Hi,

Have been wanting to buy some property in Gurgaon. While all in city projects are turning out to be expensive ones (over 1 Cr), the affordable ones are coming all out of city at NH8 near Manesar (to the best of my search). Have been able to get some hand on BPTP Spacio in Sector 37D near Hero Honda Chowk where the rates are affordable (2700 per sq ft approx). What stops me from jumping into the property is that question.. How come the offer rates are so low? The far off projects like Emaar at Sec 82 and Godrej at 80 are coming ver Rs.4500 per sq ft.. how come this project is such affordable?

Can anyone of you let me know the catch here so that I can take an informed decision? And is it a worthy investment (from appreciation as well as living point of view). Do you have any other projects on offer in same range and in city locations?

Thanks for the help in advance.
Read more
Reply
209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BPTP Spacio, Sector 37 D, Gurgaon - Feedback Please

    Originally Posted by madhukarpandey
    Hi,

    Have been wanting to buy some property in Gurgaon. While all in city projects are turning out to be expensive ones (over 1 Cr), the affordable ones are coming all out of city at NH8 near Manesar (to the best of my search). Have been able to get some hand on BPTP Spacio in Sector 37D near Hero Honda Chowk where the rates are affordable (2700 per sq ft approx). What stops me from jumping into the property is that question.. How come the offer rates are so low? The far off projects like Emaar at Sec 82 and Godrej at 80 are coming ver Rs.4500 per sq ft.. how come this project is such affordable?

    Can anyone of you let me know the catch here so that I can take an informed decision? And is it a worthy investment (from appreciation as well as living point of view). Do you have any other projects on offer in same range and in city locations?

    Thanks for the help in advance.

    Madhukar

    all sec 37 projects (ILD/ramprastha/bptp) are at similar prices
    Regarding Godrej/Tata/Emaar name sells, and it's mostly taken up by investors very few end users..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, Divyanshu. But the question that troubles me is WHY? How can off city locations be costly and this one be so economical? And whats your take on this? Is this a worthy investment from appreciation/living purpose? Is builder good?
    CommentQuote
  • what is your budget ? Looking 4 investment or end use ? Also ready to move or can wait for 3-4 years ?
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha, can wait for a couple of years at least.. looking primarily for living purpose, but would obviously want a good appreciation too. What do you recommend on this property?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madhukarpandey
    Tinesha, can wait for a couple of years at least.. looking primarily for living purpose, but would obviously want a good appreciation too. What do you recommend on this property?


    Need to know Budget than can suggest better options ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.. Looking for something upto 55-58 Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madhukarpandey
    Hi.. Looking for something upto 55-58 Lacs.


    I do not recommend sec 37 . Look for floors in Sec 50 +
    CommentQuote
  • Reason for not recommending Sec 37? Principally, all looks fine? Approach good, Metro proposed.. ISBT and all? Whats the problem? I mean, can you pls explain the factors that make you say so?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madhukarpandey
    Reason for not recommending Sec 37? Principally, all looks fine? Approach good, Metro proposed.. ISBT and all? Whats the problem? I mean, can you pls explain the factors that make you say so?


    Approach road from Hero Honda Chowk is not yet there, So that is one of the factor, Well Metro is just Proposed, if Metro do indeed come, And D-Eway happens, Then this would be very gud location

    Regarding price, it's builder also that matters, BPTP other projects (sec 57/66) were also priced quite competetively, Similar for ILD/Spire there Sohna Road/106 were also priced at similar prices, NOt sure about ramaprastha though.....so as i said Name sells....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madhukarpandey
    Reason for not recommending Sec 37? Principally, all looks fine? Approach good, Metro proposed.. ISBT and all? Whats the problem? I mean, can you pls explain the factors that make you say so?

    One more thing, There are many bad things circulating in market abt BPTP, So do consider that
    I personally have no issues with BPTP

    If you are thinking from end use perspective BPTP 37D project is a nice one, Since most of the people who booked are end users and not investors, So they wud move in fast once the possesion is handed over
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madhukarpandey
    Reason for not recommending Sec 37? Principally, all looks fine? Approach good, Metro proposed.. ISBT and all? Whats the problem? I mean, can you pls explain the factors that make you say so?



    I am not comfortable with builders (
    BPTP , Ninex & ILD / Spire -- profile & delivery track record ) & location of this sector. I have not studied Ramprastha in detail . I feel you can get better return by investing in other sectors where reputed builders are operating...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Madhukar,

    I am an investor myself in BPTP Spacio. About 5 months back i was asking the same question in the fourum & people were giving their opinion (i found none of those were backed with their experience but perception). I went ahead & bought a 1225 sqft 3BHK booking 2400 rs. I am really happy because now i am getting resale option for 2750.

    Hero honda chauk approach road might take time but you can use the Basai road which goest streight to this location (6.5 Km from rajiv chauk). Post my market suudy, i found it is much better to invest in this location than the remote expressway locations or far 84+ sectors. You can PM me if you want more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Good answer, which actualy includes some facts rather than just perception. Good work amty_gr.

    Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan



    Originally Posted by amty_gr
    Hi Madhukar,

    I am an investor myself in BPTP Spacio. About 5 months back i was asking the same question in the fourum & people were giving their opinion (i found none of those were backed with their experience but perception). I went ahead & bought a 1225 sqft 3BHK booking 2400 rs. I am really happy because now i am getting resale option for 2750.

    Hero honda chauk approach road might take time but you can use the Basai road which goest streight to this location (6.5 Km from rajiv chauk). Post my market suudy, i found it is much better to invest in this location than the remote expressway locations or far 84+ sectors. You can PM me if you want more details.
    CommentQuote
  • The problem with Sector 37 D is connectivity. You have to go through some villages and very bad roads. Personally I do not like the location.
    CommentQuote
  • Amty_gr, thanks for the views. I am personally too keen to BPTP Spacio as it sounds the only economical and in budget thing as of now. However, all my references are little skeptical about the location and builder reputation in the market.

    How about taking some floor (say Orchid Island) in resale in Sector 51? People tell me that the location is hot and appreciation would be pretty high! And anyways, I am looking at from end user perspective as well as the resale value also.

    Pls suggest what to choose between the two?
    CommentQuote