Last updated: December 15 2010
121 | Posts
11341 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gurgaon Property Market Saturated

Gurgaon Property Market Saturated

I have checked from several agents that the Gurgaon Land market is totally saturated. I even cross checked from Gurgaon Tehsil where land registrations are done. The last 15 days data shows that there are hardly any transactions.

Real Estate Agents says that this is due to the circle rates going up and people not having white money, leading to less speculation.

It seems Gurgaon Land prices have already touched its peak and with the infrastructure in doldrums, no one is willing to buy at the prevailing rates.

There could be very few exceptions like good locations in DLF 1 and DLF 2, but HUDA sectors have certainly taken a beating. Typically, agents tell you that prices will double in another 3 years once the developments starts, but haven’t we seen it already that there is minimal or no development in most of the HUDA sectors.

LET’S PRAY THAT THE GURGAON REALTY PRICES FALL TO SOME REALISTIC LEVELS.

Re : Gurgaon Property Market Saturated

Amen

Thats a good news

Comment

One thing i am 100% sure that there are tons of investors who are holding units without the capacity to pay for 20-30% of the price and will be unable to pay the next installments.....ther are people who only had 5-10 lakhs and had bought in this boom thinking that they will be able to make 5-7 lakh on their investments...

Guys trust me there will be interesting deals in the resale market once there are no buyers and the investors have no option but to sell at minimal premium

Comment

Wait for the time, but it is very difficult to come in gurgaon at least...

Can observe the 10% recent hike in prices are not logical, but waiting for correctness in gurgaon RE prices is waste of time. My experience

Comment

Hi- Help me in understanding, how a circle rate will impact the price of the property....its only regisration....and to new land purchase...
          Big fishes had '000's of acres land already on thier name...and they can play this with new philphosphy " CIRCLE RATES" ....Honestly, i doubt that market atleast in Gurgaon is saturated when new projects are launching like rockets...

Having said, I agree with Amit..."One thing i am 100% sure that there are tons of investors who are holding units without the capacity to pay for 20-30% of the price and will be unable to pay the next installments.....ther are people who only had 5-10 lakhs and had bought in this boom thinking that they will be able to make 5-7 lakh on their investments..."

No Offences to anyone, its my individual perception...!

Comment

I agree with Abhi. Even I have got this data that there are hardly much deals happening in Ggn market. My info is from a very reliable source. I had even given this comment about 3-4 weeks back.

Whatever deals are happening are mostly in original booking. Nothing much in resale. HUDA plots are the ones which may come down first.

Keep watching this space.

Comment

Amit and Abhi,
              totally agree with this. Highly illogical why prices are heating up so much without many end users and slow growth of infrastructure.
              Last month I was being offered pre-launch prices from a builder for a project launched 6 months back.
              MM

Comment

Yes very much in Gurgaon and the offer is still available. Do u want me to spill the beans
                MM

Comment

Originally posted by amit2222
                  Go ahead buddy, you are doing a social service here
                  Let others be apprise of the current reality of realty.
                  Okay.
                  Its commercial space from JMD which they launched in june, location golf course extn. price is 4500. believe me it is VFM as residential is at 3500 there
                  i am actually considering it.
                  MM

Comment

Originally posted by amit2222
                    MM, I too have received that offer last month. Actually, I was wondering how could it be a residential project. Was tempted at it along with Spaze project, but somehow it was your thoughts on one of the threads that prompted me not to. Commercial rates would be stable to decline till 2012. So you will have that opportunity again for many months to come.
                    For an investor(with cash in hand) it hardly matters whether commercial or residential.
                    btw-I dont see commercial to decline further, they are already down. They will stagnate either for another 12-15 months or will gradually increase.
                    MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X