Raheja developers are now ready to provide us a new and different style of living experience with their new Atlantis II project at Gurgaon. Atlantis II is located adjacent to NH-8 at sector 78 Gurgaon. Atlantis II is perfectly located which provides you a few minutes distance from the IGI airport and apart from that it is situated nearby Haldirams complex. Surrounded by the beauty of Aravalli hills, Atlantis II is built in 25.40 acres of open area to enjoy living in a fresh atmosphere. Atlantis II is being offered in 2-3 BHK, with all the rooms giving you the south east facing views. Wide ventilation at proper places are provided in each room in order to gain fresh air from nature, right from being inside your house.

Tentative Apartment Size

2 BHK Apartment 1200-1300 Sq. Ft.
3 BHK Apartment 1700-1800 Sq. Ft.
4 BHK Apartment 2300-2400 Sq.ft.

All the modern facilities like clubs, pools, markets are being provided by the developers to make you feel the township living experience. Nature’s beauty around the houses is being provided as an essential foundation for living a healthy life. After the success of the project Atlantis, the Raheja’s Atlantis II is introduced with lot more facilities to provide you luxurious living at a very affordable price.

The walls of the room are finished with velvet touch. Modular kitchens are provided for you to enjoy cooking and to add more taste to your life. 24 hrs. water supply and power back-up has been also provided. You can also enjoy a safe living, as 24×7 security is being provided for your safety.

More details are Awaited . Looks like good investment if price level is Ok .
Read more
103 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tinesha, any price indication?
    CommentQuote
  • I too have similar information . I am told that the BSP could be between 4500-5000, but nothing confirmed yet .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Praa,

Location kahaa hai Raheja Atlantis kee. is it right on NH8 or inside
    CommentQuote
  • It is supposed to be right on the NH .
    CommentQuote
  • Even if it is on NH8, Sector 78 is nect sector to 77. 4500 price is not justified. But if it is the proce, it will be beneficial for Palm Gardens. They have abetter location, better specification and price of 4100. People will say this one is better and start buying.
    Later on, Emaar MGF will launch something at 5000, and then Raheja will start selling.
    People in Gurgaon will earn till the end of their lives to repay EMIs of their houses.
    CommentQuote
  • dsinghca, shubh shubh bolo . :D :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • This is good news for Canary, Godrej even Palm Hills end users.
    This means Sec 78 and 80 will be premium sectors. There is very limited space and vast open green areas in these sectors so will not be a concrete jungles. I think it does not matter if you are in Sec 76, 77, 78 or 80 as only toll location is a determining factor. All sectors are comparable only difference is any existing industrial units, number of good projects and open green area nearby.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has any updates on this project ? Exact location, launch price, launch date, specs. ?
    CommentQuote
  • No new information available or nobody interested in this project ? :bab (38):

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Anybody has any updates on this project ? Exact location, launch price, launch date, specs. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    No new information available or nobody interested in this project ? :bab (38):

I think there are people interested for this project but there is no info out on this.
    Pre launch/launch dates are unclear.
    I am interested in this project and is very much dependent on this forum to understand and invest in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Keep in touch with the forum, the best here in RE & we could some info. here, before it gets common .
    CommentQuote
  • Any new information on this project ? Anybody ?
    CommentQuote
  • The LOI has been received. company waiting for licences.Tentative launch/details in a months time... no idea about price yet...

QUOTE=MANOJa;148017]Any new information on this project ? Anybody ?
    CommentQuote
  • I got a call today evening, from one broker for a prelaunch booking at 4750 less 250 . Any body, who is getting similar calls?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I got a call today evening, from one broker for a prelaunch booking at 4750 less 250 . Any body, who is getting similar calls?

This will make price of Godrej/Bestech/Emmar very reasonable :)
    When will we and builders be on same page with market reality??
    CommentQuote