sustain such a growth and continue growing? very intriguing but today was the launch of the sample flat of M3M . Very impressive i must say and the crowd gathering there to see it was humongous . Do you think it still makes sense to book an apartment there at these prevailing rates or buy on resale or u think the market for these flats will come down ?
will appreciate your views on this . and any people who have also seen the sample flat and the beautiful models and presentations they have put up are also welcomed to comment
Read more
787 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think will have to see the sample house now that you have such high opinion of the project.

wonder about the pricing though. just don't have a comfortable feeling about it.

I am looking forward to TATA. if the company execs are to be believed they have some very innovative plans and layout including a 39 story tower with one unit per floor. will have to wait to know if its actually true

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    M3M golf estate recently launched at Rs.11,100-2,000 inaugral discount , i.e Rs.9100 per sq. ft . for the first 100 flats .then the company will slowly eliminate discount. The company execs are saying they will take the price to Rs.15000 by april next year .A never seen before price on the golf course extension . the resale value of appartments now at Rs.8000 per sq ft. Do you people think that this project will be able to sustain such a growth and continue growing? very intriguing but today was the launch of the sample flat of M3M . very impressive i must say and the crowd gathering there to see it was humongous . do you think it still makes sense to book an appartment there at these prevailing rates or buy on resale or u think the market for these flats will come down ?
    will appreciate your views on this . and any people who have also seen the sample flat and the beautiful models and presentations they have put up are also welcomed to comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    M3M golf estate recently launched at Rs.11,100-2,000 inaugral discount , i.e Rs.9100 per sq. ft . for the first 100 flats .then the company will slowly eliminate discount. The company execs are saying they will take the price to Rs.15000 by april next year .A never seen before price on the golf course extension . the resale value of appartments now at Rs.8000 per sq ft. Do you people think that this project will be able to sustain such a growth and continue growing? very intriguing but today was the launch of the sample flat of M3M . very impressive i must say and the crowd gathering there to see it was humongous . do you think it still makes sense to book an appartment there at these prevailing rates or buy on resale or u think the market for these flats will come down ?

I looked at the specifications and floor plans after your post.I have to admit that it looks very impressive,and luxury for sure.I am also sure that it will get buyers even on the price you mentioned.

Still I would study the market and area before taking a decision.Its a huge investment but a place to live as an end user.

Well looking at the project it feels that this will become landmark very soon,but the buyer segment will be very limited.
    CommentQuote
  • Realty major M3M Group has launched its first project, M3M Golf Estate, in Gurgaon, targeting high net worth individuals (HNIs). Spread over 75 acres on the Golf Course Road Extension in Sector 65, the M3M Golf Estate offers luxury apartments built around a 9-hole reversible 'In-City' golf course designed by Graham Cooke and Associates. Already graced with multiple awards in the US, Dubai and UK for the "Best Upcoming Golfing Lifestyle Residences in India", M3M Golf Estate boasts world class amenities and features including a 110 per cent green cover, phenomenal outdoor and living spaces, state-of-the-art kitchens replete with fittings and fixtures, Wi-Fi connection, roof-top jogging tracks, swimming pools and world class club house.

Speaking on the occasion, Basant Bansal, CMD, M3M Group said that M3M Golf Estate will redefine luxury, art and architecture, and the project will add to the luxury quotient in the developing real estate market especially in Delhi-NCR region. "The company will continue to develop luxury real estate projects which reflect impeccable designs and state-of-the-art engineering to create architectural landmarks in the city-scape," Bansal told Realty Plus.

The M3M Golf Estate comprising approximately 1,700 units will be completed in two phases, with the possession of the first phase expected by mid-2014. The project is valued at approximately USD1.5 billion (around Rs 6,900 crore) on completion. The project has been extensively planned over the last 11 months, with the apartment units starting at a price tag of approximately Rs 3 crore each. The entire project will be built on stilts to provide community spaces, along with multiple clubs and roof-top swimming pools.

The project has been designed by the world renowned Arcop Group from Montreal, Canada. Arcop has real estate and hospitality projects such as the Garden Estate and Laburnum in Gurgaon to its credit and have also designed the Mughal Sheraton in Agra. The 9-hole executive golf course has been designed by Graham Cooke and Associates from Montreal, Canada. The company is one of the leading Golf Course design companies in the world and has created over a 100 golf courses across the globe. The interiors of the Golf Estate buildings are been designed by Cecconi Simone Inc a company with over 25 years of expertise in providing creative solutions in real estate projects.

Furthermore, M3M Group is planning to come up with commercial and retail developments and IT/ITES SEZs across the country.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Realty major M3M Group has launched its first project, M3M Golf Estate, in Gurgaon, targeting high net worth individuals (HNIs). Spread over 75 acres on the Golf Course Road Extension in Sector 65, the M3M Golf Estate offers luxury apartments built around a 9-hole reversible 'In-City' golf course designed by Graham Cooke and Associates. Already graced with multiple awards in the US, Dubai and UK for the "Best Upcoming Golfing Lifestyle Residences in India", M3M Golf Estate boasts world class amenities and features including a 110 per cent green cover, phenomenal outdoor and living spaces, state-of-the-art kitchens replete with fittings and fixtures, Wi-Fi connection, roof-top jogging tracks, swimming pools and world class club house.

Speaking on the occasion, Basant Bansal, CMD, M3M Group said that M3M Golf Estate will redefine luxury, art and architecture, and the project will add to the luxury quotient in the developing real estate market especially in Delhi-NCR region. "The company will continue to develop luxury real estate projects which reflect impeccable designs and state-of-the-art engineering to create architectural landmarks in the city-scape," Bansal told Realty Plus.

The M3M Golf Estate comprising approximately 1,700 units will be completed in two phases, with the possession of the first phase expected by mid-2014. The project is valued at approximately USD1.5 billion (around Rs 6,900 crore) on completion. The project has been extensively planned over the last 11 months, with the apartment units starting at a price tag of approximately Rs 3 crore each. The entire project will be built on stilts to provide community spaces, along with multiple clubs and roof-top swimming pools.

The project has been designed by the world renowned Arcop Group from Montreal, Canada. Arcop has real estate and hospitality projects such as the Garden Estate and Laburnum in Gurgaon to its credit and have also designed the Mughal Sheraton in Agra. The 9-hole executive golf course has been designed by Graham Cooke and Associates from Montreal, Canada. The company is one of the leading Golf Course design companies in the world and has created over a 100 golf courses across the globe. The interiors of the Golf Estate buildings are been designed by Cecconi Simone Inc a company with over 25 years of expertise in providing creative solutions in real estate projects.

Furthermore, M3M Group is planning to come up with commercial and retail developments and IT/ITES SEZs across the country.

Very Impressive... Out of reach :-((
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Rabbit in a box?

Originally Posted by ISHANb

Unknown builder; No track record; Unheard pricing; No future !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikky55
    Unknown builder; No track record; Unheard pricing; No future !!

started booking at 5600 , very professional in their approach . . premium in resale already reached 2400 in six to eight months . company booking in full flow . The latest buzz among HNI's . Dont know about the future but personally very positive about it . the market also seems positive about this , that is at this point of time . company price to be revised to 11000 soon . Sample flat a must see . even if you dont look forward to investing in it .
    CommentQuote
  • Gaurav, 6400 for m3m, are you serious.... you will cause a stampede here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudeep
    Gaurav, 6400 for m3m, are you serious.... you will cause a stampede here.

this quotation must be at least three to four weeks old .the rate was that around that time . dont bother . and gaurav if this is really the case then pm me the details asap .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudeep
    Gaurav, 6400 for m3m, are you serious.... you will cause a stampede here.

I am sorry guys. I guess My mind went somewhere when I was typing this message . The SMS talked for Rs 7100/- per sqft... Sorry for causing confusion. I am trying to find that SMS ... I guess I have deleted it. But I am sure I will get it again would keep you guys posted.
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing to be sorry about . It happens with everybody . Forget it.

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    I am sorry guys. I guess My mind went somewhere when I was typing this message . The SMS talked for Rs 7100/- per sqft... Sorry for causing confusion. I am trying to find that SMS ... I guess I have deleted it. But I am sure I will get it again would keep you guys posted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh

i am still up for it brother. getting nothing confirmed in the market . was getting the same rate you mentioning a week ago . . but not as of now . . still looking for a relative of mine . anyways take care . . no worries .:)
    CommentQuote
  • It would be interesting to see what they deliver.M3M prices seems to be inflated.Many builders promise moon in the launch but "the proof of the pudding is in the eating" ... I would definitely watch there first project if they can deliver the same quality as they promised..

In gurgaon market seems like everything sells just you have to make big promises.. M3M has no track record but seems like people still are very interested in this project with super inflated prices... Should be a good case study..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propseeker
    It would be interesting to see what they deliver.M3M prices seems to be inflated.Many builders promise moon in the launch but "the proof of the pudding is in the eating" ... I would definitely watch there first project if they can deliver the same quality as they promised..
    In gurgaon market seems like everything sells just you have to make big promises.. M3M has no track record but seems like people still are very interested in this project with super inflated prices... Should be a good case study..

Gurgaon market is totally governed by brokers.There is more business class then service class as compared to Bangalore/Hyd.

This could be the reason why the market is going up and will go in near future...I saw a steep decline in bangalore and Hyderabad, and main reason was buying class.

Only fear I have for gurgaon is the infrastructure.I hope it goes the way it has been promised.
    CommentQuote
  • Propseeker, Thats a very valid point. Every body is promising the moon. But the past tells me that RE dosen't work like that. What people seem to think that since it's a very highly prized product, it would be delivered.

But thats not the case always. Look at DLF Belaire.

Their product does look impressive on paper. Let's see what they deliver.
    CommentQuote