Guys...Any more information about this project being launched by Ramprastha Developers?

Ramprastha Builders Pvt Ltd has launched yet another Project in Gurgaon. Ramprastha City Skyz is located in Sector 37D, Gurgaon, Haryana, INDIA. To add luxury to your lifestyle. The SKYZ provides luxurious 3 BHK condominiums situated within Ramprastha City, Sector 37 D, Gurgaon's one of its kind integrated township

Ramprastha has already successfully launched their 6 residential projects in Ramprastha City, below is the details of the projects.

1) Ramprastha The Edge Towers - The Edge Tower site area is of 22 acres with 15 towers of G+19 stories which have total ~ 1272 units. (possession with in 5 months)

2) Ramprastha The Atrium - The Atrium site area is of 8 acres with 6 towers of G+13 which have total 336 units. (possession with in 5 months)

3) Ramprastha The View - The View site area is of 7 acres with 5 towers of G+13 which have total 280 units. (possession with in 5 months)

4) Ramprastha SKYZ - Project SKYZ site area is of 12 acres with 9 towers of G+18 which have total 684 units. (possession with in 2 years)

5) Ramprastha Rise - Project Rise site area is of 7 acres with 5 towers of G+25, G+23, G+21, G+ 19, G+17 which have total 340 units. (possession with in 2 years)

6) Ramprastha Primera - Ramprastha Primera site area is of 7 acres with 5 towers of G+22, G+25 which have total 472 units. (Recently Launched) - Subvention Scheme Available
Read more
1897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I dnt think so before 2016 we should expect the same.. we are seeing the delays RP is doing in the older projects..

Originally Posted by Kapilmittal
    When we can expect the possession of SKYZ ??
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, possession may be given in late 2016. But, I don't think SKYZ project will be habitable before 2017. If we consider the entire RP City in 37D on the whole with all their projects (Atrium, View, Edge Towers, Skyz, Rise & Primera) apart from plotted housing fully delivered & operational, we can see the real picture in 2020
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, Thanks.
    Can we expect the completion of dwarka expressway by that time also ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapilmittal
    Ok, Thanks.
    Can we expect the completion of dwarka expressway by that time also ?

Hi
    Greetings

60% of the "clear way" of the 10 kms of litigation free dwarka expressway, out of 14 kms on Haryana side lies between 3x and 8x.

80% of this is complete.

Intersections with existing village and pataudi road with dway not yet clear. Not sure whether a bridge or a round about will be constructed at these intersections. Anyone with information please share.

Sector roads in 3x to connect to dway, pataudi rd, basai road have not yet started and may take at least 2 years after tender process starts.

ROB on Delhi Alwar line is reported in media to have likely start by JUNE 13(Fingers crossed)

Dway intersection with NH8 not yet decided/clear

Litigation stretch in 10x sectors has not shown any progress and matter is subjudice.

Delhi connectivity not yet certain.

Looking into the above, it would be excellent if dway comes up by 2016. Realistically sector roads in 3x, intersection of 3x with the dway, 8x, pataudi/basai road and nh8 is possible others may take longer at the current speed of work.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    Yes clp plan in tower G, last demand was on completion of basement, now due will be on completion of 2nd floor.

Yeah..last demand for Tower G was in March (completion of foundation). I believe, Tower F, G need real push. They are among the most poor performers....
    CommentQuote
  • A broker called me up today to chk if I am interested in selling my unit in Skyz. Was offering 4200-4300. Anyone has idea, what is the launch rate of Primera ? and what is the resale rate for Rise. In my opinion, as construction has already picked up for Skyz, rate should be higher for Skyz than Rise/Primera.

Any thoughts !!
    CommentQuote
  • no need of push dear, its good less money is going from our pockets as compared to other towers, but yes once out of ground we can expect a demand in every 2 months.

Originally Posted by amangla
    Yeah..last demand for Tower G was in March (completion of foundation). I believe, Tower F, G need real push. They are among the most poor performers....
    CommentQuote
  • Not even 2 months..its every month...last two time in tower-D
    Originally Posted by researching
    no need of push dear, its good less money is going from our pockets as compared to other towers, but yes once out of ground we can expect a demand in every 2 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction status updated on site -

SKYZ: Gallery
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone in tower F has recieved any demand since lasty december.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Indrapuram ready to move property with good rental returns is safer option.

Chose skyz for long term capital appreciation without rental returns. If both properties are under construction then ggn will outperform ip by a good margin on capital appreciation
    CommentQuote
  • I would keep the ip flat till I see the next govt and its policies and how the rupee and real estate regulator play out. Also the extent to which us bond sell off going on currently affects global economies.

Also if I had some extra money I would make bookings keeping the rental property. I would never
    Exchange a rtm for uc. Exchange rtm with rtm and uc with uc.

UC and RTM are not the same. Why not make a small 30 l booking in bangalore or pune under clp for uc keeping existing prop. I almost did so 6 months ago.

GGN and Noida are overvalued. I don't see them outperforming ip. In recession RTM has premium over UC.
    CommentQuote
  • I got a call from broker 43-45 depending location and view.

Originally Posted by Vkkpnm
    any idea, what is the current price of Skyz?
    CommentQuote
  • so which are the towers which can expect more premium than others..

Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    I got a call from broker 43-45 depending location and view.
    CommentQuote
  • Lower levels facing inwards in E,F tower.

Higher levels facing outwards in other towers.
    CommentQuote