Just heard that Earth Infrastructures will be launching a new project in Sector 112, next to the Dwarka Gurgaon Expressway. Launch probably at 3,750 psf.

Any thoughts about the builder, area, etc.?
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There is an existing thread for this project . Search for it .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    There is an existing thread for this project . Search for it .

Went on a wild goose chase searching for a similar thread but cannot find it. Could not find it embedded in any other related thread either. Only thing related to Earth Infrastructures is in Noida which is not what I am referring to.

Manoja - would appreciate a link if this has been discussed before.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Thanks - appreciate your help
    CommentQuote
  • The license has come yesterday .Present price is 3750 minus dealer discount.

Project location is good.Sidhartha is coming in 113 at 5000/- in a months time.
    Expecting a senior to jump in.
    CommentQuote
  • how is Earth as a builder - Havent heard very good reviews about them.

Same query for Siddhartha?
    CommentQuote
  • Try to find out from people who have booked in noida .Except some people who felt cheated because company or dealer(cant really say) told them that allotment will be after paying only 10% .They went to net and posted their anger.
    Overall their noida project has appreciated in terms of value.Earth is FDI funded company.

Sidhartha is also in the same laeague but weaker than earth.
    CommentQuote
  • One dealer is quoting price of 3500, and as per him, it would be launched at price of 4100 psft around 15 may. Location looks to be good, it's near Tashee and Mahindra Auro. Senior members, please suggest how good is the builder, and quoted price for this location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit_fin
    One dealer is quoting price of 3500, and as per him, it would be launched at price of 4100 psft around 15 may. Location looks to be good, it's near Tashee and Mahindra Auro. Senior members, please suggest how good is the builder, and quoted price for this location.

I am getting a quote for Rs 3360 /- Last price ......

Told me 3400 initially but after negotiating said 3360
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Anyone getting less than 3360 ?

i am booked in this at 3350 .
    CommentQuote
  • PremPP - When did you book it? If possible, please pm me the details of the agent you booked from?

-Lalit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PremPP
    Hi,

Anyone getting less than 3360 ?

i am booked in this at 3350 .

What are the prespective sizes and specs of the project...also please PM me the broker details if possible
    CommentQuote
  • You may contact any good dealer or alternatively pm me.

Once launched it is going to one of the hot location naer dwarka

Of course some people are hell bent on labelling this project as flop ect etc
    CommentQuote
  • R u doing the bookings here for Earth ?

Yr. statement seems to indicate that .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/other-developers/t-earth-infrastructure-complaints-15749.html

Originally Posted by PremPP
    You may contact any good dealer or alternatively pm me.

CommentQuote
  • Hi PremPP, Pls PM me the broker detail...Thanks

Nitin
    CommentQuote