Hi All

Am looking for Construction linked plots directly with builders whereby can pay for the plots over a span of 2 -3 years.

Know that BPTP, Vatika have some and DLF is launching some which seem overpriced.

Ne info on where all can find plots.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you have guts (and colored cash) you can buy parchis of ABW/ Bramha/ Krishh in GCEx area

Originally Posted by RealzAsh
    Hi All

Am looking for Construction linked plots directly with builders whereby can pay for the plots over a span of 2 -3 years.

Know that BPTP, Vatika have some and DLF is launching some which seem overpriced.

CommentQuote
  • U need to look at Manesar or Dharuhera or Bhiwadi, depending on yr. budget . Nothing available at decent prices in Gurgaon now . :bab (38):

Hi All

CommentQuote
  • I also agree that gurgaon seems over priced now and with DLF coming into the picture it is just going to jack up prices further.

Is there any construction linked plots available Manesar if so what price and which builders.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not aware of any plots linked to CLP .I am aware of ABW has plots in Manesar, but ABW has kept an huge element of colored money in this transaction . I think its better to forget the ABW plots option .

Bestech has plots in Dharuhera . The last i know of them, they were priced at about 15000 psy ( this was 2 months back, so u need to check on the price & availability )

Bhiwadi has many options on plots (not much aware on the Bhiwadi market, but i know ample of plots r there)

I also agree that gurgaon seems over priced now and with DLF coming into the picture it is just going to jack up prices further.

Is there any construction linked plots available Manesar if so what price and which builders.
    CommentQuote
  • U can also have a look at plots in Kundli & Sonepat . I have not studied this market much, but it looks to be quite lucrative, if u have a holding horizon of 5 years and plus .

I also agree that gurgaon seems over priced now and with DLF coming into the picture it is just going to jack up prices further.

CommentQuote
  • Thanks I did check out sonepat seemed gud but then dropped the idea as seemed like a long term play for at least 3 years....also am not so confident of supply of buyers out there

Am looking for some short term investment .... which can hold for 1 - 2 years and then sell.

Any ideas what would be a gud investment ggn for 15 lakhs down followed by construction based ... kinda like floors also if not plots ....
    CommentQuote
  • well i can recommend daultabad industrial area near gurgaon railway station.
    it is an old authorized industrial area from where the dwarka expressway will pass.
    rates there are around rs 12000 to 18000 per square yards.
    but be careful as some land is going in expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • For residential? Is there a change in land-use approved ??

Originally Posted by gautamjain
    well i can recommend daultabad industrial area near gurgaon railway station.
    it is an old authorized industrial area from where the dwarka expressway will pass.
    rates there are around rs 12000 to 18000 per square yards.
    but be careful as some land is going in expressway.
    CommentQuote