Has anyone heard about emaar launching plots in emerald hills gcx township?

I heard that there is a launch (pre or soft or some kind) tomorrow 75k psy with min 500sqy plot size. Don't know about discounts etc.
Read more
99 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Crazy prices, but anything can happen in RE, in boom time . :D

Not aware on the discount, but should comfortably get anything above 2-3 %
    CommentQuote
  • Seems they got inspired by DLF launching at 60k+obnoxious % PLC in sec 73.

If this news is true, it might push the GCx prices further up. And with presidia phase 2 launching at 7500 (what I heard), this race will never end.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, jab yeh race khatam hogi, to bahut se logo ko duba ke khatam hogi . :D

Originally Posted by noobinre
    Seems they got inspired by DLF launching at 60k+obnoxious % PLC in sec 73.

If this news is true, it might push the GCx prices further up. And with presidia phase 2 launching at 7500 (what I heard), this race will never end.
    CommentQuote
  • yes the buzz is there...the location will be emerald hills
    the pricing is around what you have mentioned.. the size may be slightly smaller....still huge ticket size

Has anyone heard about emaar launching plots in emerald hills gcx township?

I heard that there is a launch (pre or soft or some kind) tomorrow 75k psy with min 500sqy plot size. Don't know about discounts etc.
    CommentQuote
  • I checked with one broker who asked me not to meet him tomorrow since they will be completely swamped by the emaar plots. If they do launch at 75, I'm sure it will spike the emerald floors/premiere premium which is peaked out at 20L right now.
    CommentQuote
  • quite likely... the quoted premium is already touching 22-23 L...

I checked with one broker who asked me not to meet him tomorrow since they will be completely swamped by the emaar plots. If they do launch at 75, I'm sure it will spike the emerald floors/premiere premium which is peaked out at 20L right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    quite likely... the quoted premium is already touching 22-23 L...

This means ppl who brought DLF plot in sector 73 are going gain a lot ??
    CommentQuote
  • I think its all notional

dil behlane ke lie khayal aacha hain galib....bech ke dikhao to maane
    CommentQuote
  • CRAZY....

I doubt people who are buying these will be able to justify their investments after 1-2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree to this . As amit said, bech ke dikhao to maane . :D:bab (6):

Originally Posted by amit001
    I think its all notional

CommentQuote
  • only time will tell...
    anyways there is always very thin line between great investment/sunk cost.
    I equate RE to Gold. traders try and time their purchase to that 10% correction it shows every now and then... others buy it as much as their pocket/occasion permits... but over a period both gain. difference is rate of return...

Originally Posted by dsinghca
    CRAZY....

I doubt people who are buying these will be able to justify their investments after 1-2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems to be "Bull" Frenzy..I think this is the last straw which will break the camel's back..
    CommentQuote
  • I wish there was a system in Indian real estate where all the resale transactions are recorded and there was a database where people could check the last few transaction rates for each project...People notionally keep on increasing the prices and the air spreads that the resale prices are inching up....where as there are actually no deal happening at that prices
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I think its all notional

Amit, I disagree with you. As reported in news paper, all dlf plots were sold in one day. There will be ppl still left, who wanted to buy and have not got it. So not impossible after seeing the projected price of emaar. At least there are 150 ppl who brought DLF at 54 K, so noting is really impossible??

For DLF this is the 2nd project which was sold in single day after launch.
    CommentQuote
  • As per the market reports ( not sure on the authenticity of this report ), about 80 to 85 % of DLF plots have been booked by the investors, most of whom would be looking to exit within the next one year & if there is a correction or stagnation of the prices, they r in for big trouble .
    CommentQuote