As per my info from broker, price revision is not expected until end of Jan. If it happens on 10th, great. I will not trust in my brokers info. -:)

Also, I hear mixed comments about the construction. Some people say, already started but I got the info that it;s gonna start in March.
Read more
2032 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just a doubt, what persuaded you to invest in VV when another good project (Bestech Park View Spa Next) with good specifications is available at 4200 at the same location.
    Well, I have seen the location in their brochure only and as per that I think both these should be within 500 mtrs of each other. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Originally Posted by raja625
    As per my info from broker, price revision is not expected until end of Jan. If it happens on 10th, great. I will not trust in my brokers info. -:)

Also, I hear mixed comments about the construction. Some people say, already started but I got the info that it;s gonna start in March.
    CommentQuote
  • IN VV site few machines are digging the land. It may be the preparitory work for starting the construction.

Originally Posted by raja625

CommentQuote
  • VV and Bestech Park View Spa Next are two different projects catering 2 different class of customers. And location of VV is better than Bestech Park View Spa Next even if they r within 500 Mtrs.

Originally Posted by dsinghca
    Just a doubt, what persuaded you to invest in VV when another good project (Bestech Park View Spa Next) with good specifications is available at 4200 at the same location.
    Well, I have seen the location in their brochure only and as per that I think both these should be within 500 mtrs of each other. Please let me know if I am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    IN VV site few machines are digging the land. It may be the preparitory work for starting the construction.

see i said , bhoomi puja had happened way back !!! and if machines are digging land then i guess the next installment demand letters must have been dispatched because generally builders have one installment at the start of excavation .(can be different in VV case though but that is the general structure of CLP's)
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry, not clear. What are the differences apart from Price which separates customer class in these two. Also, could you please explain how the location is better?
    You may be right but since you haven't mentioned any basis, so I am still curious!

Originally Posted by rajggn
    VV and Bestech Park View Spa Next are two different projects catering 2 different class of customers. And location of VV is better than Bestech Park View Spa Next even if they r within 500 Mtrs.
    CommentQuote
  • VV is going to be landmark on that road because of 55 floors building. It has different types of park inside. Some customers pay premium to stay in landmarks.

As far location is concerned Park View Spa next is deep inside the village whereas VV will be surrounded by M3M Urbana and other developer's properties.

Originally Posted by dsinghca
    Sorry, not clear. What are the differences apart from Price which separates customer class in these two. Also, could you please explain how the location is better?
    You may be right but since you haven't mentioned any basis, so I am still curious!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    see i said , bhoomi puja had happened way back !!! and if machines are digging land then i guess the next installment demand letters must have been dispatched because generally builders have one installment at the start of excavation .(can be different in VV case though but that is the general structure of CLP's)

Well, I get letters within a week so looks like they haven't sent it to me yet and you are correct even VV has the same CLP as others (on start of excavation). May be they are delaying the the letter until the price is revised so if some investors want to get out of it, it's easy.

Also, does anybody know who got the contract for construction? L&T, Salarpuria???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raja625
    Well, I get letters within a week so looks like they haven't sent it to me yet and you are correct even VV has the same CLP as others (on start of excavation). May be they are delaying the the letter until the price is revised so if some investors want to get out of it, it's easy.

Also, does anybody know who got the contract for construction? L&T, Salarpuria???

when i last visited ireos site offic there was an indication by the sales execs that L&T and TATA's contractor some puria something both would be given contract as project is big 2 contractors would be required for timely delivery , thats what was said to me one of the sales execs !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikky56
    The layout looks truly amazing in their sales brochres... I see this and M3M Golf estate as the 2 projects which will be architecturally distinctive on the GCx

But as always its the end quality which will determine if the final outcome is as outstanding !

Completely share the same sentiments !!! Ditto that !!
    CommentQuote
  • contractor vv

well these guys had confirmed me the contractor as shapoorji paloonji.
    if that is true. then the construction is definitely in good hands
    CommentQuote
    The layout looks truly amazing in their sales brochres... I see this and M3M Golf estate as the 2 projects which will be architecturally distinctive on the GCx

But as always its the end quality which will determine if the final outcome is as outstanding !

I totally agree with you. If the contractors are L&T and/or Salarpuria, trust me we can expect the best. I have personally seen about 25 buildings (commercials) constructed by Salarpuria in Bangalore. In fact 2 of company offices were constructed by Salarpuria so I know that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realvarun
    well these guys had confirmed me the contractor as shapoorji paloonji.
    if that is true. then the construction is definitely in good hands

I got info from sales in Ireo that contract might go to shapoorji paloonji as well but it was 3-4 months ago and nothing was confirmed.

I guess, Ireo would not compromise in any ways with VV being their iconic and best project so far hence we could hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
    Salarpuria is not a contractor... they are a developer themselves just like Ireo....

You may be right. I saw their tags in many buildings when I used to work in Blore before 2003 so I thought they constructed them. -:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raja625
    You may be right. I saw their tags in many buildings when I used to work in Blore before 2003 so I thought they constructed them. -:)

Salarpuria and Shapoor ji Palonji Mistry are two different names.

Salarpuria have their presence in Banglore and they are developers and promoters.

Where as Shapoor Ji Palonji Mistry have pan India presence and is a class 1 construction co and majority of Tata construction is done by Shapoorji.

An interesting fact is that Shappor ji holds maximum no of Tata's shares.

Also to add here that the construction contract of Tata Raisina at Sec 59 has been given to Shapoor Ji only.
    CommentQuote
  • Parag ,

Do you what is the total land area on VV is being constructed . They have not mentioned in the website..

Originally Posted by Parag78
    Victory Valley is going to increase by 500 rs/sqft for all the blocks on Jan15th. Still think victory valley goes higher because M3M is selling at such a higher rate and its going to be an iconic project.
    CommentQuote