Hi all, I am a new member and would like to know any views about the upcoming project of Ansal Heights in Gurgaon sector 92. The booking has already started i guess.
Read more
134 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you have already invested, is there any point in cross checking your decision and loose piece of mind if some one term it as not good. 3-4 years is a big time, and you should hope for the best and enjoy your investment. Just my suggestion
    CommentQuote
  • Thnaks
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal Height

KunalMittal,

Once you have made an investment, don't keep looking at it everyday.
    Let it be and give it it's own due time. It does not grow every night.
    RE investments are a long term game, not a weekly trade thing.

As far as the rate at which you have bought is concerned, over a 3 - 4 years horizon, it would become insignificant. You'll gain anyways.

Originally Posted by kunalmittal
    Hi BlessU,

Can you please guide how is this project for investment, i recently bought a 3 BR 1565 sqft @3575 .

I am okay to hold it for 3-4 years..
    CommentQuote
  • current resale rates

hello seniors, is 3500 a good deal for a 2bhk on the top floor in this project....please respond soon
    CommentQuote
  • Top floor

Gharwale,

Why do you want the top floor??
    And then - at those rates??

Originally Posted by gharwale
    hello seniors, is 3500 a good deal for a 2bhk on the top floor in this project....please respond soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CaptainYadav
    Gharwale,

Why do you want the top floor??
    And then - at those rates??

Sir, i do not want the top floor but i am being offered by a broker who is saying its a good deal.

I am looking for an investment purpose and would like to hold it for 2-3 years. Do you think it is a good buy at this price? what is the right price according to u?

Also, is it not advisable to invest in a top floor property. What could be the implications?

thanks for responding
    CommentQuote
  • Top floor

Gharwale,

Even the bhaji wala says "tinde bahut achhe hain, isse achhe kahin nahin mileinge".

When the broker wants to sell it to you, he'll always say it is the best deal.

As an investor, you also need to remember that you'll eventually need to exit.
    Location of your matters.
    Buying is easy. Broker says - Good deal. You write a cheque. All done.

The day you want to sell, every buyer wants to find faults with the unit - just to get extra leverage to bargain.
    In the top floor you are giving them a ready made issue.

"arey ji top wali unit mein dhoop se hamesha chhath garam rahegi" - which by the way is true.
    "Arey ji, agar tej barish aa gayi, chhat se paani tapkega" - which mostly is not true.
    "Arey ji - agar tej aandhi toofan aaya, chhat ud jayegi" - Are you kidding?

Trust me, these are just some of the things that you'll get when you want to liquidate your investment.

By the way, ask your broker what makes it such a good deal.
    Those are the going rates anyways.

Sir, i do not want the top floor but i am being offered by a broker who is saying its a good deal.

I am looking for an investment purpose and would like to hold it for 2-3 years. Do you think it is a good buy at this price? what is the right price according to u?

Also, is it not advisable to invest in a top floor property. What could be the implications?

thanks for responding
    CommentQuote
    Gharwale,

Even the bhaji wala says "tinde bahut achhe hain, isse achhe kahin nahin mileinge".

When the broker wants to sell it to you, he'll always say it is the best deal.

As an investor, you also need to remember that you'll eventually need to exit.
    Location of your matters.
    Buying is easy. Broker says - Good deal. You write a cheque. All done.

The day you want to sell, every buyer wants to find faults with the unit - just to get extra leverage to bargain.
    In the top floor you are giving them a ready made issue.

"arey ji top wali unit mein dhoop se hamesha chhath garam rahegi" - which by the way is true.
    "Arey ji, agar tej barish aa gayi, chhat se paani tapkega" - which mostly is not true.
    "Arey ji - agar tej aandhi toofan aaya, chhat ud jayegi" - Are you kidding?

Trust me, these are just some of the things that you'll get when you want to liquidate your investment.

By the way, ask your broker what makes it such a good deal.
    Those are the going rates anyways.

i totally get ur point sir
    CommentQuote
  • Top unit

Gharwale,

I personally would not go for a top floor unit even if I am getting a discount of 10%.
    It would be very difficult to liquidate your investment.
    Most people would just not buy a top floor, irrespective of what rates you offer to them.

i totally get ur point sir
    CommentQuote
  • Yadav ji, can you please tell me which floor are better to liquidate lower or middle and how.
    CommentQuote
  • Which floor?

Munjal,

The floors which are most difficult to liquidate in high rise residential towers are ground floor and top floor.

The easiest to liquidate are middle floors as they generally do not have a floor PLC attached.

Originally Posted by munjal
    Yadav ji, can you please tell me which floor are better to liquidate lower or middle and how.
    CommentQuote
    Munjal,

The floors which are most difficult to liquidate in high rise residential towers are ground floor and top floor.

The easiest to liquidate are middle floors as they generally do not have a floor PLC attached.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • help with loan

can somebody please tell which all banks have financed this project.

also, please advice on who to take loan from considering the interest rates/processing charges and other pros and cons

timely response will be highly appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • There are 2-3 banks approved for this project.
    HDFC is one of them and th:););)eir rate of Interest is 10.15%.
    Rest you cal also chk with Ansal office , they would tell you.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone pls suggest how is raheja sampada from investment purpose....im lookin property in sector 92 and see sampada as value for money..

Seniors pls advise how will investmentbe...1370sqft ard 4k..
    CommentQuote