Collapse

M3M Golf Estate by M3M Group in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 24 2019
887 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : M3M Golf Estate by M3M Group in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Kindly check, one more issue, M3M had hired a lot of senior level people from other big cos like unitech, emaar, dlf etc at twice the salaries, but those guys have started moving out due to non professional approach of the owners. They were brought in and at that time they were told they would be given a free hand in running the company but it seems things have hit shaky ground.

It has been brought to my notice by 3-4 people, so worth investigating.
    Last edited November 10 2015, 06:45 PM. Reason: Text formatting.
    If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Comment

well like i said , Property is not my department..... I m ZERO in it.... I wroted in for M3M because one of business partner has booked in the same ... & he told me to go for it too...

As per his disussion with some bank person from where he has taken loan bank person told him that t, this property will touch abt 25000 / sq.ft in next 18-24 months ....

But i cant do d same as it is far far far away from my budget & ZERO knowlege
      Last edited November 10 2015, 06:45 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by zorin111 View Post
        Kindly check, one more issue, M3M had hired a lot of senior level people from other big cos like unitech, emaar, dlf etc at twice the salaries, but those guys have started moving out due to non professional approach of the owners. They were brought in and at that time they were told they would be given a free hand in running the company but it seems things have hit shaky ground.
        It has been brought to my notice by 3-4 people, so worth investigating.

Please check, the senior level people who are hired from the mentioned companies, were said to leave from their respective companies. I know few of them personally as we have been investing since my grandfather days.

Comment

Golf Course Extension Road as the next destination for luxury houses in Gurgaon - The Economic Times

Comment

Seems like a paid article....anyone can get this published....as the sales are barely happening, these builders are forced to adopt these tactics to attract prospective buyers....i dont think end users can afford to buy at these stupid levels...infact I dont even know what makes the investors think they will be able to find end users (buyers ) for these OVER priced properties in the future.....its all downhill from here....this is the mother of all SPECULATIONS....

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate View Post
              Seems like a paid article....anyone can get this published....as the sales are barely happening, these builders are forced to adopt these tactics to attract prospective buyers....i dont think end users can afford to buy at these stupid levels...infact I dont even know what makes the investors think they will be able to find end users (buyers ) for these OVER priced properties in the future.....its all downhill from here....this is the mother of all SPECULATIONS....
              SPECULATION Has always been a part of gurgaon RE , but in my personal opinion , barring a few properties on gcex (biggest example is SKYON for me) which are hugely speculatively priced , i find overall pricing of various different projects justified (well justified when compared with GC projects , and there are dfferent parameters involved) .

MOTHER OF ALL SPECULATIONS I WOULD SAY IS UNDOUBTEDLY DWARKA EXPRESSWAY FOR ME !!!! GC ex barring few projects to me is still understandablly priced .

Comment

Potential Investors in M3M Golf Estate, do take a site Visit before Investment. and then,

make a visit : SECTOR 50.

Updates:

Had A site visit to HIBISCUS Sector 50.

The entire LandScape is now looking marvelous.

Just hoping that they finish the work by SEPT 2012 and we could move in by NOV 2012.

All potential GURGAON REAL ESTATE investors, looking for a High-end Lux RTM, should have a look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
                  Potential Investors in M3M Golf Estate, do take a site Visit before Investment. and then,

make a visit : SECTOR 50.

Updates:

Had A site visit to HIBISCUS Sector 50.

The entire LandScape is now looking marvelous.

Just hoping that they finish the work by SEPT 2012 and we could move in by NOV 2012.

All potential GURGAON REAL ESTATE investors, looking for a High-end Lux RTM, should have a look at it.

Looks like you work for SS .... At a pretty lowly level.. that you have to promote your project at Web forums.. This isnt a one of comment... I am saying this after looking at your posts on various threads.. You are promoting hibiscus as an end user/investor would never promote it. You're promoting it as a broker/underwriter/developer ( and their cronies) would...
                  sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Ha ha ha. Mr. Anger.

I am just one amongst you. A very keen observer. And yes, a small 3 BHK _ Unit Holder in HIBISCUS.

Am not promoting SS Group though. If the project does well, they will get enough publicity.

I can see a lot of people write on this forum about their PET projects. I am doing the same.

Hope you won't mind that now.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
                      Ha ha ha. Mr. Anger.

I am just one amongst you. A very keen observer. And yes, a small 3 BHK _ Unit Holder in HIBISCUS.

Am not promoting SS Group though. If the project does well, they will get enough publicity.

I can see a lot of people write on this forum about their PET projects. I am doing the same.

Hope you won't mind that now.

Sir

you may be a keen observer but you're an even more keen promoter. So you do agree that you're views are biased ??

How do you expect people to take your comments at face value when you urself say that you are publicising and promoting SS builder and Hibiscus?
                      sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X