How good is DLF Express Greens Rs. 3350 psf, both from end user & investment perspective? Have heard prices are further going up within a week.
Read more
253 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sahils
    i went to the site today, pleased with the efforts....

the road would be sorted , DIRECT ACCESS TO NHS8!!?!??/ yippeesss.

planning to sell off as soon as reaches 10K

Got it.. You are planning to sell after 10 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by McLordGanj
    Got it.. You are planning to sell after 10 years

LO:DL...........& that is mean . Like everybody has the right to think the best for his property .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahils
    guys... i mean it, 10 k is my target... willing to wait.... "okhli mein sar diya to masulo se kya darna"

dlf rate is 6k

the market might feel depressed, but no one is selling....

rates will fly on posession...

i have a 4 br in M1A

Sahil,

The ongoing resale rate is anywhere between 4400 to 4800 depending on various factors like black/white component, plc/non plc etc. If you are waiting for prices to reach 10K, you will have to wait atleast 4 - 5 years.

@Seniors: Please correct me if you think otherwise.

Thanks!

Varun
    CommentQuote
  • A friend of mine sold at 3800 (approx) few last week.......yes last week. He plans to re-invest.

i doubt resale rate is that high Varun.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chilliflakes
    A friend of mine sold at 3800 (approx) few last week.......yes last week. He plans to re-invest.

i doubt resale rate is that high Varun.

Each to his own...I sold a 2BHK in Sector 78 for 69 lacs couple of months ago. On the other hand, there is another one on the same floor which has been getting offers for 66.5-67 lacs. So, is the rate 66.5 or is it 69? I think there is no easy answer...depending on the seller's desperation, buyer's preference and possibly some luck, you can have a variation in price.

Also, Varun has quoted price inclusive of PLC, while your friend's unit may be a non PLC one & finally, the rates for M1 & M1A also have a difference of about Rs 200...with so many variables being in play, difficult to judge if the 3800 quoted by your friend & 4400-4800 quoted by Varun are an apples to apples comparison. :)

My understanding is that the non PLC rates vary between 3800-4200 depending on floor, location, etc.
    CommentQuote
  • bought

i have now bought one more unit 4 br, in M1A. got 4100 non plc. that makes two units.

agar zameen bik gayi to 2 more and then the whole floor can be mine....
    CommentQuote
  • yes even if it touch 10 k in 4 years then even its gud appreciation seeing current rates...

Originally Posted by VarunGupta
    Sahil,

The ongoing resale rate is anywhere between 4400 to 4800 depending on various factors like black/white component, plc/non plc etc. If you are waiting for prices to reach 10K, you will have to wait atleast 4 - 5 years.

@Seniors: Please correct me if you think otherwise.

Thanks!

Varun
    CommentQuote
  • Predicting the future i almost impossible, so 10K could be earlier or farther off .

DLF's name does sell & if one has the capacity to hold, enjoy it & hope for the best .
    CommentQuote
  • dlf rules

manoja ji or other seniors

can u please guide on the q:

does dlf allow, breaking the walls between the flats???

I plan to have the whole floor to myself eventually and make it into guest house..
    CommentQuote
  • till it reaches 10000 that is!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • You cant temper with walls and moreover dont take such risk as society may not allow guest houses ..depends u r on riskier side then ..you can either try a small scoiety with 50 flats in sidco or best is buy a 300sqyrad plot in sector 1...and construct it...
    CommentQuote
  • thanks

dear gabar singh and all

thank you for your advice...
    CommentQuote
  • Express Green is stuck in a litigation going on between farmers and ABW, which is impacting the status of the complex as well. Information received from someone very reliable in DLF.
    CommentQuote
  • new pics

interetsing news about litigation-- cant trace online..

in the mean time new pic on dlf website... enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Can senior members throw some lights on the litigation?

Originally Posted by nbkp4gk
    Express Green is stuck in a litigation going on between farmers and ABW, which is impacting the status of the complex as well. Information received from someone very reliable in DLF.
    CommentQuote