Spaze Privvy The Address, Spaze Group, Sector 93, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 25 2021
911 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spaze Privvy The Address, Spaze Group, Sector 93, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vgupta123 View Post
    In my view current rate is around 3500 for a 2BHK flat ( area 1297 sqft), 3400 for a 3 BR ( area 1697 sqft) and 3350 for a 4BR (1998 sqft). I don't think we can get it at 3150/- , if available I would like to buy. Please if you can send me the details.
    Yes the prices are in that range or higher. I have a unit which is one of the best having biggest open area and park on GF. I don't want to let it go and might not as well. But I have some family issues for which I need some money. If any one is interested I can think but can't promise. Being working I want the deal in full white as I did the same

Comment

who will take the toll of thr adjoining village , surely the only requirement in the project is location,location , location and this project is not in a bad location but worst

Comment

Hi

Just for the information- In sector 93 following builder have licenses :

LC-1827A- DLF New Gurgaon Home Developers for 18.313 Acres of GH
        LC-2289A - DLF Universal - for 10.06 Acres of GH (Aff)
        LC-1634A - Ramprastha Estate for 37.168 Acres for GH
        LC-2098A - Ramprastha Estate in Sector 92,93 and 95, plotted for 128.594 acres

Comment

Most of the brokers I got in touch with, to buy a unit in this project have quoted anything between 3400-3600. Their logic is that it is still the most cost-effective project because nothing is available below 4K in that region, which I agree as such. That way this project will be soon around 4K by end of this year.

Comment

Have you checked , Crescent Park ?? . which is nearing completion.

Comment

Anything that is near completion I feel is a loss until n unless its out of way because to take possession and have paid almost full amount do not make sense knowing its going to take minimum three years for this area to become rent able or livable rather invest in two to three different places and later decide which one to keep and which to be disposed looking in the way things unfold , area develops and the appreciation offered, regards

Comment

Originally posted by vgupta123 View Post
                Hi

Just for the information- In sector 93 following builder have licenses :

LC-1827A- DLF New Gurgaon Home Developers for 18.313 Acres of GH
                LC-2289A - DLF Universal - for 10.06 Acres of GH (Aff)
                LC-1634A - Ramprastha Estate for 37.168 Acres for GH
                LC-2098A - Ramprastha Estate in Sector 92,93 and 95, plotted for 128.594 acres
                Nice list...seems like Sec 93 would soon reach the 4K mark in resale.

Comment

Hi

I received the mail from one of the broker and the company price of Spze 93 has been revised. The revised rate is now:

SPAZE “The Address “,Sec 93, Gurgaon
                  3 BHK,1697 sqft@4200 psqft
                  3 BHK,1998 sqft@4200psqft
                  4 BHK,2532 sqft@4200 psqft
                  4 BHK,3424 sqft@4200 psqft
                  5 BHK,3755 sqft@4200 psqft

Comment

Construction ?

Hello,

Does anybody have any info about when construction will start. Does spaze has all approvals for sector -93 project.

thanks

Comment

• Re : Spaze Privvy The Address, Spaze Group, Sector 93, Gurgaon

Hi

Spaze does have a valid license for the project. They filed for the layout plans for approval and there were some issues there. The same were resubmitted after corrections and as per spaze the same should be approved very soon. The latest glitch was the water issue and i believe they will have to give declaration on water use before getting their lay ou plans approved.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X