dear all,
Ireo has come up with new project in sector 60, ireocity, they say it is right behind there sales gallery.
The residential project is hi tech in nature with a golf park, for putting and chipping spread across in 20-22 acres.
I got a call directly from ireo sales rep, asking for my interest in investing.
Supposed to be in soft launch phase with no details on the paper.
the tentative price is 6500/- per sqft.
Cheques are 10 lakhs and 15 lakhs.( 2br and 3br)
Looks like it is launched against the likes of m3m golf estate.
please comment on the prospects of the project.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • whats the resale price for comparitive projects ? is it good to go for at this stage
    CommentQuote
  • it is all about individual perception... belivers are talking of GCX rates touching the GC rates(9000+)
    others are waiting for rates to crash.
    choose which boat are you on:bab (45)::bab (45):
    resale for high end projects like sovereign/palm terraces are 5600-5800 now.

Originally Posted by arorar
    whats the resale price for comparitive projects ? is it good to go for at this stage
    CommentQuote
  • Any inputs when comparing the specs of the 3 projects and repute of the builders - new one from ireo / palm terraces / sovereign

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    it is all about individual perception... belivers are talking of GCX rates touching the GC rates(9000+)
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai, yehi to problem hai . Samhaj nahi aa rahi ki kaun si boat mein hole hai aut kunsi, safely paar kara degi . :D

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    it is all about individual perception... belivers are talking of GCX rates touching the GC rates(9000+)
    CommentQuote
  • specs of both sovereign and palm are similar. sovereign looks slightly better( purely bcoz you can see it.. soem towers delivered)
    ireo specs are not yet known beyond the usual VRV ac modular kitchen wooden flooring etc..

Originally Posted by arorar
    Any inputs when comparing the specs of the 3 projects and repute of the builders - new one from ireo / palm terraces / sovereign
    CommentQuote
  • Can be looked upon...
    but agree with Manoj...kaun c boat mein hole hai pata nahi :bab (4):

Originally Posted by realvarun
    dear all,
    Ireo has come up with new project in sector 60, ireocity, they say it is right behind there sales gallery.
    The residential project is hi tech in nature with a golf park, for putting and chipping spread across in 20-22 acres.
    CommentQuote
  • yaa to ham bade bewkoof hain....else in projects mein rehne wale ya to bade rahees hain ya bade ch**:bab (5): hain.
    CommentQuote
  • ya dono hain( lekin raees to hain hi)

Originally Posted by noobinre
    yaa to ham bade bewkoof hain....else in projects mein rehne wale ya to bade rahees hain ya bade ch**:bab (5): hain.
    CommentQuote
  • soverign shouldn't be compared as it comes from vatika ..correct me if im wrong , sovreign is part of the vatika city project..which is much like a concrete jungle in itself... hardly any green spaces...
    palm terraces ...emaar is the developer...they have delivered palm spring....but the builder itself seems to be a big iff...... no offence to people who have invested in it....but whenever i have spoken to them directly .... the experience have been very soar...
    i guess the big question here is not the developer ...but is this a good time to invest at this price now, i mean it almost looks like the peak.(as no or very less transactions are there in the market)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realvarun
    dear all,

had met with the sales rep in ireo , didnt mention anything about golf park , said something about intelligent homes system kind of thing , you can manage untensils and electronics with remote control .Its in 18 acres (as he said they have received license for 18 acres and they are making this project in that) .

And sir an 18acre project cant be compared with a 75 acre nine hole golf course project(m3m) . Ireo sec 60 project if priced at 6000 instead of 6500 , then it would be a great deal ! as it will have a new concept and location not too bad and of course the designing would be somewhat different than the usual !
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/35793-skyon-by-ireo-developers-in-sector-60-gurgaon?t=37550
    CommentQuote