Hi Guys

Need your expert opinion on the Floor option available in gurgaon for end use purpose which will be either ready to move in or will be ready in next year or so with a budget between 60 and 70 lacs
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kanika
    Hi Guys

Need your expert opinion on the Floor option available in gurgaon for end use purpose which will be either ready to move in or will be ready in next year or so with a budget between 60 and 70 lacs

see builder floors in the following areas (3 bedroom).they will be roughly around your budget -
    ardee city
    Sushant lok-2
    sushant lok-3
    uppals southend
    malibu town
    south city-2
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

You are looking for Builder floors correct ?

To start with here's some Idea about the same :

1.DLF City Phase I (Ready to move) : Rs.80 Lac. Approx/2BHK/1150 Sqft.
    2.Sector 51 : (Under Construction) Rs.70 Lac. Approx/2BHK/1755 Sqft
    3.Nirvana Country (Under Construction) : Rs.60 Lac.Approx/2BHK/1000Sqft.

I would personally recommend not to go for ready to move property this point if you can wait for an year or so for possession.

Thanks
    ~V~
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    see builder floors in the following areas (3 bedroom).they will be roughly around your budget -
    ardee city
    Sushant lok-2
    sushant lok-3
    uppals southend
    malibu town
    south city-2

Ishan bro,I don't recommend Aardee City, checked out the same last year, the construction quality here is in ruins. All structures send an errie & sad vibes here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikramwix
    Ishan bro,I don't recommend Aardee City, checked out the same last year, the construction quality here is in ruins. All structures send an errie & sad vibes here.

i know construction is poor , just an option , i also wont invest there ever, but location of ardee city i feel is better than rest of the options in the rice range
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the inputs ..I am looking more for a place where the complex is gated with security and preferable can have a park as well. I am willing to wait for year or two for completion.

vikram : Can you please inform me Which project in Sector 51 has floor of 1755 sq ft at 70 Lacs

I did some navigation on weekend and went to sector 51 area. I liked one of the options from lotus floors.
    They have new 3 bedroom 1500 + sq ft floors in between 60 to 70 range depending on which floor you select.
    The project completion is in dec 2011.
    They have some 14 odd units so i believe they should complete it by then. The advatage with the same is that since project is starting so no black money needed which suits me. Disadvantage is there are multiple builders constructing in same place like M2K, SS group so not sure of infrastructure like roads etc going forward.

Please provide your inputs
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the inputs ..I am looking more for a place where the complex is gated with security and preferable can have a park as well. I am willing to wait for year or two for completion.

vikram : Can you please inform me Which project in Sector 51 has floor of 1755 sq ft at 70 Lacs

I did some navigation on weekend and went to sector 51 area. I liked one of the options from lotus floors.
    They have new 3 bedroom 1500 + sq ft floors in between 60 to 70 range depending on which floor you select.
    The project completion is in dec 2011.
    They have some 14 odd units so i believe they should complete it by then. The advatage with the same is that since project is starting so no black money needed which suits me. Disadvantage is there are multiple builders constructing in same place like M2K, SS group so not sure of infrastructure like roads etc going forward.

Please provide your inputs

Hi,

It's M2K (In resale to the best of my knowledge)

Here are some other options you can add to your portfolio -

4. SunCity (Ready to move) : Rs.54 Lac. Approx/2BHK/1000 SqFt.
    5.Uppal's Southend (Under Construction) : 53 Lac. Approx/2BHK/1620 Sqft.

Lot more options are available on some property sites like 99 acres etc. Also go through them & try to talk directly on contact numbers mentioned for more details & research.

Thanks
    ~V~
    CommentQuote
  • Vikram

can you please let me know where uppal south end is.
    CommentQuote
  • on sohna road left side coming from subhash chowk.. before park view...

Originally Posted by kanika
    Vikram

can you please let me know where uppal south end is.
    CommentQuote
  • Uppal South end looks to be pretty OK, for end use & maybe investment too .
    CommentQuote
  • Is uppal south end available in resale or directly from builder
    CommentQuote
  • its an old locality with floors by couple of builders.. will have to check
    Originally Posted by kanika
    Is uppal south end available in resale or directly from builder
    CommentQuote
  • you could also look at SS group lilac project near south end.. delivery just done... another option can be floors being constructed by stand alone builders on plots.. in SL3 some of them have all amenities though not gated communities..
    best option though if you can stretch your budget is M2K white house amongst all floors currently..

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    its an old locality with floors by couple of builders.. will have to check
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit..I will check Lilac project on weekend.

I went to sector 51 today and i liked orchid Island. Can you guys please advise me if Orchid Island is good for end user and investment perspective. I was quoted by brokers asloor at 21 lac premium. Do you guys feel that it is right price for the project,
    CommentQuote
  • Members i will appreciate if you can provide your inputs on Orchid island at 21 lac premium for end use purpose
    CommentQuote
    Members i will appreciate if you can provide your inputs on Orchid island at 21 lac premium for end use purpose

You can also check today's princeton floors and M2k Symphony ... these will be completed within a year.
    CommentQuote