Hi All,

Can anyone please provide information on SpireEdge in Manesar?
Read more
352 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.kukreja
    Hi All,

I thnk it's available at 6000 psf (if you can negotiate well), They are curretly offering 55/- psf assured rental (don't know if they will be able to honour that though), Last week one Spire guy told me that they have already entered into a agreement with Vodafone for lease
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.kukreja
    Hi All,

I booked 500 sq ft at 2580000 net, and have been getting regular return. No Problems at all. I opted for 50,25,25 option and getting 11 % return on 2780000. Broaker paid the discount of 200000 in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajayaoc
    I booked 500 sq ft at 2580000 net, and have been getting regular return. No Problems at all. I opted for 50,25,25 option and getting 11 % return on 2780000. Broaker paid the discount of 200000 in advance.

When did you booked it? if recently it's a very good rate!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    When did you booked it? if recently it's a very good rate!

Booked about an year back wid 50% ie in Feb 2009.
    CommentQuote
  • I also have 500 Sq ft in Spire Edge. Booked in October 2009. Payment plan similar to Ajayoc 50,25,25 option and I am also getting 11 % return on my invetment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    I also have 500 Sq ft in Spire Edge. Booked in October 2009. Payment plan similar to Ajayoc 50,25,25 option and I am also getting 11 % return on my invetment.

i also have 500 sq ft, getting 11% without any issues, But the big question is after possesion will they be able to give 55/- sq ft as promised? Hope they would :)
    CommentQuote
  • Any clue on how they are going to give possession. As of I know only Multi Tenant blocks are for investors. but how they are going to give units to investors like which floor etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on lease agreement on spire edge
    CommentQuote
  • group

So anyone got any update on spireedge ?

Based upon my information current rental is 35-40 per sqft in that area.

Can we make a group mail to share any update abput spire-edge ?

me and amit are already in touch

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I got the information that Spire will offer possesion in September

Don't really know how much you can trust Spire
    CommentQuote
  • i heard that they gave advertisements in TOI and HT for leasing ..actual rent is Rs 35-40 per sqft in that area ..not sure how they can give Rs . 55 as promised.
    CommentQuote
  • I have received a letter from Spire world stating that Spire EDGE Manesar has been awarded 'LEED'' Platinum rating for its signature towers and 'LEED'' Gold rating for the multi-tenant and Anchor Blocks.

They are offering the possession for multitenant Twin tower and the anchor blocks in early September 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • Offer of possesion

Hi,

i got same letter ..don't we need a Completion certificate before they offer for possession.

any news on lease at all ?

according to my contract my last payment is after they offer me the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the news on leasing and assured return after possesion.
    Originally Posted by negiji
    Hi,

i got same letter ..don't we need a Completion certificate before they offer for possession.

any news on lease at all ?

according to my contract my last payment is after they offer me the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • have not heard anything on lease at all
    CommentQuote