1. Token money
2. Cash portion
3. Original paper
4. Broker commission

I am trying to understand how to handle resale deal. I was talking to one dealer he was pushy to bring token money. And was telling that there is no need to meet end user. I was saying set aside you will commission in the last first introduce buyer and seller. He told me " Sahib Aise nahi chalta hai."
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you insist on party meeting, that deal will not go through. But the dealer may get you another party after few days who is also asking for the same thing.
    So, it is a good idea if everyone insists on meeting the party face to face. If every seller insists that he shall transfer only in that person's name who is giving token. Similarly, buyer also verifies the seller documents before giving token.
    We can have more transparent deals then.

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    You mean the "Intermediate seller" presents himself as the owner to the "real buyer"??

What if the buyer asks for the ID of person who presents himself as the seller? Once can see that name on docs and "int seller" ID is different... No?

I am not challenging the REAL EXAMPLE you shared, but just hoping of any loopholes we can use to trump the broker !:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • The problem is the shortage scenario they are able to paint succesfully and make you feel desperate and helpless.... so you just want to go along whatever they say.... :D

Originally Posted by dsinghca
    If you insist on party meeting, that deal will not go through. But the dealer may get you another party after few days who is also asking for the same thing.
    So, it is a good idea if everyone insists on meeting the party face to face. If every seller insists that he shall transfer only in that person's name who is giving token. Similarly, buyer also verifies the seller documents before giving token.
    We can have more transparent deals then.
    CommentQuote
  • remember... in resale of appts there is never a shortage... just a slight variation in quoted prices... so insist on meeting the seller and you will be able to pull through.... plots may pose some difficulty at times...

The problem is the shortage scenario they are able to paint succesfully and make you feel desperate and helpless.... so you just want to go along whatever they say.... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Shortage is always made up, when u want to sell, it's available in ample, when u r looking to buy, no units r available, it is a simple rule & game plan of the brokers .
    CommentQuote
  • But the problem is when its a good deal and u dont buy, the next deal is more expensive...

.... when they want you to sell and u delay, the next buyer wants it even lower !!

Looks like Murphy was a Broker too. His laws applies to them :bab (22):

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Shortage is always made up, when u want to sell, it's available in ample, when u r looking to buy, no units r available, it is a simple rule & game plan of the brokers .
    CommentQuote
  • LOL, a good one . Murphy would be tossing & turning in his grave . :D :bab (35):

Looks like Murphy was a Broker too. His laws applies to them

But the problem is when its a good deal and u dont buy, the next deal is more expensive...

.... when they want you to sell and u delay, the next buyer wants it even lower !!

Looks like Murphy was a Broker too. His laws applies to them :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL, a good one . Murphy would be tossing & turning in his grave . :D :bab (35):

Looks like Murphy was a Broker too. His laws applies to them

Other possible scenario that broker got buyer who is interested in buying a property in a project and while doing property search for buyer he came across seller who need money and broker think property will increase in short time. He buy him self on some brother or friend name( might broker helps in each other in this scenario). Now he introduced friend as seller to buyer saying BSP increased now say 100 - 200 /sq ft increase and sell it at the same price or 25 - 50 price more to buyer was ready to pay. If the apartment was 1700 sqt ft he can make premium + commission around 3.5 lakh for little efforts. That is the case seems to me in my medilia case.

I am fine with it because if broker is behaving like this he can give really hard time in advance stage of deal
    CommentQuote
  • Do news paper ads work? Ad for all white deal and F2F buyer seller only kind of Ad?
    CommentQuote
  • Must be working, i saw comments of some members, in some thread, pretty long back, that they do sell & buy through News paper ads . I think tinesha & a few others commented that they have done deals like this . I too had tried to go through this route, about 1 yr. back, contacted a guy who had advertised in a newspaper, but finally did not buy .

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Do news paper ads work? Ad for all white deal and F2F buyer seller only kind of Ad?
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14012-steps-for-resale-deal-in-gurgaon?t=16303

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote