M3M Golf Estate recently launched at Rs.11,100-2,000 inaugural discount , i.e Rs.9100 per sq. ft . for the first 100 flats .then the company will slowly eliminate discount. The company execs are saying they will take the price to Rs.15000 by april next year .A never seen before price on the Golf Course Extension . The resale value of apartments now at Rs.8000 per sq ft. Do you people think that this project will be able to sustain such a growth and continue growing? very intriguing but today was the launch of the sample flat of M3M . Very impressive i must say and the crowd gathering there to see it was humongous . Do you think it still makes sense to book an apartment there at these prevailing rates or buy on resale or u think the market for these flats will come down ?
will appreciate your views on this . and any people who have also seen the sample flat and the beautiful models and presentations they have put up are also welcomed to comment
Read more
787 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do you really believe the M3M team is on this forum to answer questions from buyers :)
    And even if they do after being prodded, it will be just standard meaningless responses which all builders give.

I thank my stars that I didnt fall for M3M's beautiful sample flat. Atleast IREO projects are seeing the light of the day, though enough headaches and issues with them too !

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Dear M3M Team,

If your existing customer has shared his anguish on the forum then it makes sense for you to address his concerns here on the forum only. Especially when you have decided to be here on IREF, its all the more important for your team to bring about transparency in how you address customer grievances.

The very fact he is sharing his concerns on the forum establishes that he is not very happy the way his expectations have been taken care off.

By asking him to visit the Experia gallery and then addressing his concerns would defeat the purpose of this forum.

None of us would have been here had we been very happy by the so called Real Estate/ State of Indian RE.

RA
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir/Maám,

Inviting Sir to Experia was only to show them the Pace Of Construction .We appreciate you thoughts and we believe in the same as well.

We are committed to the Delivery of Golf Estate Fairway West by Third Quarter of 2016.

We will be sharing the pictures of Golf Estate Fairway West very soon.

Regards

Team M3M
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for the update M3M support team.

Inspite of my unhappiness over the delivery, I do appreciate that you are far ahead of other builders in customer engagement and transparency.

I look forward to regular picture updates from both inside and outside apartments to get an idea of progress. I hope the 3rd quarter delivery promise will be held and it will be conveyed to the management that customers who intend to live in golf estate are very upset about this delay. I understand that there must be an investor lobby wanting to delay their installments on account of the slow market but homes are built for residents, not investors and flippers.

Whenever I have seen the project, the quality of construction by L&T has been very impressive, but the pace, not at par with others like IREO.

Best wishes.
    CommentQuote
  • Been on the site last week, noticed that external plaster for fairway east Is not even started but the demand was raised n collected in December itself, ne clarification on the same??
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard from a fellow allottee that

1) M3m is giving a smaller club with fairway west instead of the 11600 meter club mentioned on the website.

2) The main club is nowhere to be seen and apparently it wont be ready anywhere close to end of this year when they are promising fairway west delivery.

3) The club membership charges will be adjusted as the membership of the small club inside fairway west and the big 11000+ meter club mentioned in the website will cost extra when it is ready.

Does anyone or M3M reps know about this , can someone clarify? When is the delivery happening anyway?
    CommentQuote
  • A big reason why people choose ireo projects becoz of dere fully operational club at the time of posession
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir,

We appreciate the concern raised by you with respect to M3M Golf Estate West.

We further request you to please share the convenient date & time so that we can arrange a site visit of M3M Golf Estate West for you

Regards

Team M3M
    CommentQuote
  • Wanted to know wht are the tranfer charges? First transfer is free or chargeable?
    CommentQuote
  • Should be free . Generally with all builders the first transfer is free.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir,

Transfer Charges in Golf Estate are Rs.150 Persqft + Applicable Service Tax.

*You may get in touch with your designated relationship manager for further details.

Regards

Team M3M
    CommentQuote
  • Dear m3m india

Just wanna know wat is the status of the club?? Has the construction started ??? Wat would b the status of club at the time of posession

Regards
    Tanuj
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir,

The Club is getting developed and will be operational at the time of Possession.

However we would like to request you to please get in touch with your designated Relationship Manager for the site visit .

You may write us * Feedback@ m3mindia.com

Regards

Team M3M
    CommentQuote
  • I am quoting from their website M3M Golf Estate, Luxury Apartments, Homes in Gurgaon on Golf Course Road

In sync with the central theme of the project a large club with 11,612 Sq mtr (1,25,000 Sq ft) of area with 7-star resort amenities including multi-cuisine restaurants, library, international spa, private art gallery, unisex gym and salon, aerobics studio, dance studio, cigar lounges, hamam facilities, snooker/billiards room, temperature controlled pool, amphitheater and multiple recreational areas. The club will become the hub of recreational and cultural activities for the residents.

This 11612 meter club is not being constructed as of now as far as I know. A smaller community club is being made now inside fairway west while this huge club will be made outside fairway west later on and charged extra when it is ready I assume. I hope I am wrong though.
    CommentQuote
  • Making normal golf course takes around 2 complete years, whereas m3m has not even started landscaping so it is next to impossible to give the posession dis yr with proper golf course

And wud glad if they can share de size of golf course in west and east respectively
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir ,

The landscaping work has been initiated at site, we request you to kindly provide suitable day and timings for the site visit of M3M Golf Estate and you can write to us at feedback@m3mindia.com or call at our toll free number 1800-123 -3333 for any queries and we shall be glad to assist you.

Regards
    Team M3M.
    CommentQuote