Parkwood Meadows Green, Sector 67, Gurgaon

The project specs are good. The builder is new but he has already near to complete project in Mohali.

The company is backed by BANK of PUNJAB PROMOTER.

Specs are

Wooden flooring in all bedroom
    Modular Kitchen
    Hob and Chimney
    RO unit
    Low loading
    Even builder calls it as premium project.

Project is available at 3700-3800. How's ur review.....
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is resale price or the price offered by the builder
    CommentQuote
  • This and Mahendra Meadows are part of the same project... See the threads on both these projects posted by members in tha past using the search function
    CommentQuote
  • Wait at least 30 -45 days before buying under construction property

Please go through the below article.

http://www.livemint.com/2010/12/07023126/Realty-firms-turn-to-PE-invest.html?atype=tp

It says
    "It (the scarcity of loans) has just started. The real shortage will be felt in the next 30-45 days. Given that banks are now hesitant to give new loans, the issue is likely to persist at least in the next two quarters. Real estate companies are now looking at private equity and non-banking firms for funds," said Arun Kedia, director of marketing at Mumbai-based Garnet Construction Ltd."
    CommentQuote
  • Builder looks credible to me....completely debt free company run by ex Bank of Punjab promoter....they have also started delivering in their Mohali project i think in jst 2 yrs time....
    CommentQuote
  • Risky

Better go 4 BPTP Park prime .. same price band .. Atleast structure is almost ready
    CommentQuote
  • Guy.....projects now available at 4300 spft.....i think it is matching with other properties nearby......the project is fully sold out in phase I.
    CommentQuote
  • 4300 is the company rate. Current resale price in market is around 3500. The project is still not approved for loan from any bank. Please check before u take any decision.

Originally Posted by Vikas-Gurgaon
    Guy.....projects now available at 4300 spft.....i think it is matching with other properties nearby......the project is fully sold out in phase I.
    CommentQuote
  • Parkwood Sec67

Dear All,

I own a 2 BHK in this Project. Bought it in June 10. The Team is quiet capable & proficient, they share regular updates as well. Spoke to the Owner's Son (Daksh) 15 days ago & he mentioned that the Project clearance shoould come through anytime Jan. He offered me to get the Loan pre appproved with Deutsche Bank incase I needed it done urgently.

The project seems to be a great draw to me as we have Emaar (tallest residential structure in this part of India). Ansals Villa Project, JMD Mall, etc around this site.

Vikas
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishgarg1326
    4300 is the company rate. Current resale price in market is around 3500. The project is still not approved for loan from any bank. Please check before u take any decision.

I had 3 flats in Parkwood Meadows green, bought them arnd a yr back and made profit and exited coz these kinds of projects are for rotation of money and i invested in other projects getting cool 30-35% return. No hassles no waiting and no legal problems. The builder is good but he delays projects coz he is cautious abt all aspects and i hear he has sold all flats and they dont advertise much coz they have always ready buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikas-Gurgaon
    Parkwood Meadows Green, Sector 67, Gurgaon

The project specs are good. The builder is new but he has already near to complete project in Mohali.

The company is backed by BANK of PUNJAB PROMOTER.

Specs are

Wooden flooring in all bedroom
      Modular Kitchen
      Hob and Chimney
      RO unit
      Low loading
      Even builder calls it as premium project.

Project is available at 3700-3800. How's ur review.....

I have invested in this project in June 2010. Since then there is no news... Please update if somebody has some news about the start of the project.

Regards
      Deepak M

I have invested in this project in June 2010. Since then there is no news... Please update if somebody has some news about the start of the project.

Regards
      Deepak M

Regards
      Deepak M

Regards
      Deepak M

Regards
      Deepak M

Regards
      Deepak M

Regards
      Deepak M

Regards
      Deepak M

Regards
      Deepak M

Regards
      Deepak M
    CommentQuote
  • Parkwood Meadows Green/Mahindra Meadows

Hello

Did anybody still invested in this project?

What i understood that there is big issue of Govt EDC/IDC . These builders did not paid on time and fines are collecting to 40 crores.

Nowdays Mahindra started refunding the money...

Any update on parkwood? Did anybody has any news?
    CommentQuote
  • Activities Started !!!

last week i got letter from bulider for change of unit number and tower. It look like that he will demand next installment in next 15 days. Evk work is going on at good pace
    CommentQuote
  • Seems to be a good project
    CommentQuote
  • I also paid for April demand. Interacted with Chhabi Raj Yadav from Parkwood in May as they dropped the demand note on the ground floor when my house is on the second. Had to scramble to pay on time. That time Chabbi Raj confidently told me that the next demand will come before Diwali. See below:

Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:20 PM
    To: VIKAS KOHLI
    Subject: Fwd: Parkwood Meadows B-501 Demand note

Dear Sir,
    This is with reference to your letter dated 22nd March 213 was sent to your correspondence address regarding change in Unit No.’s. A copy of this letter is enclosed herewith. The same has been received at your correspondence address. Further I have spoken with Mr. Vijay Kolhi regarding the same and the confirmed receipt of the letter and was thereafter informed about the forth coming installment. He also indicated that the installment payment shall be made on or before 1st May 2013.
    Kindly request to you please make the payment before your due date and avoid interest being charged.
    Regards
    Chhabi Raj Yadav
    (Manager- Sales)
    Mob: 9971833119
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 12:46 PM
    Subject: Fwd: Parkwood Meadows B-501 Demand note
    To: Chabbi Raj Yadav

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 4:11 PM
    Subject: Parkwood Meadows B-501 Demand note
    To:
    Cc:
    I have received this demand note but it states a wrong unit number.

• The unit allotted to me was B-501. Is this an error or has it been changed?
    • If it has been changed why wasn’t I informed & why was the approval not taken?
    • Lastly, why wasn’t I given a proper 90 day notice so that I can arrange funds?

I have been in touch with you almost monthly for last 3 years for not starting construction & must have been provided proper time for arranging funds. Please respond at your earliest.

Regards
    Vikas Kohli

I am waiting for them to respond on my e mail last Fri as there hasn't been any progress. I was told that they will make another demand in 3 months i.e. Sep-13. No movement since.

Please can a moderator cookie ji or others share thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • parkwood meadow

Be careful while making payment to this builder as I was told by ansal that this project will never come as builder has no money . I have floor in ansal esencia nearby parkwood project so i am frequent visitor to this area.
    CommentQuote