Hi
Can somebody tell me about BPTP project Spacio in Sec-37-D. they are giving that on 2600 psqft BSP. I am planning to take this considering Dwarika expressway and metro are planned near to this. I want to know your opinion regarding this builder and project. As they are offering possession after three years, so for me it can be an investment as well as for my personal use also if I continue to stay here at Gurgaon in future.:bab (6):
Read more
Reply
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Most people would advise you to go against it. Yet, if you are going for Interest Subvention Scheme (no pre-EMI till possession), go for it; I was about to invest in it before I chose to go for Amstoria.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Most people would advise you to go against it. Yet, if you are going for Interest Subvention Scheme (no pre-EMI till possession), go for it; I was about to invest in it before I chose to go for Amstoria.

    Ya, i am thinking of Interest Subvention Scheme. Also, can u share some detail of amstoria or any other project which has the same Interest Subvention Scheme.... thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Can you pls. help me understand the benefits of Interest Subvention scheme? I guess you save on interest, but psf rate is higher, right?
    CommentQuote
  • and BTW i don't really know the reason of bad reputation for BPTP, i personally found no issues with them, Only problem was increasse in EDC/IDC, But i i guess that is true for all the projects, Second was people who booked during pre lauch didn't got the floor/apartement of there choice, Because BPTP had to scrape some towers, Since they were not able to sell it completely mostly because of recession, Again i guess this is very much possible with any builder
    CommentQuote
  • Have u invested in BPTP's project? If yes then what is ur experience in dealing with BPTP.

    Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    and BTW i don't really know the reason of bad reputation for BPTP, i personally found no issues with them, Only problem was increasse in EDC/IDC, But i i guess that is true for all the projects, Second was people who booked during pre lauch didn't got the floor/apartement of there choice, Because BPTP had to scrape some towers, Since they were not able to sell it completely mostly because of recession, Again i guess this is very much possible with any builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    Have u invested in BPTP's project? If yes then what is ur experience in dealing with BPTP.

    Yes, Park Serene 37-D, I have no complaints
    CommentQuote
  • This project is not delivered. Problems faced by customers are

    a) Late delivery :
    b) Asking extra money during possession :
    c) Poor Construction :
    d) Not delivered as per the promise

    In case of Park Serene 37 D, BPTP is asking payments as per the payment plan and You are paying so there is no complaints. Till 8 or 9 installment every builder is developing projects in fast pace in case of construction linked plan. After that whether BPTP will be deliver it within a promised time or not that's a question. Whether they ask extra money during possession or not (As this happened in case of Park Life Sector 57) that's a question.




    Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    Yes, Park Serene 37-D, I have no complaints
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    This project is not delivered. Problems faced by customers are

    a) Late delivery :
    b) Asking extra money during possession :
    c) Poor Construction :
    d) Not delivered as per the promise

    In case of Park Serene 37 D, BPTP is asking payments as per the payment plan and You are paying so there is no complaints. Till 8 or 9 installment every builder is developing projects in fast pace in case of construction linked plan. After that whether BPTP will be deliver it within a promised time or not that's a question. Whether they ask extra money during possession or not (As this happened in case of Park Life Sector 57) that's a question.

    Hi,

    You may be right

    But i booked the flat after formal launch so things were quite clear at that time, and BPTP already had all the required permissions, So may be that's one of the reason

    Could you pls. elaborate a little more on Asking Extra Money ? As far as i know it is EDC/IDC increasse by Govt, And would be coming for Park Serene as well, Since so far i have paid 177/- sqft as EDC/IDC and haryana govt has already increassed it to 367 (approx, i guess)

    keeping my fingers crossed :)
    CommentQuote
  • Have you received any formal information regarding increase in EDC IDC for your project?

    Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    Hi,

    You may be right

    But i booked the flat after formal launch so things were quite clear at that time, and BPTP already had all the required permissions, So may be that's one of the reason

    Could you pls. elaborate a little more on Asking Extra Money ? As far as i know it is EDC/IDC increasse by Govt, And would be coming for Park Serene as well, Since so far i have paid 177/- sqft as EDC/IDC and haryana govt has already increassed it to 367 (approx, i guess)

    keeping my fingers crossed :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    Have you received any formal information regarding increase in EDC IDC for your project?

    Not Yet, But i am 100 % sure it will come :(
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .


    For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:


    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12758-spacio-park-serene-bptp-sector-37d-gurgaon?t=15044
    CommentQuote