Sort by :
Filter by :
- My advise is, since the market is overheated, a correction may come any day/time . So its better to stay away till then .Wait & watch the market for sometime, before taking the plunge . I do not think this is the right time to jump in the bandwagon .
Out of the projects, listed by you, my comments r -
- ERA - Better to keep away . See the numerous complaints against the builder on the web . Go through the Era threads to know more .
- Tulip - I presume, u r talking about Violet . Really, not great, but if u insist get it in resale for about 3600 . Better than Era, as an investment, but if it is my money, i will not go for it .
- Heritage one (though it might cross my budget is it worth it?) - Concept & location is great . Really need to wait & watch, since builder has no previous records . Not ideal, as a first time investment . Could give u excellent returns or could leave u as a pauper .
- Unitech Spacio or the plots next to it - Not much aware on them .
- I was also told to wait for a month or so as bestech will launch something in my range. - Bestech could be coming any day . The viability would depend on the specs & add ons . If they r nothing great, presumed price of 3500/3600 is pretty steep .Originally Posted by noobinreHello everyone,
Came upon this forum by chance and learnt a lot by going thru loads of prior posts. I believe you guys have a lot of experience & understanding with the local market so thought will ask you for guidance/opinion.
So far my RE luck has been zero or negative. Invested in a dwarka property that got stuck in the CBI scam, passed on unitech vista 2800, sunbreeze 3000 & Emaar palms last november and in retrospect I think it was a pretty stupid move since the flats that were going for 55-70 are now atleast 90+ per my research.
I want to buy a property -
1. In Gurgaon area from primary purpose of investment but if it turns out well, I can put it up for rent or move into it. I live in bangalore and don;t think I will move back for next 2-3 years.
2. I cannot afford much black and will be taking a loan. I am looking for something that has low upfront investment and more thru EMIs. I believe I can afford 15-20L upfront
3. I started with my last years budget of 60 however it looks like since I passed on a golden opportunity last year, the prices have increased significantly so I can go uptil 80-90. I will prefer to max out at 75 however if there is a very good deal, then I can max out at 90ish. I have been suggested by dealers that I should look at
- Heritage one (though it might cross my budget is it worth it?)
- Unitech Spacio or the plots next to it
I was also told to wait for a month or so as bestech will launch something in my range.
I am looking at primary gurgaon area and am not interested in going past hero honda chown down to manesar/dharuhera.
I will highly appreciate your feedback and inputs. I am in Delhi for 2 more weeks only so I need to make this decision asap. Thanks in advance!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Manoj.
Won't the bestech launch be far dar away from golf course extn road? Sec 83d i believe per a thread on the forum.
What are your views on investing in Sohna road properties (Unitech Vista, Sunbreeze) Vs golf course extn (Emaar premiere terraces, bptp, pioneer park) vs 83d (will it be livable in 3-5 years?)
Based on my limited knowledge, looks like sohna road & golf road extn props are going to be livable quite sooner than 83d and will have better connectivity and malls etc too. Any inputs??
btw, unitech ppl mentioned that vista 2 will come at a price of 4500 which is quite a steep rise from 2800 in nov 09 so that set me thinking that wait n watch might lead to additional rise! compare that to 4800-5000 of heritage one which is supposedly luxury apartments. No idea how much premium the emaar premiere floors is going for now vs 3000 in nov 09.
2 additional related qs -
- if I cap my budget at 80-90ish, any recommendations which existing projects, upcoming launches should I be looking at and the areas. I wanted to buy smth in south gurgaon (gold rd extn, sohna road probably) and am not interested in dharuhera & manesar. Do you have any knowledge if there will be additional projects coming up in gold rd extn.
- Is it worth waiting for new projects on golf course extn. sohna road etc or should one go in for higher prices for existing projects like pioneer park (a few friends got it for 2400 last year and i believe the going price is atleast 4000 but not sure). What would be your recommendation for existing projects around that area.
Apologize for the long rant, but i'm fed up of dealer talk that everything you touch is gold and I found lots of you talking realistic expectations out here.CommentQuote0Flag
- Bestech is in Sector 81 & that area would take 3 years plus to develop . Almost proper infra. should be in place, by the time these apartments r ready for possession . Yes Sector 81 plus is a bit far from Gcx. road, but should develop well, in the years to come .
Unitech is financially down the dumps, so forget it, for at least now . Though i am an investor in one of the Emaar MGF properties & believe they r good investments, many fellow members do not think so . Look at the various Emaar threads to decide . BPTP is best avoided, but i have heard they r in the process of changing their image . So take yr. call .
Heritage is a premium project, good concept , but nothing has been delivered by them, till date, so a risk is involved in that sense .
U have various options - Godrej , Bestech ( Sector 81 ) , Anant Raj ( Manesar ) , Different projects of Emaar , Vipul Lavayana ( i may have missed a few, but these come in my mind first ) . Go to their individual threads to evaluate them .
Thats a million dollar question, whether to wait for new projects on golf course extn. sohna road etc or should one go in for higher prices for existing projects . No body seems to have the answer for it .
In the end, there r many dealers in the forum, so just be careful & decide on your own & the merits of the project .
Let me know, if i have missed on answering any of yr. queries .CommentQuote0Flag
- BPTP is trying to change their image?
Let's see. Finger crossed .. I have invested in a BPTP projectCommentQuote0Flag
- V cud look at ninex...i m visiting the site today and also talking to the company folks directly for any 3 bhk availability...getting at 3250 bsp which is not bad at all considering the specifications and location...just a km inside NH8 from haldiram...if the builder does justice like he has done to his other projects it shud be a steal at this price rather than going for Emaar palm hills/ Godrej or the manesar projects as they are far ahead (almost 4kms from haldirams) not liveable for next 3 years and are demanding some inflated prices at around 37-3900+CommentQuote0Flag
- I will not recommend Ninex for investment purpose . As per many brokers, it has had a very poor response . Check on this, before getting into Ninex .
I would suggest u is to take out time & visit the sites, u think r decent ( including Ninex & others ). Forums like this r best for information gathering . Please do not decide on opinion of others ( including mine :) ).
Take an informed decision .Originally Posted by MohitnpsV cud look at ninex...i m visiting the site today and also talking to the company folks directly for any 3 bhk availability...getting at 3250 bsp which is not bad at all considering the specifications and location...just a km inside NH8 from haldiram...if the builder does justice like he has done to his other projects it shud be a steal at this price rather than going for Emaar palm hills/ Godrej or the manesar projects as they are far ahead (almost 4kms from haldirams) not liveable for next 3 years and are demanding some inflated prices at around 37-3900+CommentQuote0Flag
- How are Ninex builders? I believe you are referring to corona - i had checked out that area and right now its in pretty bad shape compared to vatikas upcoming project just after manesar toll booth on the right and palm hills.
went on a drive today to check out props in gurgaon and this is what I found -
Emaar - I checked out Palm hills today and they look decent. I believe emaar has its own issues just like every other tier 1 builder however its worth the risk. Their properties stood out as compared to others. Needless to say I am beating myself over the fact that I turned down offer of 3000/sqft for emerald floor premiere 11 months ago and now I believe its up to 4500.
Pioneer park - loved the location. I was told that its going rate is 5300. MOHITNPS - i believe you have a unit there. any idea on the going price there? and how would you compare it to heritage one?
pioneer people said they are launching another tower but it will be ultra luxury at the rate of 7500. they said that m2m has launched at 9100+ so their tower will compete with them.
Heritage one - location is good but not as good as pioneer park. on paper (rather on web since they didnt have any brochure) the project looks good. But unproven builder - I already have all my money stuck in an unproven builder in dwarka so not sure about the risk apetite. if there is not much difference in costing betweek pioneer park & heritage one then pioneer park looks good but then again this is based on my limited exposure.
Unitech southcity 3 - the 3 floor houses costing around 1 cr. the 50 sector location looked decent and apart from the fact that its unitech, the projects looks fine.
bestech - they told me that theyw ill launch in a couple of week at 3200-3500 excluding edc/id which looked like an ok deal to me considering the location. emaars palm hill is available at 3600 which looks a better alternative.
It appears that all the existing projects on golf course extn are sold out and the upconing ones are being set to be released at a higher rate as compared to the existing market rates. But then again I might be wrong.