Residential Apartment at Sector-82 A, Vatika India Next.

Continuing the success story of Vatika India Next Gurgaon forward, we now proudly announce the launch of Residential Apartment at Sector-82 A , Vatika India Next.

Vatika India Next - Gurgaon shall be another feather in our cap after the tremendous success of Gurgaon-21, Gurgaon Next City Homes & Lifestyle Homes.

Features of Township Vatika Next
! Min Road 12 Mtrs & 18Mtrs.
! Internal Sector Road 24 Mtrs.
! Outer Sector Road 84 Mtrs with 12 Mtrs Service Roads both Sides.
! Direct Approach From NH.8 Expressway and Dwarka Gurgaon Express Way & Southern Peripheral Road Gurgaon.
! Direct Approach and Walking Distance From Metro Stations.
! Between Pace City, ISBT, Metro Depot and IMT Manaser.
! Near to KMP Expressway Westren Peripheral Road NCR.

THE CONCEPT:

High-rise Apartment in Sec-82A
    Min size is 1000 sqft
    2Bedroom , 2BR+Study , More than this

BASIC SALE PRICE - Rs.3400- 3500 per sqft.

The above price is inclusive of one dedicated surface car parking, EDC/IDC (existing) & provision of wiring for Inverter.
Read more
285 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am told there is a lock in period in this project . Could be six months or 1 year . It is not yet clear, yet .
    CommentQuote
  • See what discount u can get . It is pretty decent & with a good discount could be real attractive .

Originally Posted by amit001
    if this includes edc/idc it meabs bsp of 3100...

Manoj, AMitMM is it worth going for................of mine and I could ask for some discount, if the project is worth looking at
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    if this includes edc/idc it meabs bsp of 3100...

Manoj, AMitMM is it worth going for....Vatika people are some distant relatives of mine and I could ask for some discount, if the project is worth looking at

Yes it is including EDC/IDC And Car parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Residential Apartment at Sector-82 A, Vatika India Next.

Continuing the success story of Vatika India Next Gurgaon forward, we now proudly announce the launch of Residential Apartment at Sector-82 A , Vatika India Next.

Vatika India Next - Gurgaon shall be another feather in our cap after the tremendous success of Gurgaon-21, Gurgaon Next City Homes & Lifestyle Homes.

Features of Township Vatika Next
    ! Min Road 12 Mtrs & 18Mtrs.
    ! Internal Sector Road 24 Mtrs.
    ! Outer Sector Road 84 Mtrs with 12 Mtrs Service Roads both Sides.
    ! Direct Approach From NH.8 Expressway and Dwarka Gurgaon Express Way & Southern Peripheral Road Gurgaon.
    ! Direct Approach and Walking Distance From Metro Stations.
    ! Between Pace City, ISBT, Metro Depot and IMT Manaser.
    ! Near to KMP Expressway Westren Peripheral Road NCR.

THE CONCEPT:

High-rise Apartment in Sec-82A
      Min size is 1000 sqft
      2Bedroom , 2BR+Study , More than this

BASIC SALE PRICE - Rs.3400- 3500 per sqft.

The above price is inclusive of one dedicated surface car parking, EDC/IDC (existing) & provision of wiring for Inverter.

This looks like a nice investment. Prices seems to be very decent in the area.

CommentQuote
  • Yes . looks pretty decent . I have heard there is an inaugural discount of 100 on a BSP of 3350 . I am being offered a dealer discount of 2 % ( which might be further negotiable ) .
    CommentQuote
  • No idea on the exact location, but the broker says it is about 700 meters inside to NH8 ( & as usual all 2 BHK's r gone, only 3 BHK's & plus r available :D) . The question is if the market crashes . That is a big if .

Originally Posted by amit2222
    3350-100-2% makes it up for grabs. Would you call it as an NH8 project?

Another suggestion, show some patience and track market price movements. If market crashes down, you might get an interesting price to get in.
    Like investors did for Vatika plots at 16k which are not above 40K in hardly 2 years timeframe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    3350-100-2% makes it up for grabs. Would you call it as an NH8 project?

Another suggestion, show some patience and track market price movements. If market crashes down, you might get an interesting price to get in.
    Like investors did for Vatika plots at 16k which are not above 40K in hardly 2 years timeframe.

You are right Amit, investor has made a lots of money in Vatika plots. The Payment was CLP based and untill now they have paid only 20%. I regret I missed it.
    CommentQuote
  • U will not get a 2 BHK . I have tried 3/4 brokers, since afternoon. The smallest size in 3 BHK is 1315 sq. feet & that u can get .

Originally Posted by amit2222

What....2BHKs gone?????

I guess people are ignoring market news happened 2 days ago....

Did anyone of you tried/got a unit booked?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222

What....2BHKs gone?????

I guess people are ignoring market news happened 2 days ago....

Did anyone of you tried/got a unit booked?

I will check with my broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U will not get a 2 BHK . I have tried 3/4 brokers, since afternoon. The smallest size in 3 BHK is 1315 sq. feet & that u can get .

I want to book a unit 3BHK. Pl give me contact no of the dealer who is offering the discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Wait till tomorrow afternoon . BSP is still not getting confirmed . I am in touch with 3 brokers .

Originally Posted by ajayaoc
    I want to book a unit 3BHK. Pl give me contact no of the dealer who is offering the discount.
    CommentQuote
  • BSP is 3350-3400 ( not confirmed yet ) . EDC/IDC , Parking are not included in the BSP .
    CommentQuote
  • No lock in . Transfer charges r Rs. 50.00 .
    CommentQuote
  • U could be absolutely right . The price was real attractive with EDC/IDC & parking included . Without these, it calls for a rethink, but location looks to be much better than Vipul .

Originally Posted by agrim75
    with this as rate, vipul lavanaya will be any time better as a better builder and small project, project will be completed in lesser time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U could be absolutely right . The price was real attractive with EDC/IDC & parking included . Without these, it calls for a rethink, but location looks to be much better than Vipul .

Yes Manoj Vatika Location is much better then Vipul, its located in Sec 82A which is very near to NH 8 only 700 mtrs, as 1st 500 mtr is reserved for Commercial.
    CommentQuote