Guys

I am being offered in resale 1BHK apartment in Vatika Lifestyle Homes
rate is 3800 sqt. Area is 750 sqf on 1st floor and parking and other charges excluded.

Do you guys think that's a good deal?
Vatika construction quality I find, is good and vatika next location is the best location in New gurgaon.

Plz suggest.
Read more
Reply
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rate looks to be pretty steep . 2 BHK on resale, was for about 3100/3200, about 10-12 days back .

    Just cross check on the rate from a few brokers .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

    sure i will check with other brokers too. that broker just says 1bhk is very limited in market and that too with vatika only.

    hardly is 1bhk launched specially in gurgaon so rates are bit high.

    is that true?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes . I think availability of 1 BHK's in GGN is an issue .There is a thread in GGN forum on something similar . Check on it . But, still the rate still looks steep .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja is right

    check dis link

    http://www.99acres.com/do/quicksearch/search

    u can gt it fr 3200 or 3300
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aarora
    Manoja is right

    check dis link

    http://www.99acres.com/do/quicksearch/search

    u can gt it fr 3200 or 3300


    Thank you guys

    its available in these rates though I see only one option on 99 accres
    at least I got some idea.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes . I think availability of 1 BHK's in GGN is an issue .There is a thread in GGN forum on something similar . Check on it . But, still the rate still looks steep .


    Hi Manoj

    you seem active on IREF. I have not much Idea about real estate and hardly do I have that much to invest so i always look for smaller options.

    do you think investment in 1bhk in lifestyle homes would be a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Delivery & Quality r two of the biggest issues of Vatika . Also, i am not sure on the actual demand of 1 BHK's, never studied this niche market, so really won't be able to give an honest comment .

    Investment in 1 BHK would depend on what price u get it & what kind of market is there for this kind of product .
    CommentQuote
  • if you have the budget go for atleast a 2 bhk... 1 bhk fall in a no mans zone. they neither qualify for service appt category nor are they prefererd by small family/bachelors...

    Originally Posted by cookie
    Hi Manoj

    you seem active on IREF. I have not much Idea about real estate and hardly do I have that much to invest so i always look for smaller options.

    do you think investment in 1bhk in lifestyle homes would be a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    if you have the budget go for atleast a 2 bhk... 1 bhk fall in a no mans zone. they neither qualify for service appt category nor are they prefererd by small family/bachelors...


    Thanks Amit

    Despite not preferred by anyone,1Bhk is not available in the Gurgaon RE market. however few 1 bhk I have found on 99 acres that is available at much much higher rates in Sushant lok.

    whereas in Noida 1BHK is offered by almost every builder even Jaypee is offering, in Gurgaon according to Amit, there is no buyers of 1BHK

    Thanks
    CommentQuote