Gurgaon One Sector 84 - Alpha G Corp

Alpha G Corp seems to be launching a new project in sector 84, by the end of January, 2011. The project might be called Gurgaon One Sector 84 Gurgaon.

Can I please have some information on builder, their background and the project? Yes, this is the same company that delivered the Gurgaon One project on old NH-8 in Gurgaon.
Read more
1203 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Agastya07, most individuals, especially investors have their typical ways & parameters of analyzing a project . I am not saying that my way is bad or yrs. is good or vice versa or the X person is the best one to analyze . Yes, i agree that over analyzing, sometimes spoils the whole issue .

Regarding, who would decide the price, here the situation looks to be different, first the builder announced that 15 % discounts would be given, retracted on 15 ( looking at the response, which they probably never expected ), brought 10 % discount in play . Finally, this 15 % discount was given to a select few & most brokers, who had been promised certain quotas of booking at 10 %, are not been given that .

What apparently has happened is, that after seeing the massive response, either the Alpha G guys did a bulk deal with a big broker, who is holding the units at his end, to be sold at a premium later on his sweet will or the Management has decided to hold the units with themselves, to later sell at maybe 5 or zero % discount .

Originally Posted by Agastya07

I agree with ISHANb, if you like the project and builder buy it. Many PPL in forum said that BSP of PG, Bestech and Godrej are very high, but still they getting buyers. Moreever who will be deciding BSP Builder or buyer?
    CommentQuote
  • I talk to my broker thru which I was plananing to book one 2 BHK unit.
    According to him. All the units including 3BHK has been sold out to the employees and their relatives.Builder has not accepted any check from any broker.Only very few units of 4BHK are available.
    Is anybody able to get an allotment from this form??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PankajSingh
    I talk to my broker thru which I was plananing to book one 2 BHK unit.
    According to him. All the units including 3BHK has been sold out to the employees and their relatives.Builder has not accepted any check from any broker.Only very few units of 4BHK are available.
    Is anybody able to get an allotment from this form??

This is really irritating... shame on these guys. Not buying it now, come what may. What a waste of time for everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • same here...really bad
    CommentQuote
  • i got 1188 sw ft unit in 15% discount
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    i got 1188 sw ft unit in 15% discount

Awesome... ab party kahan hai???
    CommentQuote
  • I would lik to say that if people feel thatalpha g corp is a very good developer or brand name then according to their track record , may be is equal to or below par than Universal , so no point in goin in just for the brqnd name if location or price does not suit u
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai, hyun Jaale pe namak chidak rahe ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by amit001
    i got 1188 sw ft unit in 15% discount
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    no point in goin in just for the brqnd name if location or price does not suit u

ISHANb Bhai, very true fully agree.
    CommentQuote
  • And also just going by track record eve. A baani or a ninex or dhoot Or uppal are better in each way , alpha g inno way is an A league builder !!
    CommentQuote
  • U have a point, but i have already answered that, see some posts before this . As an investor & as an individual, we have different parameters of analyzing . What may see good to u, could be shit for me . As simple, as that .

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    I would lik to say that if people feel thatalpha g corp is a very good developer or brand name then according to their track record , may be is equal to or below par than Universal , so no point in goin in just for the brqnd name if location or price does not suit u
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed but i am just trying to put across a point of view that has not come up in discussion till now :-)
    CommentQuote
  • I am in no mood to defend Alpha G, because of what has happened & the way they handled the whole thing, but the fact remains, that it is a decent project . Period .
    CommentQuote
  • such a royal waste of time.... but jo hota hai achhhe ke liye hota hai...
    may be jab amit bhai iske 31% wale clause me phase honge to we might get another good new launch :bab (4):...
    just kidding amit bhai... congrats...
    CommentQuote
  • This had to happen and i personally call this unethical but these days every developer is resorting to such practice to make extra money.

I remember,i had given a cheque for TATA's new project in sector 72 at the rate of 5950/sq ft and when TATA realised that they have received more cheques than no.of apartments in their project hence received overwhelming response.They returned the cheques and later decided to come up with exclusive 4 BHK at the rate of 6600/per sq ft and now i listen to different stories on the forum about their new rates like 7500/per sq ft and so on.All this happens co's there are buyers in the market who dominate the decision making of making the developer's project or breaking the developer's project.

Such unethical stories shall be repetitive every now and then and have become generic with all the developers.
    CommentQuote