Commercial Property Investment in Gurgaon

Last updated: August 4 2018
306 | Posts
56569 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Property Investment in Gurgaon

I am looking to invest in a commercial property in Gurgaon. My budget is around 50 lakhs and can hold it for 2-3 years. Kindly suggest the best options available in Sohna Road or NH-8 or for that matter GC Extension. The minimum size I am looking for is 5--sqft.

Currently I was offered 500 sqft in Iris Tech for 9400 sqft. This is pre-rented property and is giving 7% returns on the investment .

Do you think this as a good option. I am open to invest in an under-construction property as long as location and builder is good.

Members please suggest.

Regards.
    Last edited July 21 2018, 11:17 AM.

Re : Commercial Property Investment in Gurgaon

Originally posted by ujjaval View Post
    I am looking to invest in a commercial property in Gurgaon. My budget is around 50 lakhs and can hold it for 2-3 years. Kindly suggest the best options available in Sohna Road or NH-8 or for that matter GC Extension. The minimum size I am looking for is 5--sqft.

Currently I was offered 500 sqft in Iris Tech for 9400 sqft. This is pre-rented property and is giving 7% returns on the investment .

Do you think this as a good option. I am open to invest in an under-construction property as long as location and builder is good.

Members please suggest.

Regards.
    try universal business park on gc ex on assured return , M3M Urbana shops ground and first both try for ground though, and on nh-8 Vatikas ground floor retail
    Last edited July 21 2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

I recently helped a relative pick up a 1000 sq ft+ office in Unitech's South City II commercial complex Rs 6500/- psqft.

Unitech has started giving possession by the floor of this project.

This is built on the same lines as Unitech's super-hit Galleria.

The anticipated rental return is 8-9% once the possession is done.

A benchmark for us was Unitech's Courtyard, which is a km away from this project (In Nirvana City), which was handed over a few months back and the going rate for office space there is Rs 8000/- psqft.

Nitin

Comment

I had purchased a unit 850 sq.ft in Spaze Tech Park on Sohna Road on assured return. They had announced a new project in the name of ; Corporate Parkk in Sector 69 and they are offering a return of 10 to 10.5% one can look into

Comment

Universal coming up with retail and commercial in sector 67 , inside ansal essencia complex !!!

Comment

Hi Ishan,
            How is this project location wise and your advise on this for retail or office?

Comment

Unitech

Hi Nitin the Unitech option sounds good.Can you tell me whether you bought in resale or directly from the company.If resale then how much is the cash component.
              Since i am looking for Office space and not shops that is why i felt unitech is good.I am not too sure of Universal.Have they done any projects earlier? Since i feel in coming years sector 67 can be good.Not too sure ont he builder kindly advise..
              Last edited December 18 2010, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                Universal coming up with retail and commercial in sector 67 , inside ansal essencia complex !!!
                Would investment in this project be a good investment?

Rate is around 11,500 psf for ground floor and 7500 psf for 3rd floor

it is also available in const based plan

is there any other retail or commercial available at a better rate than dis?

Comment

Originally posted by aarora View Post
                  Would investment in this project be a good investment?

Rate is around 11,500 psf for ground floor and 7500 psf for 3rd floor

it is also available in const based plan

is there any other retail or commercial available at a better rate than dis?

I feel getting a shop of your preference here will not be easy !!! I always feel that one should buy shops rather than offices as the initial booking price difference between launching of ground floor and offices is not much !!(that is only if the complex holds both retail and offices) maximum to maximum ground floor shop is double the price of an office per sq ft wise , but in the long rum this price difference gets wider and wider !!1

Well i was told by someone that this universal commercial is inside the essencia(SL-4) complex , so it sounds pretty decent provided you can get your hands on a prime located shop

Other good option in the same sector is M3M URBANA (in which i am invested in) , it seems a pretty sweet deal to me . One of the prime reasons to invest in this project was that m3m's earlier project has fetched me great returns (one of the best in any project in recent times) and i loved the location and the layout and the concept of the shopping area !!!It is located on the meeting point of four sector roads.( something we call CHAURAHA in hindi)

On universals sector -67 venture , i havent been through the layouts or anything , go through them and then take a call !!! Universal as a whole has good construction quality in commercials !!! eg - there building on sohna road .

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                    I feel getting a shop of your preference here will not be easy !!! I always feel that one should buy shops rather than offices as the initial booking price difference between launching of ground floor and offices is not much !!(that is only if the complex holds both retail and offices) maximum to maximum ground floor shop is double the price of an office per sq ft wise , but in the long rum this price difference gets wider and wider !!1

Well i was told by someone that this universal commercial is inside the essencia(SL-4) complex , so it sounds pretty decent provided you can get your hands on a prime located shop

Other good option in the same sector is M3M URBANA (in which i am invested in) , it seems a pretty sweet deal to me . One of the prime reasons to invest in this project was that m3m's earlier project has fetched me great returns (one of the best in any project in recent times) and i loved the location and the layout and the concept of the shopping area !!!It is located on the meeting point of four sector roads.( something we call CHAURAHA in hindi)

On universals sector -67 venture , i havent been through the layouts or anything , go through them and then take a call !!! Universal as a whole has good construction quality in commercials !!! eg - there building on sohna road .

thanks for your response!

if i wanna go for M3M, den wat is the rate and how much would be the investment?

can i get complete details, if possible?

and is there a const based plan or a lumpsum investment?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X