I am offered Primrose Ground Floor for 48 Lakhs- out of which the initial investment is 20 lakhs (13 lakh coloured + 7 lakhs in cheque). The location in sector 83 is excellent.

Is the deal good for short term holding (say 6 months)?

We had heard that Orris would come up with huge township of Independent Floors inside sectors (85 to 89) at current Vatika resale price in January. Would this have positive effect on Vatika floors prices?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    I am offered Primrose Ground Floor for 48 Lakhs- out of which the initial investment is 20 lakhs (13 lakh coloured + 7 lakhs in cheque). The location in sector 83 is excellent.

Is the deal good for short term holding (say 6 months)?

We had heard that Orris would come up with huge township of Independent Floors inside sectors (85 to 89) at current Vatika resale price in January. Would this have positive effect on Vatika floors prices?

This is a high price. One of my friends did a deal only about 10 days, with a total outgo of about 43 lakhs, all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Got an offer for Vatika Primrose GF 240 square yards 3BR for Rs76 lakhs ( a premium of over Rs 44 lakhs). Does it sound right?
    CommentQuote
  • no sir accutaly company rate is diffrent 10 to 15 lak 75 +10 to 15 plus wait 3 to 4 month and see 5 to 10 lac appreciation
    CommentQuote
  • SMukherj, Have you struck the deal. May I know what rate you fixed. I am also thinking of buying SF coming now at the rate of 56. Any ideas?? suggestions??
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone interested to sell Primrose 2nd Floor, let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • It is a good deal.. Could you tell how much cash being asked by the seller or are you getting complete cheque deal..

Originally Posted by vikameha252
    SMukherj, Have you struck the deal. May I know what rate you fixed. I am also thinking of buying SF coming now at the rate of 56. Any ideas?? suggestions??
    CommentQuote
  • Threads already exists on this Project . Have a look at the link -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28130-upcoming-projects-of-vatika-group-india?t=30076

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/7014-primrose-floors-emilia-floors-vatika-group-sector-82-gurgaon?t=9315

This thread is being locked . For further discussions on this Project, post in the above referred link .

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote