SS group launched Coralwood in Sector 84. It has 2/3/4 Bhk residential apartment.

I would like to know SS group reputation s builder and location.

Builder price is 3150 psf. Broker toldme to give at 2950 psf.
Read more
Reply
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Look at this site -

    http://www.ssgroup-india.com/

    I do not know much on the group . What i could gather after a brief visit to their site is that they have done a few projects in GGN, namely, Mayfield Gardens, Southend etc. & some r under planning & execution stages .
    CommentQuote
  • SS group owner Jaunpuria was part of a group until they split & made floors in Mayfield Gardens. Their reputation is not good & I have seen they floors in Sec51 where quality was below average.

    Project wise the location is decent with no villages around. You can verify the same. The price also looks ok.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by real007
    SS group launched Coralwood in Sector 84. It has 2/3/4 Bhk residential apartment.

    I would like to know SS group reputation s builder and location.

    Builder price is 3150 psf. Broker toldme to give at 2950 psf.


    I havent seen a worse builder then SS group. Thier project quality is known to everyone, so I need not dwell on that.
    But they are highly unenthical too. I have seen many many cases where they CANCEL the booking of original allottees only to sell the same units at higher costs to new buyers.
    Their owner is a politician and a known gunda. I wont go with SS even if they r distributing flats for free.
    CommentQuote
  • kinguncle, thanks for the feedback, at least many gullible members would be now real cautious .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinguncle
    I havent seen a worse builder then SS group. Thier project quality is known to everyone, so I need not dwell on that.
    But they are highly unenthical too. I have seen many many cases where they CANCEL the booking of original allottees only to sell the same units at higher costs to new buyers.
    Their owner is a politician and a known gunda. I wont go with SS even if they r distributing flats for free.

    Thanks for this information. Loving this forum for all the information floating around... Its very important to know negative things about your investment rather than positive ones...
    CommentQuote
  • Based on experience of some of my known ones, staying far from SS group would be advisable. Mayfield garden is in a mess and the delivery record of SS group is utterly pathetic and the part about hooliganism is also true, expect no customer service and sleepless nights for the ones investing in their project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinguncle
    I havent seen a worse builder then SS group. Thier project quality is known to everyone, so I need not dwell on that.
    But they are highly unenthical too. I have seen many many cases where they CANCEL the booking of original allottees only to sell the same units at higher costs to new buyers.
    Their owner is a politician and a known gunda. I wont go with SS even if they r distributing flats for free.


    Thanks, kinguncle. I also wont go for SS group.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy 2BHk in Coralwood(SS Group) @4100. Is this a good deal. What do you say about builder?
    What about site at Sec - 84?
    CommentQuote
  • Their construction quality is pathetic..I have seen their earlier project Lilac in sec 49 & it was too bad..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manish79
    I am planning to buy 2BHk in Coralwood(SS Group) @4100. Is this a good deal. What do you say about builder?
    What about site at Sec - 84?


    Hi
    Greetings

    please can you describe the reasons in justification of this builder??

    A lot of negative comments are all around the media and on internet? That too at 4100 psf?? Just curious to know why?

    Please do throw sum light on such reasoning. thnx..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manish79

    What about site at Sec - 84?


    Site at sector 84 has nothing home write about
    Nothing is up there, even as of now approach is via a village after takin u turn from manesar toll,
    Sewerage, electricity & Water work has not yet started
    No major update on sector Roads
    And all of you know about DEW contruction status.

    BUT STILL TRY TO FORSEE THE FUTURE, YOUR ARE STAYING AT A PLACE WHICH IS LESS THEN 1 K.M. AWAY FROM NH-8 AND DEW, 800 MTR FROM HYATT(already constructed), WALKING DISTANCE FROM METRO, ISBT.
    and last but not least KMP
    What else you want

    Thanks
    Sandeep Bansal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mesunny4u
    Site at sector 84 has nothing home write about
    Nothing is up there, even as of now approach is via a village after takin u turn from manesar toll,
    Sewerage, electricity & Water work has not yet started
    No major update on sector Roads
    And all of you know about DEW contruction status.

    BUT STILL TRY TO FORSEE THE FUTURE, YOUR ARE STAYING AT A PLACE WHICH IS LESS THEN 1 K.M. AWAY FROM NH-8 AND DEW, 800 MTR FROM HYATT(already constructed), WALKING DISTANCE FROM METRO, ISBT.
    and last but not least KMP
    What else you want

    Thanks
    Sandeep Bansal


    Hi
    Greetings

    Location agreed.. What about builder??

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mesunny4u
    Site at sector 84 has nothing home write about
    Nothing is up there, even as of now approach is via a village after takin u turn from manesar toll,
    Sewerage, electricity & Water work has not yet started
    No major update on sector Roads
    And all of you know about DEW contruction status.

    BUT STILL TRY TO FORSEE THE FUTURE, YOUR ARE STAYING AT A PLACE WHICH IS LESS THEN 1 K.M. AWAY FROM NH-8 AND DEW, 800 MTR FROM HYATT(already constructed), WALKING DISTANCE FROM METRO, ISBT.
    and last but not least KMP
    What else you want



    Thanks
    Sandeep Bansal


    Visit once Lilac 1 & 2 b4 booking SS builder flats . Also get some feedback from residents there . I get depression when I pass thru that road ( once in 2/3 months )..
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    Visit once Lilac 1 & 2 b4 booking SS builder flats . Also get some feedback from residents there . I get depression when I pass thru that road ( once in 2/3 months )..


    Hi
    Greetings

    well everything sells in boom period.. reminds me of penny stocks being favourites with many during stock market rallies.. But this one is quoted 4100 which better have some good reasoning even for a stock like SS coralwood. May be they have been redeemed and are getting some revamp done and offering a lot of feebees built in price and a few sweetners..

    Still I imagine needs, to have a better reasoning for the price and brand.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote