Hi, I saw the Eros Rosewood City in Gurgaon on Sunday. The township is spread over sectors 49 and 50 with plots, villas and well known apartment complexes like Wembley Estate.

Location is awesome, accessible both from Golf Course extension road and Sohna Road. (2 mins distance from each)

Plots are being quoted at 40-45 K psy in blocks where occupancy is low.

How would you rate this as an investment considering GC Ex road is touted to be the high profile future of Gurgaon ? Also, plots here seem to be on par with Vatika in new gurgaon where there is no development right now.

Response from knowledgeable members would be highly appreciated.
Read more
294 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Villas

Hi,

Does rosewood city has 150 sq yard villas ?? I would like to know the rate and specification of these villas. Are they expandable and ready to move in?? Please reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Hi,

Does rosewood city has 150 sq yard villas ?? I would like to know the rate and specification of these villas. Are they expandable and ready to move in?? Please reply.

dont know about rate and specs but these villas are in block d (the block in which wembley estate is . it has full occupancy , rates must be higher than usual blocks in rosewood .
    CommentQuote
  • i dont know why people are not considering investing in Ansals essencia plots sector 67 , also known as sushant lok-4 .at 36-37 k psy they seem a decent investment option in the long run
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    i dont know why people are not considering investing in Ansals essencia plots sector 67 , also known as sushant lok-4 .at 36-37 k psy they seem a decent investment option in the long run

How is the payment plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Ansals reputation is deteriorating by the day. In fact I know someone who has credible information that they are facing a severe liquidity crunch.

That would raise doubts on whether they can develop sector 67 and the time frame for this development.

Rosewood city is atleast developed but is low on occupancy in some blocks. So anyday a better investment that esencia.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    i dont know why people are not considering investing in Ansals essencia plots sector 67 , also known as sushant lok-4 .at 36-37 k psy they seem a decent investment option in the long run
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    How is the payment plan?

i guess all the money has been paid up leaving apart 6-8 thousand rupees psy.
    CommentQuote
  • sizes of plots in essencia

what is the minimum size of plot if the rate is 36-37 psy?

Is it available in original booking or in resale at this rate ?

Is essencia from ANSAL API or ANSAL BUILDWELL .

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    There is a broker by the name of Swadeshi Estates who is into Rosewood City plot transactions on a large scale. You can google out their no.

How is the overall feel of project, especially in terms of plots ???
    CommentQuote
  • Confuzzzed ?????

Originally Posted by durb100us
    How is the overall feel of project, especially in terms of plots ???

Dear ,

Manoja, Tinesha, Amit

Kindly provide your input on same.

Any other plots with potential upside for long term investment around G.C.E
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    Dear ,

Manoja, Tinesha, Amit

Kindly provide your input on same.

Any other plots with potential upside for long term investment around G.C.E

At present road condition is very poor but otherwise it has excellent location . It has entry from both sohna road as well as GCX road. I suggest u 2 visit this place once....
    CommentQuote
  • The 320 sq yrd , one side open plot in "B" block is available at 40-45k / sq Yrd .

Are villas quality better or one should go for plots only ????

I will be visiting this coming weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    The 320 sq yrd , one side open plot in "B" block is available at 40-45k / sq Yrd .

Are villas quality better or one should go for plots only ????

I will be visiting this coming weekend.

It has been built by Eros Group . Quality should be good but u must take decision only after visit...
    CommentQuote
  • are there plot less than 250 sq yrds as well
    CommentQuote
  • Any latest feedback about Rosewood city

Hi,
    Please share your feedback if you have recently visited the place. I am also planning to buy something in Rosewood city.

Regards
    Kapil
    CommentQuote