Collapse

M3M Golf Estate by M3M Group in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 24 2019
887 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : M3M Golf Estate by M3M Group in Sector 65, Gurgaon

This news is very similar to https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=14147

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
      Sir

you may be a keen observer but you're an even more keen promoter. So you do agree that you're views are biased ??

How do you expect people to take your comments at face value when you urself say that you are publicising and promoting SS builder and Hibiscus?
      AngerJi, you are like the Angry young Man............ of the GURGAON RE.

Please read: I AM NOT PROMOTING SS GROUP.

Yes, as a Unit Holder, I am pro about HIBISCUS. I want this to be one of the Better Residential Avenues of Gurgaon.

I think, we are all biased towards ones we love.

Let's just say, that everyone on Forum can post views. That's what Freedom of Expression is all about.

I liked your comments on DEW. I read on other thread. I agree with most of your views on that subject.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
        Potential Investors in M3M Golf Estate, do take a site Visit before Investment. and then,

make a visit : SECTOR 50.

Updates:

Had A site visit to HIBISCUS Sector 50.

The entire LandScape is now looking marvelous.

Just hoping that they finish the work by SEPT 2012 and we could move in by NOV 2012.

All potential GURGAON REAL ESTATE investors, looking for a High-end Lux RTM, should have a look at it.

I went there and had a look. Also had a talk with a number of people out there. I do not think they will deliver it by 2012. There are HUGE ISSUES. The quality is also not upto the mark. There are much better choices available in the market with much better builders.

If you are really serious about promoting this project, the best way would be to keep silent. Else you will find that all the threads on which you talk about this project would have similar replies to what you are reading currently. And that would not be good for the project, will it?

Your choice, you want to continue in the same fashion...
        If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Comment

AngerJi, you are like the Angry young Man............ of the GURGAON RE.

Please read: I AM NOT PROMOTING SS GROUP.

Yes, as a Unit Holder, I am pro about HIBISCUS. I want this to be one of the Better Residential Avenues of Gurgaon.

I think, we are all biased towards ones we love.

Let's just say, that everyone on Forum can post views. That's what Freedom of Expression is all about.

I liked your comments on DEW. I read on other thread. I agree with most of your views on that subject.

I am not angry sir.. St_Anger is something i do not wish to dwell upon.... But yeah.. when the owners of Hibiscus are contemplating going to court against the builders aur aap aur bakre fasa rahe ho... this is something i do not approve of.. plus SS's previous track record also speaks for itself.. I am entitled to have my views... thx
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

I will go with Zorin111 Advice.

Lets just wait and Watch.

Comment

I will go with Zorin111 Advice.

Lets just wait and Watch.

I dont know what advice are u referring to.. All i am saying is please do not blatantly promote a project which is most likely going to the courts...you stay invested.. par aur logon ko bakra mat banao

thx
              sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Lips Sealed.

He just said do not post too much on IREF about the Project.

I am just following him.

Comment

Lips Sealed.

He just said do not post too much on IREF about the Project.

I am just following him.

If that was the advice then I would second that line of opinion!!

Comment

Construction Updates for MAY 2012

Golfestate Construction Update

Comment

Potential Investors in M3M Golf Estate, do take a site Visit before Investment. and then,

make a visit : SECTOR 50.

Updates:

Had A site visit to HIBISCUS Sector 50.

The entire LandScape is now looking marvelous.

Just hoping that they finish the work by SEPT 2012 and we could move in by NOV 2012.

All potential GURGAON REAL ESTATE investors, looking for a High-end Lux RTM, should have a look at it.
                      How is Hibiscus related to this thread ? I totally understand that you are looking to promote this project but atleast do it in the right thread.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X