Simple things-

1. NH8(emaar, godrej,..) as investment of 4000psft was neither conceivable 6 months back. its just 5 kms and 5 mins from manaser and anant raj.

2. DLF express green, manaser were not finding takers at 2500psft 2 onths back, its at 3650 now. again 5 mins from godrej/emaar.

3. Dharuhera is 20 kms from manaser, 20 mins, 8 lane signal free expresway under fast paced construction and apart from manaser flyover, most may be ready in 1-2 yrs.

4. 1 year back current emaar/godrej was 15-20 kms from IFFCO.

5. distance from manaser( where HCL just setup operation 2 weeks back) to gurgaon and dharuhera wd be same

ofcourse dharuhera is nowhere in comparison with gurgaon when it comes to social, entertainment, retail factor, but so is(or was) manaser...

the difference b/w main ggn and sohna road/nh8 new projects is 20-25%. The difference b/w gcx/nh8 and Manaser nh8 is 10-15%. The difference b/w gcx and dharuhera is 80%.

it is this difference which can make it is better investment esp with highway picking pace..

I am not a fan of dharuhera, but can it be a dark horse or a sleep re just like faridabad for investment for 2 yrs horizon.

Solicit views from members
Read more
235 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Would dharuhera pick faster than predicted 5 yrs investment horizon

I also kind of agree with you on this..
    But was not sure of picking Dharuhera or Kundli Border Given the same investment horizon of 5-7 years.
    Because most of the points that apply to Dharuhedra For Connectivity also applies to Kundli projects and in former case you are coming to GGN Signal free but in later case you will be coming directly to delhi Signal free..

Seniors memebers and others, Plz Comment..
    CommentQuote
  • yes, that is the most logical thinking. request senior members to comment on this. Whether there lies an opportunity or it is just a mirage.
    CommentQuote
  • I do not know . U can never predict on the pace of development . If things keep on moving real fast & the economy keeps on gaining momentum & does not dip, we may see some kind of appreciation in Dharuhera, earlier than the anticipated 5/6 years .

But the question to be asked is that is the risk worth taking for small investors like us . For the big fish or people loaded with money, it seems to be a good option, in the sense if it does not appreciate real well in the next 5 years, they can wait for another few years, without breaking sweat, but what would happen to a small investor, who may not see the desired appreciation in say five years .

Also Sectors 81 & plus, Dwarka e way ( if it gets started ) etc.. have ample of land for the development for the next 5 years plus .
    CommentQuote
  • thanks manoj. That was my thinking. But i got a call from one agent who mentioned that Bestech traded 10 plots last Sunday. This is a hint towards some movement. Most of the people he mentioned were investors.

Not sure about the complete truth, but this info was seconded by one of the marketing employee in bestech.
    CommentQuote
  • Never ever believe, a Builder or a broker . They have a nexus & work in unison .

Originally Posted by decoded
    thanks manoj. That was my thinking. But i got a call from one agent who mentioned that Bestech traded 10 plots last Sunday. This is a hint towards some movement. Most of the people he mentioned were investors.

Not sure about the complete truth, but this info was seconded by one of the marketing employee in bestech.
    CommentQuote
  • Would dharuhera pick faster than predicted 5 yrs

Very True Manoj..
    But given all the points mentioed by you for growth are true in a Upward Notion....
    then what would you suggest will be a better option to pick
    Dharuheda or Kudli Border???
    :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • I think the right time to buy in Kundli was 3/4 months back . Now the prices have had a decent upswing . I had seen a plot in Kundli in August end ( i think it was about 240/240 sq. yards, finally did not buy, since i do not have any colored money ) & today the same plot is fetching a premium of about 5/6 L .

Both r long term investments & their pace growth really much depends on the KMP expressway . Take yr. pick . I might go for Kundli .

Originally Posted by shnakey.garg
    Very True Manoj..
    But given all the points mentioed by you for growth are true in a Upward Notion....
    then what would you suggest will be a better option to pick
    Dharuheda or Kudli Border???
    :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Which Builder or Society in Kundli

That was a valuble feed back...
    It would be great if you and others could suggest which builder to Look forward and which not to..
    or even better if could start a discuusion on which society/project to explore...
    CommentQuote
  • TDI city , Ansal's Project, & Jindal City ( Sonipat ) r few of the options. Take a look at the Kundli thread .

Originally Posted by shnakey.garg
    That was a valuble feed back...
    It would be great if you and others could suggest which builder to Look forward and which not to..
    or even better if could start a discuusion on which society/project to explore...
    CommentQuote
  • Ya Sure ... thanks...:):):)
    CommentQuote
  • RE depends on time and as Manoj mentioned that a plot fetched 5/6 L premium in Sonepat/kundli. For that matter Rohtak is also a good bet. I invested in a plot there in Mar, and is now fetching 6 L premium and increasing by the day.

Why I pointed out Dharuhera more is its proximity with happening area- Manaser/Gurgaon (more because of IT/ITES). Kundli has none ot IT/ITES and would neither have in future.

But Dharuhera has 30 mins access to gurgaon and with rates touching 3500 in Manaser, Sharuhera is not far off.

I may be wrong or too biased, but I based my thesis on the Gurgaon/Manaser connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not saying u r wrong, u could be very much right .

RE depends on time and as Manoj mentioned that a plot fetched 5/6 L premium in Sonepat/kundli. For that matter Rohtak is also a good bet. I invested in a plot there in Mar, and is now fetching 6 L premium and increasing by the day.

Why I pointed out Dharuhera more is its proximity with happening area- Manaser/Gurgaon (more because of IT/ITES). Kundli has none ot IT/ITES and would neither have in future.

But Dharuhera has 30 mins access to gurgaon and with rates touching 3500 in Manaser, Sharuhera is not far off.

I may be wrong or too biased, but I based my thesis on the Gurgaon/Manaser connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • If i or anybody new what was right in RE or otherwise, we would be gods .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am not saying u r wrong, u could be very much right .
    CommentQuote
  • if not god, atleast super rich :bab (35)::bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • In today's world. both have equal importance, for most . :D

if not god, atleast super rich :bab (35)::bab (35):
    CommentQuote