HI MY FRIENED HAS A UNIT AT EMAAR PALM HILLS IN SEC 77 AND WANT TO SELL IT URGENTLY. CAN SOMEBODY SUGGEST THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE IF HE DOESNOT WANT TO GO THROUGH THE AGENTS AS THEY DELAY AND ASK FOR HEAVY BROKERAGE. WHICH IS THE BEST METHOD?

Edit: For detailed information & discussion on this project, please visit:
https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/10012-palm-hills-by-emaar-mgf-in-sector-77-gurgaon?t=12413

....
Read more
Reply
257 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bahut se logo ko baat samhaj nahi aati, they r just here to have fun at the expense of the END USERS & INVESTORS .

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bahut se logo ko baat samhaj nahi aati, they r just here to have fun at the expense of the END USERS & INVESTORS .

    Investment ke naam pe g***h-a-n*-t-a nahi karte, sirf faltu ki batein karte haain .


    Investment ke naam pe g***h-a-n*-t-a karna bhi nahi chaiye, age its --------------------------------------- fill in the blanks
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj bhai.. don't take anything personal dear... we love to hear your comments/analysis for any property.

    It is good that people are discussing these points and you have a great meduim to clear their doubts.
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bahut se logo ko baat samhaj nahi aati, they r just here to have fun at the expense of the END USERS & INVESTORS .

    Investment ke naam pe g***h-a-n*-t-a nahi karte, sirf faltu ki batein karte haain .
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, patta nahi kai sochete rahte hai, log, maybe corrupt minds ? Ghaint means " i think i am cool , always thinking, i am right , may also mean " looking very sassy and y " . Ohhhh, I seem to have mis·spelt it & maybe misused it (correcting myself ), but wait, it looks to be appropriate enough :D .

    Still, on getting old, i have some Quotes -


    "Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young".

    “We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

    "Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional" .

    “The soul is born old but grows young. That is the comedy of life. And the body is born young and grows old. That is life's tragedy.”

    "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter".

    "Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many".

    “Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.”


    A man's age is something impressive, it sums up his life: maturity reached slowly and against many obstacles, illnesses cured, griefs and despairs overcome, and unconscious risks taken; maturity formed through so many desires, hopes, regrets, forgotten things, loves. A man's age represents a fine cargo of experiences and memories. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wartime Writings 1939-1944, translated from French by Norah Purcell
    CommentQuote
  • shant ghadha dhari bheem shant...

    i know yaha bohot saare duryodhan hain but shant shant


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bahut se logo ko baat samhaj nahi aati, they r just here to have fun at the expense of the END USERS & INVESTORS .

    Investment ke naam pe g***h-a-n*-t-a nahi karte, sirf faltu ki batein karte haain .
    CommentQuote
  • I believe he meant aage(in hindi) its fill in the blanks, not age.

    I might be wrong, but don't think anybody knows other members age here. Atleast I did'nt specify mine while creating account.

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bhai, patta nahi kai sochete rahte hai, log, maybe corrupt minds ? Ghaint means " i think i am cool , always thinking, i am right , may also mean " looking very sassy and y " . Ohhhh, I seem to have mis·spelt it & maybe misused it (correcting myself ), but wait, it looks to be appropriate enough :D .

    Still, on getting old, i have some Quotes -


    "Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young".

    “We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

    "Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional" .

    “The soul is born old but grows young. That is the comedy of life. And the body is born young and grows old. That is life's tragedy.”

    "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter".

    "Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many".

    “Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.”


    A man's age is something impressive, it sums up his life: maturity reached slowly and against many obstacles, illnesses cured, griefs and despairs overcome, and unconscious risks taken; maturity formed through so many desires, hopes, regrets, forgotten things, loves. A man's age represents a fine cargo of experiences and memories. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wartime Writings 1939-1944, translated from French by Norah Purcell
    CommentQuote
  • There are many other forum members who have invested in Palm hill. They are all cool and taking this discussion in very sporting manner except one.If he not ready to accept any negative point in his invetment, then he should be carefull while commenting on others investment.I feel if some one is Duryodhan here, he is still better than Jaydrath
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (41):Tujhko Mirchi Lagi To Mein Kya Karon..par mirchi lagne pe such to ugal diya ki kyon stomach meiyn itni takleef hai..:bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - Just a request. Pls avoid replying to someone whom you don't consider worthy enough of your time/thoughts. This will keep such informative forums more healthy and will enable new members to actually go through all previous posts (with some meaningful information).

    I am a newbee here, and really spent few hours in reading all the posts of various posts (so that I can be aware of all discussions and facts, rather than repeating the same).. M not favoring or criticising anyone (who am I to do that, and what will I gain out of it :) nor m i trying to play the "Big man" here... It's just a request for the sake of everyone here..

    Hope we all agree to this and keep this forum more informative by sharing facts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramans
    Guys - Just a request. Pls avoid replying to someone whom you don't consider worthy enough of your time/thoughts. This will keep such informative forums more healthy and will enable new members to actually go through all previous posts (with some meaningful information).

    I am a newbee here, and really spent few hours in reading all the posts of various posts (so that I can be aware of all discussions and facts, rather than repeating the same).. M not favoring or criticising anyone (who am I to do that, and what will I gain out of it :) nor m i trying to play the "Big man" here... It's just a request for the sake of everyone here..

    Hope we all agree to this and keep this forum more informative by sharing facts.

    Well said and I agree to you... lets be informative and back your information with some evidence, facts etc and dont just say anything which you are not sure of... cheers Raman...
    CommentQuote
  • raman, agreed 100 % on this . I would avoid replying to provocations . Lets keep the discussions healthy, informative & gainful for everybody concerned .
    CommentQuote
  • Very well said Ramans, I feel you are in Leauge of Venky, AmitMM, Tanisha and Zohaib - unbaised opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • I have today received ( in fact, just now ) an offer for 3725 for my 3 BHK . What is the ongoing price in resale of 3 BHK's ?

    Anybody ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramans
    Guys - Just a request. Pls avoid replying to someone whom you don't consider worthy enough of your time/thoughts. This will keep such informative forums more healthy and will enable new members to actually go through all previous posts (with some meaningful information).

    I am a newbee here, and really spent few hours in reading all the posts of various posts (so that I can be aware of all discussions and facts, rather than repeating the same).. M not favoring or criticising anyone (who am I to do that, and what will I gain out of it :) nor m i trying to play the "Big man" here... It's just a request for the sake of everyone here..

    Hope we all agree to this and keep this forum more informative by sharing facts.

    Waise bhi, Whoever has trust on Emmar they boooked a flat, Whoever says/thinks Emmar is not gud enough he/she didn't booked, Simple?

    What's the point in arguing?

    Apna paisa, Apni Marzi
    CommentQuote
  • Very rightly said " Apna paisa, Apni Marzi ".

    As i always say, its your money, yr decision & the consequences r yours too .
    CommentQuote