M3M Golf Estate recently launched at Rs.11,100-2,000 inaugural discount , i.e Rs.9100 per sq. ft . for the first 100 flats .then the company will slowly eliminate discount. The company execs are saying they will take the price to Rs.15000 by april next year .A never seen before price on the Golf Course Extension . The resale value of apartments now at Rs.8000 per sq ft. Do you people think that this project will be able to sustain such a growth and continue growing? very intriguing but today was the launch of the sample flat of M3M . Very impressive i must say and the crowd gathering there to see it was humongous . Do you think it still makes sense to book an apartment there at these prevailing rates or buy on resale or u think the market for these flats will come down ?
will appreciate your views on this . and any people who have also seen the sample flat and the beautiful models and presentations they have put up are also welcomed to comment
Read more
784 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, Now in India number of golf courses increasing day by day as the lifestyle of middle class Indians going up.
    CommentQuote
  • When is the next instalment expected for fairway east, tower 1?

I think it's important to hold onto good properties that have muscle with them including, sound location, measurable progress, clear differentiation etc. With many a businesses also losing heat at this point in time, paying instalments would not be very easy. I think it makes sense to hold onto the best of the eggs and dilute some to keep the project value afloat even if it means discounting other investments by 5 or 10% in the secondary market if they have failed to grow so far relatively.

What say guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on this project ?????
    CommentQuote
  • June Update Received for Tower 4,5,6,7
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • According to dis construction pic when can we expect the demand for tower 1 to 4 in fairway east?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanujmangla
    According to dis construction pic when can we expect the demand for tower 1 to 4 in fairway east?

Mid August .
    CommentQuote
  • So it means the due date ll be in the frst week of September ryt?
    CommentQuote
  • what i am aware that they will send you the demand by july end to pay the next installment by aug end.

Rest depend on the construction speed.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the resale price for Fairway West & Fairway East ??????
    CommentQuote
  • tanuj / suncourt / clrfullll / sonu / new buyer ggn / neals 84 etc etc etc ..........

What happened no news from all of u on this project.????????
    CommentQuote
  • Seriously there is no news to discuss nothing on dis thread.

Baaki construction is going at gud pace, nothing is negative abt the project
    CommentQuote
  • I guess I agree with tanujmangla ji things seem calm at the moment.

Not gonna b tracking the resale for this year as I'm gonna stay put in the projects have invested in. My sale resale quota for the year is done.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • whats is the resale going on for west & east
    CommentQuote
  • what happened guys no news since 1 week .............
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in knowing the resale price too, and probably interested in buying it as well.
    CommentQuote