Guys, what would you suggest between these 2. Purpose is investment (can be self use too). Amount involved is the same if we invest today - Around 35 lacs.
Conscient - Sector - 62; Area - 1890; 25% payment gone. Original Booking amt - 4250 and premium of around 750.

Central Park 2 - Sector 48 (sohna road). Area 1250, original booking amt - 5000 and premium of 300. One has to 35% of total payment now and remaining on posession. No bank approval required.

Your feedback would be really appreciated. Thanks :)
Read more
59 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by starsearch
    Guys, what would you suggest between these 2. Purpose is investment (can be self use too). Amount involved is the same if we invest today - Around 35 lacs.
    Conscient - Sector - 62; Area - 1890; 25% payment gone. Original Booking amt - 4250 and premium of around 750.

Central Park 2 - Sector 48 (sohna road). Area 1250, original booking amt - 5000 and premium of 300. One has to 35% of total payment now and remaining on posession. No bank approval required.

Conscient for sure...I own 2 units there so my reply might be looked upon as biased but practically consider all factors of a RE project and Heritage One is the One.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mohitnps
    Conscient for sure...I own 2 units there so my reply might be looked upon as biased but practically consider all factors of a RE project and Heritage One is the One.

I am also tilted toward that. Wanna sell one ;)
    Thanks for your opinion.
    CommentQuote
    I am also tilted toward that. Wanna sell one ;)
    Thanks for your opinion.

Will be doing that only...sell1 and keep 1 as I need to fulfill one of my other long term investment initiative.
    CommentQuote
  • When was Consient launched. Some brokers mentioned that the original booking last year was at less than 4000... any idea?

Originally Posted by starsearch

CommentQuote
  • Not sure, may be you are right. But it came into limelight aound this June.
    CommentQuote
    Not sure, may be you are right. But it came into limelight aound this June.

I believe this is one project which got sold off like an undercurrent...same thing happened with pioneer and mahindra aura...no news no ads and no units left at the pre launch price ...hardly did any broker in gurgaon had a clue of this project and it did amazingly well in taking off.

So it really dopesnt matter if this project came into buzz last year...anyways last year was no market as most of us were really busy saving our jobs or to keep the sales going of our business....remember buddies :)
    CommentQuote
  • Conscient: I am not aware if these guys have any delievered projects. They ran the Heritage school etc.

Of course I am sure he can "claim" to have delivered many-many luxury projects in "partnerships"

Nice marketing facade though !

Originally Posted by Mohitnps
    I believe this is one project which got sold off like an undercurrent...same thing happened with pioneer and mahindra aura...no news no ads and no units left at the pre launch price ...hardly did any broker in gurgaon had a clue of this project and it did amazingly well in taking off.

So it really dopesnt matter if this project came into buzz last year...anyways last year was no market as most of us were really busy saving our jobs or to keep the sales going of our business....remember buddies :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikky55
    Conscient: I am not aware if these guys have any delievered projects. They ran the Heritage school etc.

Of course I am sure he can "claim" to have delivered many-many luxury projects in "partnerships"

Nice marketing facade though !

So leme give u a lil background...they were Bharat Construction Company who have constructed and delivered as a collaborated builder from the times of 1982 asian games (Siri Fort Audi) to jalvayu Vihar in sec 56 to arborea, calem grove, ivy in sushant lok 1 to palm drive on GC road in recent times...now they have rebranded themselves as Consient as they have launched themselves as a Landbank owner + as a builder with their landmark project heritage One on the same lines as Pioneer Urban group has come out with pioneer Park/presidia etc.Pioneer urban earlier used to be the landbank owner on which unitech constructed nirvana country.Even today Pioneer urban has a huge landbank of some few thousand acres at happening cities within India like the way conscient has within prime and upcoming locations within gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • The overall concept of Conscient Heritage looks pretty good, but we need to wait & see what is finally delivered . :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The overall concept of Conscient Heritage looks pretty good, but we need to wait & see what is finally delivered . :)

Absolutely and that's the reason I booked not one but 2 units ...One is of course for only investment as I know that Mr Jain the owner of conscient is upto something GREAT so better hold on to 1 atleast!
    CommentQuote
  • ....Of barbers becoming hair-stylists and landlords becoming developers... :bab (4):

So leme give u a lil background...they were Bharat Construction Company who have constructed and delivered as a collaborated builder from the times of 1982 asian games (Siri Fort Audi) to jalvayu Vihar in sec 56 to arborea, calem grove, ivy in sushant lok 1 to palm drive on GC road in recent times...now they have rebranded themselves as Consient as they have launched themselves as a Landbank owner + as a builder with their landmark project heritage One on the same lines as Pioneer Urban group has come out with pioneer Park/presidia etc.Pioneer urban earlier used to be the landbank owner on which unitech constructed nirvana country.Even today Pioneer urban has a huge landbank of some few thousand acres at happening cities within India like the way conscient has within prime and upcoming locations within gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • vikky55, a good one . :D

Originally Posted by vikky55
    ....Of barbers becoming hair-stylists and landlords becoming developers... :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
    ....Of barbers becoming hair-stylists and landlords becoming developers... :bab (4):

Really a good one vikky55 ;)
    CommentQuote

A blind person asked Swami Vivekanand,"Swamiji, can there be anything worse than losing eyesight" to which Swamiji replied."Yes, losing one's vision".
    Gentlemen you are joking around folks who are visionaries in what they do and this is a deliberate transformation/progression for them in order to become more successful, popular and established.They see things when everybody turns blind or actually is blind to them...their vision is the reason which seperates them from being a common man like us and makes them Tycoons in their own field.In simple business language we call this transformation/progression as Diversification.
    And my friends these are the barbers and the landowners who have the B-A-L-L-S to actually become hairstylists and developers and make money from educated yet blind people like us who get shivers to their spines (for a second atleast, lets be honest) if someones posts a thread with a topic "RE market going in recession/correction...RE prices falling?" on IREF.
    Common guys consider this, Mr Jain of conscient is one of the extremely successful personalities in the field of education (yes education, while parallely being a so called landowner!) who has pioneered and catapulted the progressive way of learning to new highs by establishing institutions like The Heritage school in gurgaon and New Delhi.
    Vikky, Manoja, Starsearch...let me know what you call this transformation as...a landowner turning into educational genius!
    Excuse if sounding too philosophical but lets learn to appreciate gentlemen...most of us lacks this precious quality, heavily!
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, come on don't get serious . Laughing at a good joke is no crime . :D

Cool off & take a joke, as a joke . i am sure, no body meant to offend u :bab (35): .

A blind person asked Swami Vivekanand,"Swamiji, can there be anything worse than losing eyesight" to which Swamiji replied."Yes, losing one's vision".
    Gentlemen you are joking around folks who are visionaries in what they do and this is a deliberate transformation/progression for them in order to become more successful, popular and established.They see things when everybody turns blind or actually is blind to them...their vision is the reason which seperates them from being a common man like us and makes them Tycoons in their own field.In simple business language we call this transformation/progression as Diversification.
    And my friends these are the barbers and the landowners who have the B-A-L-L-S to actually become hairstylists and developers and make money from educated yet blind people like us who get shivers to their spines (for a second atleast, lets be honest) if someones posts a thread with a topic "RE market going in recession/correction...RE prices falling?" on IREF.
    Common guys consider this, Mr Jain of conscient is one of the extremely successful personalities in the field of education (yes education, while parallely being a so called landowner!) who has pioneered and catapulted the progressive way of learning to new highs by establishing institutions like The Heritage school in gurgaon and New Delhi.
    Vikky, Manoja, Starsearch...let me know what you call this transformation as...a landowner turning into educational genius!
    Excuse if sounding too philosophical but lets learn to appreciate gentlemen...most of us lacks this precious quality, heavily!
    CommentQuote