Last updated: June 24 2017
17 | Posts
4043 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing Property Rates in Sector 27, Gurgaon

Hello People,

I am thinking of investing in a 500 sq yard plot in Sector 27, (HUDA sector), which is in the by lane, near the “roundabout” of golf course road, which leads to DT Mega Mall on the left and golf course extension road to the right.

The area has very less construction and still needs development. I found the location pretty hot as it is hardly 2 minutes drive from Supermart 1 and 5 minutes from Sushant Lok Metro Station.

Currently, I have an offer of Rs. 75,000. Not sure if this is a good price?

It would be nice to have some feedback.

Last edited November 7 2010, 11:32 PM.

Re : Ongoing Property Rates in Sector 27, Gurgaon

pricewise its an ok offer but 4.25 cr for a huda plot???? i would think twice both as investment/end use.
    these sec 27/28/44/45 have yet to see any dev and highly unlkey for a long time.
    see the state of other huda sec around. just dont match up.

whats makes you consider this( besides location which you have mentioned)

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
      pricewise its an ok offer but 4.25 cr for a huda plot????
      It is 500 sq ft not sq yard . so 42.5 lakhs

Comment

thanks tarun for the correction(now i am wondering is it a 60 yard plot then)
        not bad then.....( sorry abhi)

Originally posted by tarung View Post
        It is 500 sq ft not sq yard . so 42.5 lakhs

Comment

Originally posted by abhi View Post
          Hello People,

I am thinking of investing in a 500 sq.ft plot in Sector 27, (HUDA sector), which is in the by lane, near the “roundabout” of golf course road, which leads to DT Mega Mall on the left and golf course extension road to the right.

The area has very less construction and still needs development. I found the location pretty hot as it is hardly 2 minutes drive from Supermart 1 and 5 minutes from Sushant Lok Metro Station.

Currently, I have an offer of Rs. 85,000. Not sure if this is a good price?

It would be nice to have some feedback.

You can get same rate i.e 90000-95000/ sqmt ie 75000-80000 / sqyd in DDA plots in new sectors of Rohini/ Dwarka then why you need to go for Gurgaon...

Also Delhi hasnt seen much appreciation in last 3 months while Gurgaon has run on it feets. Once circle rates settle in Delhi you would see an appreciation of 35-40 % within 1-2 months .. In my opinion go for a plot in Delhi
          Last edited November 3 2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Sorry folks. 500 Sq. yards. My mistake. Yes, 3.75 Cr. What would be a good price? You have DLF 1 just 2 minutes away where the rates are 1.50 Lac to 2 Lacs. Talking from a commercial point, why isn't this a good investment?

In any case, all houses have to be self-sufficient so even if HUDA does not do much development, it is still a good location.

Being an investor from Gurgaon, I am not interested in Delhi. BTW, what should be a good price/deal for buying a plot here.

Comment

abhi,
              if its not main road facing /is in by lane commercial value would diminish.
              secondly dont compare it to dlf I.( logic even sl I rates are lower than ph I) but dlf investors dont buy huda/sl specially big ticket ones..
              at such ticket size you would have n number of options both short term and long term holding wise.
              sorry somehow cant get my self to recommend it
              Originally posted by abhi View Post
              Sorry folks. 500 Sq. yards. My mistake. Yes, 4.25 Cr. What would be a good price? You have DLF 1 just 2 minutes away where the rates are 1.50 Lac to 2 Lacs. Talking from a commercial point, why isn't this a good investment?

In any case, all houses have to be self-sufficient so even if HUDA does not do much development, it is still a good location.

Being an investor from Gurgaon, I am not interested in Delhi. BTW, what should be a good price/deal for buying a plot here.

Comment

If you have a time frame of 6-7 months then better invest in Delhi.

Places like Malviya nagar, Saket , Supriya Vihar, Hauz khas , Safdarjung enclace ,Panchseel enclave are hot for investments as the prices are going to shoot up in Delhi.

You will get 250 sq yrd to 500 sq yrd builder floor fully furnished and some of the best locations of Delhi.

But make sure you EXIT well with in 6-7 months as the market will see a correction soon.

Else in Gurgoan, DLF plots at Sohna Road and Emmar plots at Golf course ext road are better option then trying your luck with HUDA sectors.
                Last edited November 3 2010, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Whats the rationale or only gutt feel?

"
                  But make sure you EXIT well with in 6-7 months as the market will see a correction soon. "

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                  If you have a time frame of 6-7 months then better invest in Delhi.

Places like Malviya nagar, Saket , Supriya Vihar, Hauz khas , Safdarjung enclace ,Panchseel enclave are hot for investments as the prices are going to shoot up in Delhi.

You will get 250 sq yrd to 500 sq yrd builder floor fully furnished and some of the best locations of Delhi.

But make sure you EXIT well with in 6-7 months as the market will see a correction soon.

Else in Gurgoan, DLF plots at Sohna Road and Emmar plots at Golf course ext road are better option then trying your luck with HUDA sectors.

Comment

I am not sure if anyone of you is aware of the exact location.

a) This plot is 2 minutes drive from Super Mart 1
                    b) It is 30 seconds away from Golf course road roundabout.
                    c) You can see Dell Office from the plot.
                    d) 2 minutes drive to DT MegaMall.
                    6) The main road outside leads to the new bypass for MG road.

The by-lane could be widened if the traffic increases.

Not great from a residential aspect as of now and that is why it is selling Rs. 75,000.

Talking about DLF, Sector 73 which is almost 10 kms away, why would you like to pay 45K and not 75K for this one that is right in the heart of Gurgaon?

I know HUDA sectors carry a bad name but then location is everything. And this particular area is still under development. One can see new houses coming up. Imagine this area after 3 years.

Delhi is too expensive and one needs to have local expertise as well.

I am still contemplating to consider this plot and invite more feedback from dear members.

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X