Conscient Heritage One OR Central Park 2, Gurgaon

Last updated: December 13 2016
61 | Posts
12647 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conscient Heritage One OR Central Park 2, Gurgaon

Guys, what would you suggest between these 2. Purpose is investment (can be self use too). Amount involved is the same if we invest today - Around 35 lacs.
    Conscient - Sector - 62; Area - 1890; 25% payment gone. Original Booking amt - 4250 and premium of around 750.

Central Park 2 - Sector 48 (sohna road). Area 1250, original booking amt - 5000 and premium of 300. One has to 35% of total payment now and remaining on posession. No bank approval required.

Your feedback would be really appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited December 13 2016, 10:04 AM. Reason: Title edit

Re : Conscient Heritage One OR Central Park 2, Gurgaon

Originally posted by starsearch View Post
    Guys, what would you suggest between these 2. Purpose is investment (can be self use too). Amount involved is the same if we invest today - Around 35 lacs.
    Conscient - Sector - 62; Area - 1890; 25% payment gone. Original Booking amt - 4250 and premium of around 750.

Central Park 2 - Sector 48 (sohna road). Area 1250, original booking amt - 5000 and premium of 300. One has to 35% of total payment now and remaining on posession. No bank approval required.

Conscient for sure...I own 2 units there so my reply might be looked upon as biased but practically consider all factors of a RE project and Heritage One is the One.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohitnps View Post
      Conscient for sure...I own 2 units there so my reply might be looked upon as biased but practically consider all factors of a RE project and Heritage One is the One.
      I am also tilted toward that. Wanna sell one
      Thanks for your opinion.

Comment

I am also tilted toward that. Wanna sell one
        Thanks for your opinion.
        Will be doing that only...sell1 and keep 1 as I need to fulfill one of my other long term investment initiative.

Comment

When was Consient launched. Some brokers mentioned that the original booking last year was at less than 4000... any idea?

Comment

Not sure, may be you are right. But it came into limelight aound this June.

Comment

Not sure, may be you are right. But it came into limelight aound this June.
              I believe this is one project which got sold off like an undercurrent...same thing happened with pioneer and mahindra aura...no news no ads and no units left at the pre launch price ...hardly did any broker in gurgaon had a clue of this project and it did amazingly well in taking off.

So it really dopesnt matter if this project came into buzz last year...anyways last year was no market as most of us were really busy saving our jobs or to keep the sales going of our business....remember buddies

Comment

Conscient: I am not aware if these guys have any delievered projects. They ran the Heritage school etc.

Of course I am sure he can "claim" to have delivered many-many luxury projects in "partnerships"

Nice marketing facade though !

Originally posted by Mohitnps View Post
                I believe this is one project which got sold off like an undercurrent...same thing happened with pioneer and mahindra aura...no news no ads and no units left at the pre launch price ...hardly did any broker in gurgaon had a clue of this project and it did amazingly well in taking off.

So it really dopesnt matter if this project came into buzz last year...anyways last year was no market as most of us were really busy saving our jobs or to keep the sales going of our business....remember buddies

Comment

Originally posted by vikky55 View Post
                  Conscient: I am not aware if these guys have any delievered projects. They ran the Heritage school etc.

Of course I am sure he can "claim" to have delivered many-many luxury projects in "partnerships"

Nice marketing facade though !
                  So leme give u a lil background...they were Bharat Construction Company who have constructed and delivered as a collaborated builder from the times of 1982 asian games (Siri Fort Audi) to jalvayu Vihar in sec 56 to arborea, calem grove, ivy in sushant lok 1 to palm drive on GC road in recent times...now they have rebranded themselves as Consient as they have launched themselves as a Landbank owner + as a builder with their landmark project heritage One on the same lines as Pioneer Urban group has come out with pioneer Park/presidia etc.Pioneer urban earlier used to be the landbank owner on which unitech constructed nirvana country.Even today Pioneer urban has a huge landbank of some few thousand acres at happening cities within India like the way conscient has within prime and upcoming locations within gurgaon.

Comment

The overall concept of Conscient Heritage looks pretty good, but we need to wait & see what is finally delivered .
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X