Sort by :
Filter by :
Builder is known in gurgaon.. however residents of sohna road property did dharna of poor amenities 2 weeks back (it came in HT).
Orchid Island location is good, expected delivery is by 2012. Sellers are asking for 20lacs plus black on this property (what a shame.. this can only hppn in our country).
Its purely your decision.... considering the non liveable areas (for next 5 yrs) in gurgaon are touching abnoxious rates similar to what you pay here. In that context this still looks a good deal. Senior members can further advice you..CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks, Kapilvishal. I am keen on this but 20 Lacs seems too high of a cash premium to me.. that too off records. I am looking out if someone can settle at 15 Lacs or something?CommentQuote0Flag
Madhukar - Construction is going at a good pace, getting a unit in 15 lac premium is next to impossible.CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the total price including the colored component ?CommentQuote1Flag
- Gaurav - I am quoted 80 Lacs for 1600 sq ft (3 BR plus SR). 20 Lacs is black.CommentQuote0Flag
- YoungTurk - What is the best quote I may get if negotiated well?CommentQuote0Flag
- It depends on the location of a particular unit within the community and the floor that you are going for. You can expect a 2nd fl unit with not that great location in 18 lacs premium.CommentQuote0Flag
- U can also explore GPL, Tulip , Park PrimeCommentQuote0Flag
- Raj - Arent they all flats? Or are they floors?CommentQuote0Flag
- They all are flats.CommentQuote0Flag
- Was kind of interested for floors.. considering the low density they offer and pace of construction due to not so high rise buildings.CommentQuote0Flag
- I gave you options in flats as u were interested in BPTP Spacio.
- Ya.., and thanks for that. But trust me.. its as confusing as it can be. :)CommentQuote0Flag
I hold ne unit in OI. I bought this when it was launched & i specifically bought this for my own stay. My brother also has one unit for his use. Both of us keep getting calls from broker with nearly 20L premium. I guess you may be able to negotiaate to 19-18 but below that looks difficult. Someone having not so great location / top floor may settle for 15L otherwise not.
- Thanks Prasoond. 15 Lacs should be OK. I am anyways stretching my budget to this high and hence location preference cannot be too much of a choice here. Any references who can sell at 15 Lacs premium?CommentQuote0Flag