Hi,

Anyone can throw some light on Universal Aura project in Gurgoan sector 82 and Ansal Heights projects in Gurgoan sector 92?
Current rate per sq ft they are quoting is:
1) Universal Aura : 3650/-
2) Ansal Heights : 2555/-

possession is after 3 years. Will these sector be too far fm the city and hence is not a gud idea to book a flat in the above mentioned projects?
Or say just fr inverstmnt purpose hw these projects wil turn up?

Help is highly appreciated!
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please use the search option, before posting a new thread . Separate threads r already existing for both these projects .
    CommentQuote
  • hey Manjoy..i went thru' the Universal Aura posts however was nt able to make out much..shuld go fr it or nt..hence need some expert advice.

And just need a comaprison between Ansal heights sector 92 and Universal Aur sector 82..which wil be a gud deal out of the two!!

New to Indian real estate and the last post was my first post so pls. excuse me...moreover using a frnd's login id n pswd to and trying to spend some time with this forum to understand much!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhil_real
    hey Manjoy..i went thru' the Universal Aura posts however was nt able to make out much..shuld go fr it or nt..hence need some expert advice.

And just need a comaprison between Ansal heights sector 92 and Universal Aur sector 82..which wil be a gud deal out of the two!!

New to Indian real estate and the last post was my first post so pls. excuse me...moreover using a frnd's login id n pswd to and trying to spend some time with this forum to understand much!!

Akhil, as suggested, its better to post this question in Aura thread... It would be helpful for members to get all info about one prj in one thread.. cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Better to leave them both & look for some other better, safer options . Look at the pros & cons of both in their respective threads, there r quite a few of them on both . Use the search option, using the "Show Posts" option .
    CommentQuote