Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the Best Investment Option in Gurgaon?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Which is the Best Investment Option in Gurgaon?

Last updated: March 11 2013
78 | Posts
11727 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the Best Investment Option in Gurgaon?

Contrary to Manoja 's thread Worst-investment-decision-till-date I am starting this thread to know which has been the best investment decision till date for many of you OR In general which has been among Best Investment decision in Gurgaon RE in last 6-8 years.

Idea is to learn the factors and the timings that made it the best investment so that the knowledge can be reused in future.

Below are some really great investments that happened in Gurgaon RE I know of.

1) Who ever bought land in Gurgaon before 2002 at 3-4000 per sq yard. I think this was pure luck as nobody knew that this sleepy village called Gurgaon will become such a costly and posh locality in just 5-10 years.

2) People who bought flats or apartments or plots in Gurgaon in 2002-2004 for end use for 15-30 lakhs. My cusion bought a ground floor in MayField Gardens 51 sector in 2002 for 18-20 lakhs and price now is 75+ lakhs. People who bought land in his vicinity worth 30 lakhs are now getting offer worth 1.65 crore. This was also pure luck as people bought these flats or plots because they had a job in Gurgaon. They were bound to buy.

3) Vatika City plots in 2008 in 82/83 sectors. Price at Pre-launch in 2008: 12000 per sq yard. and price now is 40,000+ per sq yard. This seems to be real great investment which has fetched the BEST returns in shortest of time.

Please share your experiences so that we can come up with exhaustive list of Do's and Dont's in our investments.

Re : Which is the Best Investment Option in Gurgaon?

No history, only future...

Not much history for me in Gurgaon, only future.

My best investment decision I believe is investing in Dwarka Eway project (by a cash rich builder Tashee; Spire's JV partner). A 3 BHK for 55 lakhs in 2010 would jump above 1.25 cr. in 3 years (once contruction of apartment and Eway is complete). Don't you think its a good investment?

Comment

Raumybhan,

I am not an expert. Infact none of my investments have been successful in last 6-7 years and thats the reason to start the thread. :-)

If Tashee really delivers in 3-4 years time , It might become much better investment than any NH8 projects as it is much closer to airport which I think matters a lot. I am confident on D. E. Way 's future because of presence of big Names like India Bulls / Raheja / Sobha /Mahindra . These are their first ventures into RE or NCR.

But I am not very comfortable with Tashee as it is not a well known builder and may run away and I am not deep pocketed investor.
      Last edited December 19 2010, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
        Not much history for me in Gurgaon, only future.

My best investment decision I believe is investing in Dwarka Eway project (by a cash rich builder Tashee; Spire's JV partner). A 3 BHK for 55 lakhs in 2010 would jump above 1.25 cr. in 3 years (once contruction of apartment and Eway is complete). Don't you think its a good investment?

(once contruction of apartment and Eway is complete) then after 10 years 3 BHK will jump above 10 cr !! i think its a good investment

Comment

Originally posted by deepak bansal View Post
          (once contruction of apartment and Eway is complete) then after 10 years 3 BHK will jump above 10 cr !! i think its a good investment

10 cr. apartment is not impossible, but for that next-door Diplomatic Enclave would need to be completely built-up and fully functional, and metro needs to be connected as well.

Comment

with the risk always comes the reward!!!!
            tashee is a gr8 location if they deliver what they promise yes the value would be enviable. its all about believing in a new project and you are doing a good job of it....

10 cr. apartment is not impossible, but for that next-door Diplomatic Enclave would need to be completely built-up and fully functional, and metro needs to be connected as well.

Comment

raumybhan, thats the spirit . I hope yr. belief in Tashee comes through & u get, what u r looking at .

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

tarung, great thread . I have nothing much to contribute, since i have yet to sell any of my holdings .

I bought a residential built up structure, a few days back in Shimla in partnership with a friend (carpet area would be about 5200 sq. feet ). Looking to make apartments . Should turn out to be my best investment decision, till date, if everything goes well .
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  raumybhan, thats the spirit . I hope yr. belief in Tashee comes through & u get, what u r looking at .
                  I have similar faith in my BPTP Amstoria booking, but regarding my flats in Malviya Nagar (South Delhi) and Pune, I have no overtly positive appreciation sentiments.

Comment

Just to add, my friend bought a 3 BHK for 20 lakhs in Mumbai 12 years back, today that property is worth 10 crores+

You have to agree that NCR is becoming the next Mumbai

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X