Guys...Any more information about this project being launched by Ramprastha Developers?

Ramprastha Builders Pvt Ltd has launched yet another Project in Gurgaon. Ramprastha City Skyz is located in Sector 37D, Gurgaon, Haryana, INDIA. To add luxury to your lifestyle. The SKYZ provides luxurious 3 BHK condominiums situated within Ramprastha City, Sector 37 D, Gurgaon's one of its kind integrated township

Ramprastha has already successfully launched their 6 residential projects in Ramprastha City, below is the details of the projects.

1) Ramprastha The Edge Towers - The Edge Tower site area is of 22 acres with 15 towers of G+19 stories which have total ~ 1272 units. (possession with in 5 months)

2) Ramprastha The Atrium - The Atrium site area is of 8 acres with 6 towers of G+13 which have total 336 units. (possession with in 5 months)

3) Ramprastha The View - The View site area is of 7 acres with 5 towers of G+13 which have total 280 units. (possession with in 5 months)

4) Ramprastha SKYZ - Project SKYZ site area is of 12 acres with 9 towers of G+18 which have total 684 units. (possession with in 2 years)

5) Ramprastha Rise - Project Rise site area is of 7 acres with 5 towers of G+25, G+23, G+21, G+ 19, G+17 which have total 340 units. (possession with in 2 years)

6) Ramprastha Primera - Ramprastha Primera site area is of 7 acres with 5 towers of G+22, G+25 which have total 472 units. (Recently Launched) - Subvention Scheme Available
Read more
1897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Juts got demand letter for tower C.. completion of 8th floor roof slab. Can't figure out why are they finishing A-B-C superfast and letting other towers go slow..is it becuz some flats in other towers which have bigger area not sold.. held back by builder for sale later.unofficially?
    CommentQuote
  • Few pics attached giving an idea of the internal distance between the towers, construction update.

CommentQuote
  • Some more-

CommentQuote
  • Towers G, H & I are also constructing fast now, G has reached 2nd floor..

Originally Posted by Viveksinha1
    Juts got demand letter for tower C.. completion of 8th floor roof slab. Can't figure out why are they finishing A-B-C superfast and letting other towers go slow..is it becuz some flats in other towers which have bigger area not sold.. held back by builder for sale later.unofficially?
    CommentQuote
  • When we can expect the possession of SKYZ ?
    CommentQuote
  • Seeing RP performance in past projects, nothing less than 3 years..

Originally Posted by Kapilmittal
    When we can expect the possession of SKYZ ?
    CommentQuote
  • Later half of 2015 or early 2016 is the earliest that we can think of having the possession being offered by RP but here the more important question is the progress of other infrastructure like roads...electricity water ...unless those are in place even RP offering the possession will have no meaning ...

In btw wanted to inform you I received the demand for my tower E unit for completion of 6th floor ...yesterday now they raising demand every month ...
    CommentQuote
  • They have increased speed of construction, getting demand very quickly.

Do anyone is having update on sector roads in sector 37d ?

when we can expect the sector roads to be ready ?
    CommentQuote
  • Real estate regulatory bill

Dear wel informed members ,

Request some senior members to share their understanding of the real estate regulatory bill and it's effect on we buyers ..can we expect that now builders will be more under pressure to hand over the possession as per their committed date as per BBA or they still can play losy and ..care a damn as their legal department already knows the loops hole in this bill to ...over come this bill ..

I was just wondering on this as suddenly RP has been raising the demand every month so are they targeting now aug 2015 for skyz possession...
    CommentQuote
  • Comparison with Indiabulls Sec 103

Hi,

I already have a unit in RP SKYZ (tower C) but I wanted to know if Indiabulls Centrum park (sec - 103) is better than RP Sec 37 D ?

The reason I am asking this is because I am getting some deal for Centrum Park. But I personally want to stick with Ramprastha as Sec 37D is much near to NH8.

It would be great if someone can advice me on this..

thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • goel stick with 37D...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monarch7977
    Dear wel informed members ,
    Request some senior members to share their understanding of the real estate regulatory bill and it's effect on we buyers ..can we expect that now builders will be more under pressure to hand over the possession as per their committed date as per BBA or they still can play losy and ..care a damn as their legal department already knows the loops hole in this bill to ...over come this bill ..

I was just wondering on this as suddenly RP has been raising the demand every month so are they targeting now aug 2015 for skyz possession...

Hi
    Greetings

Regulatory bill is a welcome sign and yet to be promulgated as an ordinance and become an act. Until such time the act comes to existence and more importantly, "gets implemented" in spirit and letter.

Many rules, acts orders are already in place and it is upto each individual to go all alone or a wiser choice of coming together and share best practices in dealing with Builders. One thing is clear, there is no ethical builder in existence and all use one or the other window, to extract maximum possible money from buyers unless they voice their concerns appropriately.

Form a group and start seeking clarification on all issues.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • thanks, do you have any update on sector roads in sector 37d. Ramprastha increased construction speed from last 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapilmittal
    thanks, do you have any update on sector roads in sector 37d. Ramprastha increased construction speed from last 6 months.

Hi
    Greetings

No news bro.

The compensation based on award declared last year was to be settled this month. No news in any media till date.

It would be a good idea to form a group for all RP project owners Ramaprastha RIZE, ATRIUM, EDGE, SKYZ, Primera, Plot BUYERS GROUP and file a suitable RTI with HUDA.

One such group which exists but seems on one is active on it https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ramaprastha-rize-atrium-edge-skyz-primera-plot-buyers-group

However, the builder has a bigger responsibility in ensuring the communication on any updates.
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I want to invest in this property . Pls let me know whats the future prospects and the current rate ?
    CommentQuote