How is Landmark residency, sec-103 from the investment perspective ?
Location, rate, resale expectation within 2-3 months ...
Read more
1375 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There is already a thread discussing this project . Please use the search option, before posting a new thread .
    CommentQuote
  • Location and specs are excellent. Price is higher compared to Sidhartha and Era in the same sector. (Builder would rank at par with these builders)
    DE-way has still not got go ahead from the court.. so expect some delay in delivery..
    To invest or not is your own call.
    CommentQuote
  • Location wise Every Project on Dwarka Expressway looks the same , All surrounded by Farmlands , however out of the Current lot Going with Raheja Seems to be the best bet over there but in their case also , if they do complete the project and hand over the appts , WHO WILL GO AND STAY THERE ????
    CommentQuote
  • U may need to hire a chopper, for commuting .:D :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U may need to hire a chopper, for commuting .:D :bab (45):

To be Honest I am very keen to invest On Dwarka Expressway myself , But i found that Areas which will be habitable in the next 3 years would only be 108-115 sectors basically closer to Dwarka .

When I went to the site visit , I only found Mahindra aura to have a decent location , It will have short term premium in every phase , I got a booking in phase 2 and paid 5 lacs for which even now , Broker is after me to sell it for 10.5 lacs....

I guess I will be going for the third phase also den..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,
    Can you suggest whether landmark (sec-103) is worth investing ? Will it give some returns in next 5-6 months ?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anilpn
    Hi Amit,
    Can you suggest whether landmark (sec-103) is worth investing ? Will it give some returns in next 5-6 months ?
    Thanks

When I went for the site visit of that area everything seemed more or less the same , However out of the current lot , My investment will either be in Mahindra aura resale or Raheja Vedas , It is always better to stick to brand names

That guy quoted me a price of 3575 - 3% discount for vedas and 3175+ premium 450(including transfer ) + brokerage for Mahindra . I have one unit in Mahindra phase 2 already. Heard they are going to come up with phase 3 around 4100 psf , THat time resale for phase 2 will jump as well
    CommentQuote
  • dont look at short term gains in any D way project.... exit will not be easy...
    however in medium term it can be a good investment.. if looking there consider era also it being cheaper...
    mahindra aura is the best option as suggested

Originally Posted by anilpn
    Hi Amit,
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • "dont look at short term gains in any D way project.... exit will not be easy...
    however in medium term it can be a good investment"

What do you mean here by medium term (how many months?).
    Currently I am getting 2BHK in landmark for the rate of 3100 after discounts. I am taking it for an investment for 4-5 months. As per the broker, I will have to pay 20% in this period (around 9 lakh). Broker is saying that construction will start by May 2011.
    What do you suggest from the investment perspective? Do u see a resale rate hike by that time? Broker says that by that time, I can expect 200 psft hike in resale rate.
    What do you suggest ?
    Also will buyers be there
    CommentQuote
  • Medium term could mean 2/3 years .

If the D e way does not get court clearance by the time correction sets in ( correction could be on our door steps in the next 2/3 months ), D e way could take the worst of hits, because of the looming correction .

My view, could be wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • Raheja vedas is in sec-108 that is far off from dwarka eway. sec-103 location seems to be better.
    CommentQuote
  • dont follow the broker speak.... the resale gains are notional.... look at horizon of at least 12-18 months. if you can exit early that would be a bonus but dont count on it...4-5 month invesment is cutting it too close...

Originally Posted by anilpn
    "dont look at short term gains in any D way project.... exit will not be easy...
    however in medium term it can be a good investment"

What do you mean here by medium term (how many months?).
    Currently I am getting 2BHK in landmark for the rate of 3100 after discounts. I am taking it for an investment for 4-5 months. As per the broker, I will have to pay 20% in this period (around 9 lakh). Broker is saying that construction will start by May 2011.
    What do you suggest from the investment perspective? Do u see a resale rate hike by that time? Broker says that by that time, I can expect 200 psft hike in resale rate.
    What do you suggest ?
    Also will buyers be there
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai is no supporter of the correction theory:D, but i agree to his comments . Do not go by, what the broker tells u . He is only interested to make a sale & earn his commission .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    dont follow the broker speak.... the resale gains are notional.... look at horizon of at least 12-18 months. if you can exit early that would be a bonus but dont count on it...4-5 month invesment is cutting it too close...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Amit Bhai is no supporter of the correction theory:D, but i agree to his comments . Do not go by, what the broker tells u . He is only interested to make a sale & earn his commission .

I have personally dealt with few small companies and would not suggest even my enemy to go for them....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I have personally dealt with few small companies and would not suggest even my enemy to go for them....

Can u share your experiences dealing with small companies ? It will benefit small investor like me .
    CommentQuote