Residential Apartment at Sector-82 A, Vatika India Next.

Continuing the success story of Vatika India Next Gurgaon forward, we now proudly announce the launch of Residential Apartment at Sector-82 A , Vatika India Next.

Vatika India Next - Gurgaon shall be another feather in our cap after the tremendous success of Gurgaon-21, Gurgaon Next City Homes & Lifestyle Homes.

Features of Township Vatika Next
! Min Road 12 Mtrs & 18Mtrs.
! Internal Sector Road 24 Mtrs.
! Outer Sector Road 84 Mtrs with 12 Mtrs Service Roads both Sides.
! Direct Approach From NH.8 Expressway and Dwarka Gurgaon Express Way & Southern Peripheral Road Gurgaon.
! Direct Approach and Walking Distance From Metro Stations.
! Between Pace City, ISBT, Metro Depot and IMT Manaser.
! Near to KMP Expressway Westren Peripheral Road NCR.

THE CONCEPT:

High-rise Apartment in Sec-82A
    Min size is 1000 sqft
    2Bedroom , 2BR+Study , More than this

BASIC SALE PRICE - Rs.3400- 3500 per sqft.

The above price is inclusive of one dedicated surface car parking, EDC/IDC (existing) & provision of wiring for Inverter.
Read more
285 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bubble

Guys

Look at this article
    http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2010/11/25/india-real-estate-takes-cold-shower/

i seriously think that NCR real estate is into a bubble now, I am thinking of putting my money in stocks for atleast next 6 months and then re-look at this sector again.

What do you all think?
    CommentQuote
  • Any body who has applied for the vatika apartments in sector 82 A
    CommentQuote
  • Bhiya ya to forum ke member bahut short sighted hai , ya bahut far sighted hai , ya saab ke paise khatam ho gaye hai & the last option i can think is they r confused & r scared, like me . :bab (38):

Originally Posted by amit001
    Any body who has applied for the vatika apartments in sector 82 A
    CommentQuote
  • Sahi main.....the mood is the forum has gone down significantly....

Ab to koi ladai bhi nahi karta.....na taunt karta hain
    CommentQuote
  • builderooooo na sab ka khoon chuus liya hai :bab (36):
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (4)::bab (4)::bab (4):

Originally Posted by simsim
    builderooooo na sab ka khoon chuus liya hai :bab (36):
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, ladai ki baat na karo . I am too scared . Land mafia is around somewhere . Bhaiya, humne mauf kar do , please, hum bahut dar gaye hai & we promise, we will not oppose u . : :bab (24):

Sahi main.....the mood is the forum has gone down significantly....

CommentQuote
  • :bab (58)::bab (58)::bab (58)::bab (7):

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    amit Bhai, ladai ki baat na karo . I am too scared . Land mafia is around somewhere . Bhaiya, humne mauf kar do , please, hum bahut dar gaye hai & we promise, we will not oppose u . :bab (41): :bab (24):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Sahi main.....the mood is the forum has gone down significantly....

Yamban,

I guess you are now playing the game of provoking Manoj...

Amit Bhai Aaap to Narad ki tarah hai. Ek taraf ladane se mana karate hai and dusari taraf ladane ke liye uksa rahe hai.

I think forum members are scared of your advice. Bhole baba so rahe hai, unako mat chhedo, agar unaki tisari aankh khul gahai to is forum me tabahi aa jayegi.
    CommentQuote
  • Some people never gets the joke....

Work on your sense of humour, it will help you sir
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, I will appreciate if you keep our opinion to yourself......I think you are the one provoking by making statement like this

Thanks

Originally Posted by Varun84
    Amit Bhai Aaap to Narad ki tarah hai. Ek taraf ladane se mana karate hai and dusari taraf ladane ke liye uksa rahe hai.

I think forum members are scared of your advice. Bhole baba so rahe hai, unako mat chhedo, agar unaki tisari aankh khul gahai to is forum me tabahi aa jayegi.
    CommentQuote
  • Some quotes -

"Humor is a rubber sword - it allows you to make a point without drawing blood".

"A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road".

"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing".

"Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keep friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Some quotes -

"Humor is a rubber sword - it allows you to make a point without drawing blood".

"A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road".

"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing".

"Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keep friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment".

A real good one I like it.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

How does the new projects getting launched 4000-4500 on NH-8 affects the vatika project 3350-3400 in sector 82 A

AmitMM, Tinesha - whats ur view
    CommentQuote
  • Is the location of Vatika better than Vipul and Bestech..can anybody please confirm?
    CommentQuote