Hello All,

I am looking to invest Rs. 50-55 Lakhs in a flat in Gurgaon. This will be a transaction dependant on home loan and some personal savings, so i will be unable to pay a huge premium.

The flat is for and investment + end user perspective so I am looking at good layout coupled with a good location.

I stay in Noida and work in an IT firm, which leaves me with time on weekends, so i've managed to glance through a couple of projects in GGN through IREF & the web.

I've looked at the following projects:
1. Tulip Violet - Over Budget + Resale + Location is a concern
2. Ramprastha Skyz - Over Budget + Read unfavourable reviews about this on IREF.
3. Landmark, The Residency - Within Budget, however small builder without significant experience.

I plan to peruse through as many projects as i can during the coming weekend so please guide me to identify the projects i should look at which can satisfy my requirements.

Also, please comment on the projects listed above.

Thanks a lot.
Ankit
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If u could specify the size, u r looking at, everybody would be able to give a better feedback & i take it from yr. post that u r ready to wait for 3/4 years plus, for possession .

Also, good location is quite subjective, many people think Sector 92 is a good location & many do not agree to it .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 7ankit7
    Hello All,

I am looking to invest Rs. 50-55 Lakhs in a flat in Gurgaon. This will be a transaction dependant on home loan and some personal savings, so i will be unable to pay a huge premium.

The flat is for and investment + end user perspective so I am looking at good layout coupled with a good location.

I stay in Noida and work in an IT firm, which leaves me with time on weekends, so i've managed to glance through a couple of projects in GGN through IREF & the web.

I've looked at the following projects:
    1. Tulip Violet - Over Budget + Resale + Location is a concern
    2. Ramprastha Skyz - Over Budget + Read unfavourable reviews about this on IREF.
    3. Landmark, The Residency - Within Budget, however small builder without significant experience.

I plan to peruse through as many projects as i can during the coming weekend so please guide me to identify the projects i should look at which can satisfy my requirements.

Also, please comment on the projects listed above.

Thanks a lot.
    Ankit

Hi ankit... my choice for locations -
    1st - Sohna
    2nd - NH8
    3rd - EWay...
    CommentQuote
  • Addtional Info

Thanks Manoj & Ajayrec,

I understand that the term "good location" is very subjective, my requirement is of returns from the location after posession and not after a period of 8-10 years.
    Also, I am looking for a 3 BHK flat in GGN.
    I would also appreciate if you all could suggest some more projects that i may have missed out till now.

Thanks a ton,
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • and in the same sequence they'll be occupied and appreciate.

Originally Posted by ajayrec
    1st - Sohna
    2nd - NH8
    3rd - EWay...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajayrec
    1st - Sohna
    2nd - NH8
    3rd - EWay...

But i guess nothing would be available on Sohna at 50-55 3 BHK

I think only available options are sec 92 etc..
    CommentQuote
  • If you strech little bit or negotiate well then u can get BPTP Park Prime at 55 60 3 BHK. But before investing plz do proper analysis.

Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    But i guess nothing would be available on Sohna at 50-55 3 BHK

I think only available options are sec 92 etc..
    CommentQuote
  • U need to look at projects in Sector 81 plus & Manesar . D e way projects also could be a good option, but i would suggest, u to wait, till the haze on the construction of the D e way gets cleared up .

I am giving some suggestions on projects ( not in order of any preference ) ( Please go through the pros & cons of these projects in their respective threads, also look at both options of new booking or on resale, but, they would be cheaper on resale, if u do not have issues on the colored money involved ) -

- Vipul Lavayna, Sector 81

- Uppal Canary , Sector 78

- Anant Raj , Manesar

- Spire South, Sector 68

- Sare Crescent Green Parc ( may involve a holding of 5 years and + )

- Mapsko projects in Sector 82,83 ( not really keen on them, but could be an option )

- Anant Raj to be shortly launched project . I think it is in Sector 92 & i understand prelaunch bookings have started . location might not be to liking of many, but builder is pretty decent .

These r the few, which i can recall right now . Would add on more, later .

My suggestion go with a decent builder, so that safety of yr. money has a better guarantee .

Out of the choices listed by you, Ramprastha could be an option, but more from end use perspective . I believe, there r units available in Edge too, so that also is an option .

My choice for locations -

Sohna Road & NH8 . Sohna road would have very limited options for 3 BHK ( one, i have listed, Spire ) . Sector 81 plus could offer a varied choice .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    If you strech little bit or negotiate well then u can get BPTP Park Prime at 55 60 3 BHK. But before investing plz do proper analysis.

I may be able to stretch it to 60 so thanks for the tip.

The only projects on NH8 which i am looking forward to are projects by Mapsko in sec 79 and Raheja in sec 78, both of them after Haldiram's. How do you think these locations will pan out?

Also, on paper, the location of Ramprastha looks decent however, complaints and the lack of progress in its earlier projects has made me doubtful about the status of the builder. Does anyone have anything contradictory?

An article appeared in ET yesterday highlighting the hidden potential on projects on the Dwarka Expressway. Do you think this is for real of another hoopla created by the media to misgude the "common man"?

Sorry for the barrage of questions :)
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 7ankit7

The only projects on NH8 which i am looking forward to are projects by Mapsko in sec 79 and Raheja in sec 78, both of them after Haldiram's. How do you think these locations will pan out?

Also, on paper, the location of Ramprastha looks decent however, complaints and the lack of progress in its earlier projects has made me doubtful about the status of the builder. Does anyone have anything contradictory?

An article appeared in ET yesterday highlighting the hidden potential on projects on the Dwarka Expressway. Do you think this is for real of another hoopla created by the media to misgude the "common man"?

Ankit

Hi Ankit,

I was absolutely in the same situationtill a month back. I had checked NH8 and Sohna road for viable options under 65 L. Sohna road is certainly out of reach for what you will like. On NH 8, you have to be really clear about the location. Seriously, you must visit the places before you even decide to make up your mind. There are only two projects in my mind, which are reasonably priced and with lesser risk - one is Anant Raj (location and builder both are good), although it is in Manesar and the second is Uppal Canary in sector 78, which is about 2 kms from the toll gate. Both the projects in resale will be in the budget. Finally, as I said, please visit each site before deciding (i had visited Mapsko, Orris, Vipul, Bestech etc. and then decided on Canary) Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • ............& if u too keen on the D e way, take a look at Mahindra Aura & IB Centrium .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U need to look at projects in Sector 81 plus & Manesar . D e way projects also could be a good option, but i would suggest, u to wait, till the haze on the construction of the D e way gets cleared up .

I am giving some suggestions on projects ( not in order of any preference ) ( Please go through the pros & cons of these projects in their respective threads, also look at both options of new booking or on resale, but, they would be cheaper on resale, if u do not have issues on the colored money involved ) -

- Vipul Lavayna, Sector 81

- Uppal Canary , Sector 78

- Anant Raj , Manesar

- Spire South, Sector 68

- Sare Crescent Green Parc ( may involve a holding of 5 years and + )

- Mapsko projects in Sector 82,83 ( not really keen on them, but could be an option )

- Anant Raj to be shortly launched project . I think it is in Sector 92 & i understand prelaunch bookings have started . location might not be to liking of many, but builder is pretty decent .

These r the few, which i can recall right now . Would add on more, later .

My suggestion go with a decent builder, so that safety of yr. money has a better guarantee .

Out of the choices listed by you, Ramprastha could be an option, but more from end use perspective . I believe, there r units available in Edge too, so that also is an option .

My choice for locations -

Sohna Road & NH8 . Sohna road would have very limited options for 3 BHK ( one, i have listed, Spire ) . Sector 81 plus could offer a varied choice .

CommentQuote
  • I have written multiple times for BPTP Park Prime and it's pros and cons

I am writing again

Pros

a) Price is lower than other projects at GCX
    b) Location is good -- surrounded by IREO Uptown, IREO Victory Valley, M3M Urbana
    c) 3 BHK in 1360 sqft -- So less total cost -- size is con for some
    d) Construction is going on .. Super Structure is almost ready
    e) Good connectivity from GCX and Sohna Road through 60 m road
    f)Project is surrounded by multiple commercial projects --

Cons
    a) Builder reputation --
    b) More than 70% are gone .. So not an investor's property
    c) Less Green area -- 10 Towers in 11 Acre land

GCX is going to be inhabitated after 5 years. Projects at GCX will be delivered from 2013 onwards and I hope in 2 years lots of people will move to delivered properties. GCX is very near to developed sectors and you can get markets, school with 2-3 KM. So even if commercials are not ready by 2013 some people will start moving in delivered projects.

NH8 -- Personally I don't think projects at NH8 will be hot. I think once NPR is ready it will impact the NH8 properties.

NPR properties -- It can be new gurgaon because of it's distance from Delhi. But take time frame 4 8+ years.

Originally Posted by 7ankit7

Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • Below are my recommendations .
    Ansal Floor , Sec 67 , FF , Original price 55L , Resale ?
    Vipul-81 at 2800-2900 in resale
    Anantraj Manesar at 2600 -2700 in resale
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo Victory Valley Gurgaon

hi, any one tell me about Ireo Victory Valley project ?
    CommentQuote